Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Predictions For Next Week? (Today is Jan 17th, 2021)

What Are Your Predictions For Next Week? (Today is Jan 17th, 2021)

I am now hearing of a MASSIVE Military Operation in Washington DC. And I have a feeling it is NOT to arrest the TRAITORS like Pelosi and AOC...

After this week passes, the WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

I think Biden may take office. Could be we see full scale MILITARY COMBAT IN WASHINGTON DC. Now, I dont exactly have my own private military, so not sure what the hell is going on.

Anyone else have any more info? Predictions?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden will become president, but considering how much military is in DC and how it looks like a prison, you'd think it'd be the perfect time for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nothing is going to happen other than a few little disturbances here and there. Some of these incidents will be shown in a recurring 10 second loop on the news networks with some talking head talking to another talking head without any real facts. Just allot of filler talking with condemnations and accusations that they were Nazi's or White Supremacists even though they have no clue. Add in some tears about the people effected and what their career was or is. As if someone how the career they had makes it worse what happened to them.

Someone on RPF will post a longer Youtube video of one of these incidents introduced by some long retarded introduction by some vlogger. 4 people will respond to that thread with one of them saying something glowing about the vlogger but by the next day the thread will be off the first page and forgotten about.

In a few days it will all be forgotten about for some other "breaking news" nonsense that will probably be a half truth or nothing burger.

I have no frikken idea. But, my prediction would be that Biden is sworn in. The 30k National Guard aren't Trumps troops. They are their to protect the political elite. And barring a one million man ARMED march on D.C. ain't nothing going to happen to change anything.

Harris also said she's resigning from her Senate seat on Monday. She would never do that if Trump was going to invoke the Insurrection Act.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-17-2021 at 03:44 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Melania will wait another week or two before filing for divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I am now hearing of a MASSIVE Military Operation in Washington DC. And I have a feeling it is NOT to arrest the TRAITORS like Pelosi and AOC...

After this week passes, the WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

I think Biden may take office. Could be we see full scale MILITARY COMBAT IN WASHINGTON DC. Now, I dont exactly have my own private military, so not sure what the hell is going on.

Anyone else have any more info? Predictions?
    General Flynn will use the 30k troops in DC to keep the treasonous/seditious Demo Rats out - invoke the Insurrection Act - impound the computers from the battleground states .

Arrest Pelosi, Schumer and McConnell for conspiracy to steal the election and causing the Riot at the Capitol . Thereafter they will be sent to GITMO wherein they will await a MILITARY TRIBUNAL.

Make it happen guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    General Flynn will use the 30k troops in DC to keep the treasonous/seditious Demo Rats out - invoke the Insurrection Act - impound the computers from the battleground states .

Arrest Pelosi, Schumer and McConnell for conspiracy to steal the election and causing the Riot at the Capitol . Thereafter they will be sent to GITMO wherein they will await a MILITARY TRIBUNAL.

Make it happen guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that doesn't happen, what's the next prediction you'll resort to?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I have no frikken idea. But, my prediction would be that Biden is sworn in. The 30k National Guard aren't Trumps troops. They are their to protect the political elite. And barring a one million man ARMED march on D.C. ain't nothing going to happen to change anything.
    I'm pretty sure the POTUS is still Commander-in-chief until the new guy is sworn in. If there are troops in DC, it's because Trump put them there. Who else has that authority?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    After that doesn't happen, what's the next prediction you'll resort to?
    I will have to buy Harry Browne's book.

I believe that most of the info was originally published back in the 80's by a publication known as the "Libertarian Review" by Roy Childs.

I'm like a cat and like Gloria Gaynor

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    I'm pretty sure the POTUS is still Commander-in-chief until the new guy is sworn in. If there are troops in DC, it's because Trump put them there. Who else has that authority?
    Correctomundo

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

If Trump were to invoke the Insurrection Act, why would he wait until the 20th to do it?

Trumps' strategy must be beyond definition by level of dimensions.

He must be trans-dimensional.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If Trump were to invoke the Insurrection Act, why would he wait until the 20th to do it?

Trumps' strategy must be beyond definition by level of dimensions.

He must be trans-dimensional.
    The only thing I know for sure is he put the troops there. For what purpose? I haven't a clue.

I will have to buy Harry Browne's book.
    That's a great book to read no matter what happens next week.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only thing I know for sure is he put the troops there. For what purpose? I haven't a clue.
    In case they act out, to put down a small segment of the most fervent delusional supporters his surrogates, he and others worked up into a frenzy over the years with tick tock this and tick tock that. When they are sitting in jail they will probably still be thinking Trump or someone is going to come and save them only to find Trump will make another speech condemning anything they have done.

For these people it is going to be a total let down when the news cycle goes quiet about Trump and he is forgotten about by most. At some point Trump will appeal to them with a news outlet and provide them years of tick tock that Trump is going to get the bad guys in Trump 2024 or he or is family will save the day against Biden and the Dems between now and then. Total delusion, but some will buy into it.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-17-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Umm...Capitol was raided on Jan 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Umm...Capitol was raided on Jan 6th.
    That was all political theatre. This probably is too. Kind of pricey though.

That was all political theatre. This probably is too. Kind of pricey though.
    Relatively speaking, this is pennies for the feds. And they don't care anyway. It's not their own money.

Some deranged Trumper will try to kill Biden and probably get shot by the NG.

Multiple statehouses will be attacked.

Eventually Biden might be killed, there are a lot of mentally unstable Trumpsters left.

My prediction is Biden/Harris take power & a lot of delusional people are going to realize they have been had.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    My prediction is Biden/Harris take power & a lot of delusional people are going to realize they have been had.
    But a lot will just convince themselves once again that it was all part of the plan.

From my understanding the mayor and pelosi asked the pentagon .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Somewhere in the infinite number of parallel universes, this is going to happen. The Trump in that universe also has the same principles as Ron Paul.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-17-2021 at 04:39 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

I predict the S& P starts to slide negative

You guys have had a good run on the ol' 401k . Time to give it back now . LOL

I don't wish divorce on even the worst wife or husband.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Somewhere in the infinite number of parallel universes, this is going to happen. The Trump in that universe also has the same principles as Ron Paul.
    That is correct.

But for the 1st time we had a candidate who supported the most basic right , to wit, the right to bear arms, and who was anti-war.

Had Ron Paul been elected he would have been shot on the spot.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

This may eventually happen. He might end up married a 4th time. She would fight for Barron yo the max,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast