Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden To ‘Immediately’ Send Congress Bill That Would Offer Citizenship To 11 Million Illegals

Biden To ‘Immediately’ Send Congress Bill That Would Offer Citizenship To 11 Million Illegals

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...-documentation

By CINDY CARCAMO, ANDREA CASTILLO, MOLLY O’TOOLE
    JAN. 15, 202111:50 PM UPDATED6:03 PM
    During his first days in office, President-elect Joe Biden plans to send a groundbreaking legislative package to Congress to address the long-elusive goal of immigration reform, including what’s certain to be a controversial centerpiece: a pathway to citizenship for an estimated 11 million immigrants who are in the country without legal status, according to immigrant rights activists in communication with the Biden-Harris transition team.

The bill also would provide a shorter pathway to citizenship for hundreds of thousands of people with temporary protected status and beneficiaries of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals who were brought to the U.S. as children, and probably also for certain front-line essential workers, vast numbers of whom are immigrants.

In a significant departure from many previous immigration bills passed under both Democratic and Republican administrations, the proposed legislation would not contain any provisions directly linking an expansion of immigration with stepped-up enforcement and security measures, said Marielena Hincapié, executive director of the National Immigration Law Center and its Immigrant Justice Fund, who has been consulted on the proposal by Biden staffers.

Both Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris have said their legislative proposal would include a pathway to citizenship for millions of immigrants in the U.S. illegally, and The Times has confirmed the bold opening salvo that the new administration plans in its first days doesn’t include the “security first” political concessions of past efforts.

Hincapié, who was co-chair of the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force on Immigration — part of Biden’s outreach to his top primary rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, and his progressive base — said that Biden’s decision to not prioritize additional enforcement measures was probably a result of lessons learned from the Obama administration’s failed attempt to appease Republicans by backing tighter immigration enforcement in hopes of gaining their support for immigration relief.

Full article at link.

---

They only want them in because they actually support the insane Demoncrats who offer them free $#@!. Actually, not really "Free" but YOUR $#@!.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The great "Replacement" is underway.

Solidifying power.

In two years they will have cemented their power base so that no alternative candidate of any kind will be able win against them.

One party Marxist rule, forever...or at least until total collapse.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's the final chapter.

You just watched an entire culture and ethnic group commit mass suicide.

Violence works.

"Give us what we want, or we will hurt you!" works.

This is just another example.

I didn’t know laws originated in the executive branch. Apparently I need to brush up on my civics.
    No - No - No - No

It started in 1965.

That's just going to make our country even more backwards that it is now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just issue a green card to any illegal who wants one. It's not a big deal. They start paying taxes but get no entitlements until they become citizens.

There is no practical way to deport 11 million people.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Just issue a green card to any illegal who wants one. It's not a big deal. They start paying taxes but get no entitlements until they become citizens.

I agree with this position. But that’s not what the future POTUS is pushing for.

Hopefully some legal battles can be had to prevent this circumvention of the current immigration laws.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I agree with this position. But that’s not what the future POTUS is pushing for.

Hopefully some legal battles can be had to prevent this circumvention of the current immigration laws.
    No, the democrats want the illegals to become legal with the idea that they would be reliable democratic voters. I don't think that is necessarily the case. Mexicans are often very conservative, Catholic and family oriented.

No, the democrats want the illegals to become legal with the idea that they would be reliable democratic voters. I don't think that is necessarily the case. Mexicans are often very conservative, Catholic and family oriented.
    You are full of $#@!.

Nationwide, 58% of Cuban registered voters say they affiliate with or lean toward the Republican Party, while 38% identify with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, according to a Pew Research Center survey conducted July 27-Aug. 2. By comparison, around two-thirds of Hispanic voters who are not Cuban (65%) identify as or lean Democratic, while 32% affiliate with the Republican Party.
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...lican-in-2020/

I think you guys are BOTH right.

It depends a lot on where the immigrant came from. Those that came from Cuba understand how dangerous Tyranny and Totalitarianism is. Those that grew up in say Venezuela, which also recently collapsed, might have some tendencies to lean far more to the Left than the Cubans.

Either way, what OUR idiots want is to allow them ALL to be able to vote BEFORE becoming citizens. Thats Kalifornia. And we are supposed to think that is LEGAL? Constitutional? This is HOW they get away with Fraud in our elections LEGALLY. Keeping in mind that LEGAL does NOT mean MORAL.

Banking doesnt involve fraud, banking IS fraud.

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in a society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it (plunder) and a moral code that glorifies it.

- Fredric Bastiat

Whether it is stealing the value of money or stealing votes, BOTH have been made legal and glorious in states engaged in Treason.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Solidifying power.

In two years they will have cemented their power base so that no alternative candidate of any kind will be able win against them.

One party Marxist rule, forever...or at least until total collapse.
    So true. It is amazing to me that we have people here that still think Trump and Biden are two sides of the same coin.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Citizens don't get entitlements? LOL

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Citizens don't get entitlements? LOL
    What you quoted says the opposite of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    So true. It is amazing to me that we have people here that still think Trump and Biden are two sides of the same coin.
    Its not just Red v Blue anymore. It's now Truth vs Fiction. Tyranny vs Survival.

