Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Are Your Predictions For Next Week? (Today is Jan 17th, 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If Trump were to invoke the Insurrection Act, why would he wait until the 20th to do it?

Trumps' strategy must be beyond definition by level of dimensions.

He must be trans-dimensional.
    People are theorizing that he already has invoked the Insurrection Act and just hasn't said it publicly yet. If it were true, there's no way it would have not gotten leaked.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    People are theorizing that he already has invoked the Insurrection Act and just hasn't said it publicly yet. If it were true, there's no way it would have not gotten leaked.
    Who in the world theorizes such absurd things and actually has other people listening to them?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Who in the world theorizes such absurd things and actually has other people listening to them?
    Ask the Q crowd. They are probably the ones sprouting that nonsense.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The same british guy that supposedly broke the info on Trump being in TX to sign the insurrection act put out a video yesterday saying that he had it on from Q that Biden is really JFK Jr. I kid you not.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I predict that Biden will go through the motions of a fake inauguration

But Trump will still be President
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

"You must spread some Reputation around..."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    My prediction is Biden/Harris take power & a lot of delusional people are going to realize they have been had.
    The goal posts are already moving. It's like people tying more weights to their legs when they see they're starting to be overcome by water.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

A squadron of suicidal wingsuit martyrs will strap themselves with bombs and drop outta the sky.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    A squadron of suicidal wingsuit martyrs will strap themselves with bombs and drop outta the sky.

Brilliant! That explains the National Guard Drone wing.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The same british guy that supposedly broke the info on Trump being in TX to sign the insurrection act put out a video yesterday saying that he had it on from Q that Biden is really JFK Jr. I kid you not.
    I'm guessing once Biden is officially sworn in Q with either go completely dark and never be heard from again, or he'll admit that he was playing people the whole time.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    I'm pretty sure the POTUS is still Commander-in-chief until the new guy is sworn in. If there are troops in DC, it's because Trump put them there. Who else has that authority?
    There are rumors going around that Mitch has been using pressure to make Trump comply to Mitch's wishes.
    But who know what is going on really, alpha leaders don't get pressurized easily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12