Thread: Caravan #7

Caravan #7

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29L05S

JANUARY 15, 2021

GUATEMALA CITY (Reuters) - Guatemalan authorities on Saturday escalated efforts to stop thousands of Hondurans, many of them families with children, traveling in a migrant caravan bound for the United States just as a new administration is about to enter the White House.

Between 7,000 and 8,000 migrants have entered Guatemala since Friday, according to Guatemala’s immigration authority, fleeing poverty and violence in a region battered by the pandemic and back-to-back hurricanes in November.

Videos seen by Reuters showed Guatemalan security forces clashing with a group of hundreds of migrants who managed to break through a police blockade at the village of Vado Hondo, near Chiquimula in eastern Guatemala.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-17-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Superspreader event.
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

New DC workers

Your Replacements.

I wish I were kidding.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Your Replacements.

I wish I were kidding.
    The USA is magic dirt. Upon crossing the border, they stand for all the things that make the country great and are no different from you or I. They would in no way influence the country to do things you fundamentally disagree with and just want to earn a living. Humanity is just one mass of people that are all culturally compatible, and it is their right to go wherever they want and do whatever they want so long as it does not directly interfere with you.

...And variations upon similar nonsense believed by some people that should not be trusted to boil water.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    The USA is magic dirt. Upon crossing the border, they stand for all the things that make the country great and are no different from you or I. They would in no way influence the country to do things you fundamentally disagree with and just want to earn a living. Humanity is just one mass of people that are all culturally compatible, and it is their right to go wherever they want and do whatever they want so long as it does not directly interfere with you.

...And variations upon similar nonsense believed by some people that should not be trusted to boil water.
    You know what all these people could TAKE from us? That which we have given FREELY to the world. A model upon which to build their own societies to resemble our BEST times. When Freedom and Truth and THE LAW mattered more than the dictates of the Petty Tyrants that hold the world back. Take from us THE EXAMPLES we did set in days of long ago when ALL HUMAN LIFE mattered, and build for themselves a better society. Perhaps better than even what the USA once was!

Why do they NOT take that instead of Welfare?

Why, I ask? Because they have been offered a choice. What is RIGHT, and what is EASY. And it is EASY to demand WELFARE from another nation upon invading it and disrupting not only their workforce but now politics and even ability to live.

At this point, I swear, if they had ANY information about the $#@! going down in this country (which I pretty well expect us to be in FULL SCALE CIVIL / INTERNATIONAL WAR by the end of the week), they would make an INFORMED CHOICE and stay as far the $#@! away from us right now as possible. The USA has become TOXIC to the entire planet, and very well could bring the entire world to its knees should we fall, and I feel like we are falling...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

The fact that these "people" are willing to walk and hitchhike 1,125 miles from Honduras to Texas does not in any way reflect upon the strength of their motivation to improve their lives through any means necessary and despite any hardship. Clearly, they are lazy, as undertaking such an enormous and risky endeavor to reach the United States is a thing that only lazy people would do. They undoubtedly have a poor work ethic, and upon reaching America would become a burden upon the nation. Obviously, they love Honduras so much that they wish to come to the US to turn the US into Honduras. These people are genetically and culturally incompatible with Liberty, America, Hamburgers, and Green Bean Casserole. They bring with them the forbidden spices which will pollute our flavorless foods and render them "muy caliente." If allowed to enter our Great Nation, our greatest cultural achievement, the Denny's Grand Slam, will be genocided and replaced with The Devil's Breakfast, known in their demon tongue "huevos rancheros."

... and variations upon similar nonsense believed by some people who think that Pace Thick & Chunky Salsa is an ethnic food.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The fact that these "people" are willing to walk and hitchhike 1,125 miles from Honduras to Texas does not in any way reflect upon the strength of their motivation to improve their lives through any means necessary and despite any hardship.[ Clearly, they are lazy, as undertaking such an enormous and risky endeavor to reach the United States is a thing that only lazy people would do. They undoubtedly have a poor work ethic, and upon reaching America would become a burden upon the nation. Obviously, they love Honduras so much that they wish to come to the US to turn the US into Honduras. These people are genetically and culturally incompatible with Liberty, America, Hamburgers, and Green Bean Casserole. They bring with them the forbidden spices which will pollute our flavorless foods and render them "muy caliente." If allowed to enter our Great Nation, our greatest cultural achievement, the Denny's Grand Slam, will be genocided and replaced with The Devil's Breakfast, known in their demon tongue "huevos rancheros."