The left has gone absolutely bat$#@! insane. Facts don't matter. The law doesn't matter. Their hypocrisy doesn't matter.

The only thing that matters is their agenda.

They have in effect declared war on America.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-17-2021 at 02:55 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What you quoted says the opposite of that.
    True, I misread it. So do I have this straight?

Illegals do get entitlements.
    Green card holders don't.
    Citizens do.

And are these green card holders going to obtain citizenship? If so, by what process?

Let's make it 20 million people so it can be even less practical?

When I encountered the term "Great Replacement" in this thread I was unfamiliar with it. So I looked it up. For those who are interested, here's an explanation.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement

When I encountered the term "Great Replacement" in this thread I was unfamiliar with it. So I looked it up. For those who are interested, here's an explanation.
    Wikipedia is still a great source for anything non-political.

For any political subjects, I would give CNN and Wikipedia roughly the same credibility.

I remember a time only 2-3 years ago when Wikipedia was roughly political neutral. Sadly that time has passed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Wikipedia is still a great source for anything non-political.

For any political subjects, I would give CNN and Wikipedia roughly the same credibility.
    There are lots of things outside those where wikipedia is not a great source. But it's often a good first stop even when it's not a good source. I'm not familiar enough yet with this Great Replacement theory (if it's even accurate to call it a theory). If anybody here can point to a better source than that wikipedia article, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would benefit from the education.

It is a phrase that explicitly highlights the demographic decline of Whites in this country. It is a documented fact that has been set in motion since 1965. Your attempt to disparage it with a wikipedia link that is tantamount to propaganda speaks volumes about you.

Speaking of which, this little action of yours reminded me of a certain banned user named Superfluous Man that acted similarly when it came to this sort of subject. It is curious his existence ends around where yours began. Actually, it is not curious at all. You are the same user.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360

Oh, that curiously propagandistic "11 million people" that goes unquestioned by the Trump deranged troll, but that would be questioned if Trump had thrown it out there. The number of illegal aliens is higher than that and has been for many years (most recent studies peg it well north of 20 million people). Additionally, anchor babies are extraordinarily likely to retain the political beliefs of their parents, so whether the parent can vote is of marginal significance.

Aside from that, it is not difficult to make self-deportation desirable. Cutting off anchor babies and welfare would be a great start. Following it up with rapid deportation for any criminal offenses would further reduce the desirability of living here as settling down would carry with it significant psychological anxiety.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 01-17-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    It is a phrase that explicitly highlights the demographic decline of Whites in this country. It is a documented fact that has been set in motion since 1965. Your attempt to disparage it with a wikipedia link that is tantamount to propaganda speaks volumes about you.
    Feel free to share a better source. Or correct anything erroneous in that article. Like I said, I have no expertise on the subject, so I would defer to yours. Your brief explanation actually corroborates the gist of the wikipedia article pretty well. Wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Speaking of which, this little action of yours reminded me of a certain banned user named Superfluous Man that acted similarly when it came to this sort of subject. It is curious his existence ends around where yours began. Actually it is not curious at all. You are the same user.
    That's no secret or new revelation. I said that explicitly in a thread I made for the express purpose of announcing that as soon as I started making posts using this handle. My previous handle had a one-year ban, and then when I tried to come back after that ban had ended I still couldn't use it. So I began posting with this one.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-17-2021 at 03:48 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Feel free to share a better source. Or correct anything erroneous in that article. Like I said, I have no expertise on the subject, so I would defer to yours.
    No sourcing is necessary. Whatever significance one wishes to attach to what is occurring does not change the fact that Whites are being actively replaced as the demographic majority in this country.

That's no secret or new revelation. I said that explicitly in a thread I made as soon as I started making posts using this handle. My previous handle had a one-year ban, and then when I tried to come back after that ban had ended I still couldn't use it. So I began posting with this one.
    One year passed, and you learned nothing at all. Sad.

Why is it a conspiracy theory and not happening and a falsehood if I talk of the Great Replacement, but something to be celebrated and encouraged and looked forward to if a Marxist piece of filth is talking about it?

Why is it a conspiracy theory and not happening and a falsehood if I talk of the Great Replacement, but something to be celebrated and encouraged and looked forward to if a Marxist piece of filth is talking about it?
    I'm not familiar enough with the sources cited in that wikipedia article as users of that terminology to be able to say that they aren't Marxist pieces of filth. My initial assumption would be that they are.

I'm not familiar enough with the sources cited in that wikipedia article as users of that terminology to be able to say that they aren't Marxist pieces of filth. My initial assumption would be that they are.
    Some are.

Some are not.

Those who are not and use the term and state the facts are mocked, gaslighted, threatened, fired, ostracized, ignored and soon will be arrested and worse.

Those who are and use the term and state the facts are approved, applauded, amplified, announced and otherwise endorsed.

Of course there is.

Nobody has the will to do it.

But it could be done, no problem.

Of course there is.

Nobody has the will to do it.

But it could be done, no problem.
    This is true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast