Thread: Can The 25th Amendment Be Used Against Congress?

Can The 25th Amendment Be Used Against Congress?

Considering this thread:

AOC Proposes Bill to Deprogram Trump Supporters and Stolen Election "Conspiracy Theorists"
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Theorists-quot

I think this woman has a SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS that poses a great danger to other people.

She is showing obvious signs of Narcissism and Sociopathic Behaviors. Ooh I also like how my dictionary no longer sees Sociopath as a real word.

• Narcissists do NOT recognize the Natural Boundaries of other people.
    • Sociopaths do NOT feel guilt when they cause harm (or even death) to other people.

One thing I do believe. I believe she believes her own bull$#@!. She drank her own Kool Aid. I do not believe for one second that SHE BELIEVES that the Election Fraud is a Conspiracy Theory. She knows damn good and well as she has been a major part of the COUP against the ENTIRE UNITED STATES, not just Trump.

She needs to be removed from power. And considering how many represent us in office, I dont have a lot of confidence it will happen. I think a high percentage of our Elected Representatives first do NOT represent the People, are weak and cowardly, and have sold us out to the Lobbyists. Fake money that is stolen from other people and given them has more value than peoples lives. So removing people like her from power LEGALLY AND PEACEFULLY is going to be extremely difficult. Its her ilk that has had many laws rebranded to place them above the law. Now they want to build a $#@!ing wall around themselves to protect them from the people they continue to abuse and cause harm to.

Is there any legal precedence for the removal of a Judge or Congressman from office under the 25th Amendment (mental illness)?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mental illness is so loosely defined that just the concept leaves room for debate.

I'm past the point of thinking that government can be used to fix, or cure, government.

Like a cancer this government we suffer will continue to grow until it's excised and irradiated...

The elected few who are promoted or ridiculed by the talking heads in plastic boxes are but a minor fraction of government, it's all the tendrils that are entrenched below the surface that are killing this country, one hastily written edict and one overly endowed pension at a time.

Everyone who draws a check from the federal coffers is to blame, not just some loudmouthed $#@! from NY.

Is there any place in the world that is left that is not suffering from the current Depopulation Insanity?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Is there any place in the world that is left that is not suffering from the current Depopulation Insanity?
    My world is quite small but the sentiment in these parts is pretty much what I mirror in my posts.

So long as the big city problems remain in the big cities they're none of our concern.

I'm quick to point out to the slow that it's not prices going up but currency devalued.........Even some of the severely inbred are beginning to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    She needs to be removed from power.
    I agree...good luck making it happen.

So removing people like her from power LEGALLY AND PEACEFULLY is going to be extremely difficult.
    It is impossible, now.

Illegally and violently is even questionable at this point.

The left sees the hole in the line, they are throwing everything they got into that battle.

And right now they are winning.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Forget just Congress. Invoke the 25th Amendment on all of our elected officials.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think both her and the stolen election conspiracists have some mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think both her and the stolen election conspiracists have some mental health issues.
    You think? C'mon man!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.