Thread: Patriotic Music post your favorites , lets make a good list

Patriotic Music post your favorites , lets make a good list

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Couple of fairly new ones:

And an older one:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Mesmerizing voice:

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Last edited by tod evans; 01-17-2021 at 06:06 AM.

One more;

The narrative won't change for me.

Government is the antithesis of patriotism and freedom, no group of suits in a far away land (DC) will ever represent me and mine.

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why is there not a normal resolution image video for Aimee Allen/Ron Paul song?

Adam Calhoun, Demun Jones and Ryan Upchurch - WW2.0

Adam Calhoun - Home of the Brave

- ML
    Last edited by Michael Landon; 01-17-2021 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Additional content

Lordz of Brooklyn - American Made

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    One more;

The narrative won't change for me.

Government is the antithesis of patriotism and freedom, no group of suits in a far away land (DC) will ever represent me and mine.
    Yep:

There is no spoon.

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sons of Liberty - We the People

- ML

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

I always say that people shouldn't let others monopolize definitions and what it means to be something (e.g, to be giving; to be patriotic, etc.). For example, communist liberals often pretend they're more giving because they want more government programs. The reality however, is they are greedier because they want to be more giving with others' money. Liberals don't want to personally give.

One component of patriotism for me is a special affection for one’s own country or a personal identification with the country. I think this plays out in backdrop of nationalism versus globalism, which has been especially prominent in recent years. Nationlism versus globalism can be a false dichotomy because I generally don't stick my neck out for others unless it's family and/or very personal. On the other hand, if there's basically two sides, then it's sometimes benefical to pick a side. It can be a dilemma.

Anyway, enough with my ivory tower pontificating. Back to the music.

Here's one for today;

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.