... and variations upon similar nonsense believed by some people who think that Pace Thick & Chunky Salsa is an ethnic food.
    Clearly, they bring with them a love of food. I applaud you for reducing immigration to a culinary endeavor. Well done.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are millions of jobs waiting for them, just as soon as the COVID lockdowns are over and restaurants can finally open. No need to worry about the people who used to have those jobs. They will get extended benefits, welfare, food stamps, UBI, etc.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There are millions of jobs waiting for them, just as soon as the COVID lockdowns are over and restaurants can finally open. No need to worry about the people who used to have those jobs. They will get extended benefits, welfare, food stamps, UBI, etc.
    Speaking of UBI, Yang wants to have UBI for low income qualifying New Yorkers regardless of citizenship. Guess they could start there.

http://shoebat.com/2021/01/18/yang-c...i-in-new-york/
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

https://news.yahoo.com/guatemalan-se...194807999.html

Guatemalan security forces on Monday broke up a caravan of some 4,000 Honduran migrants trying to reach the United States on a journey of thousands of kilometers through Central America on foot, AFP reporters witnessed.

Police advanced on the group in a coordinated move, striking batons against their shields to make an intimidating noise, prompting the migrants to scatter.

The group was still on Guatemalan soil, and some regrouped to resume their quest for a better life further north.

The caravan, which departed Honduras on Friday, has been held up since Saturday at the town of Vado Hondo in southeast Guatemala, some 50 kilometers (31 miles) inside the border.

They have been waiting to pass, sleeping out of doors and blocking a key road where a massive logjam of cargo trucks has built up as a result.

As the migrants retreated before the advancing security forces Monday, several threw stones at police.

The officers responded with teargas as they attempted to drive the group back towards the Honduran border, thus clearing the road for trucks.

Women carrying small children were among those to flee before the police.

"I am going with my son, in Honduras I have nowhere to live," a woman told the Guatevision channel, catching her breath after a brisk run.

"If we had money we would not be here heading north. They treat us like dogs, it should not be like this," said another woman, holding a small girl by either hand.

On Sunday, the group was confronted by police and soldiers wielding tear gas and batons under strict orders to stop anyone without travel documents or a negative coronavirus test from going any further.

Several migrants were injured in Sunday's clashes, a health worker said.

- 'I will endure' -

Saying they are desperate to escape poverty, unemployment, gang and drug violence and the aftermath of two devastating hurricanes, the migrants aim to cross Guatemala and Mexico and walk all the way to the United States.
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

Clearly, they bring with them a love of food. I applaud you for reducing immigration to a culinary endeavor. Well done.
    I was hungry when I wrote that.

You could respond to the rest if you are culturally offended by my joke about Denny's.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I was hungry when I wrote that.

You could respond to the rest if you are culturally offended by my joke about Denny's.
    Why would I respond to you playing out the caricature I described in my original post? You executed your role wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not for long. And millions more citizens will become a part of the homeless population -- as housing prices are driven higher (we have to make sure our invited "guests" have a home).

Which US Christian or Communist group is sponsoring this caravan?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Total Trump era number is higher than #7.
    Dems leader Al Gore recently said that global warming was causing these caravans. But why 'global warming' impact during Trump era seems greater than W Bush or Obama era? Or media just didn't cover then.

Trump in private meeting with donors: “This whole caravan is a positive thing because it’s showing people how crazy it is”
    Jan 25, 2020
    President Trump spent months publicly railing about a caravan of migrants working its way up from Central America. His fear-mongering on the issue, relentless coverage from Fox News and a heavy ad campaign from the GOP amounted to the Republican Party’s closing message of the 2018 campaign. During this dinner, just months before those elections, he made clear he was privately cheering it.
    From Caravan #3

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.