Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Peaceful Secession/ dissolving peacefully the bonds of government 2021

  1. #1

    Peaceful Secession/ dissolving peacefully the bonds of government 2021

    People in the United States of America are now far more divided than ever, because half the country is ungodly, hates God, hates Jesus, hates family and marriage or babies. the other half also despises the attack on their way of life, and would much rather be left alone , yet has become cowardly and doesnt know what to do or where to turn.

    the answer for everyone is simple :

    Dissolve the bonds of all governing bodies peacefully, starting at a city council level, state level to get people to recognize we no longer will obey their foolish communism, or be slaved into this quasi/false republic that was already destroyed in 2020 by the communist party (democrats mostly). We dont have to obey. Natural laws of course are to respect your neighbor, and do no harm unless its self defense of yourself,or property and to what degree of self defense depends on the imminent threat posed by an aggressor. Anyhow, its time for people to consider that the United States is no longer existent ,it is nothing but a shell now that was carved out by the communist party of america (the democrats). People shouldnt even feed them the ideology power, or the power of struggle. SIMPLY stop obeying them. stop wearing masks, stop doing what they tell you to do , no more social distancing, no more shutting your businesses or your lives down. DISOBEY. they are a joke. their fantasy land of dystopian rules is only existing because people dont depart from their thought crime. We are free people, we can form a republic of our own peacefully, we can ignore the illegal and unconstitutional powers that destroyed our former republic. our founders gave us the tools and the knowledge.


    Texas should secede, reject governor abbot, and elect a new governing body as an independent nation. all other states should proceed and leftists should stop telling everyone HOW TO LIVE.





    lead the way Texas
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 01-16-2021 at 10:36 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    People in the United States of America are now far more divided than ever, because half the country is ungodly, hates God, hates Jesus, hates family and marriage or babies. the other half also despises the attack on their way of life, and would much rather be left alone , yet has become cowardly and doesnt know what to do or where to turn.

    the answer for everyone is simple :

    Dissolve the bonds of all governing bodies peacefully, starting at a city council level, state level to get people to recognize we no longer will obey their foolish communism, or be slaved into this quasi/false republic that was already destroyed in 2020 by the communist party (democrats mostly). We dont have to obey. Natural laws of course are to respect your neighbor, and do no harm unless its self defense of yourself,or property and to what degree of self defense depends on the imminent threat posed by an aggressor. Anyhow, its time for people to consider that the United States is no longer existent ,it is nothing but a shell now that was carved out by the communist party of america (the democrats). People shouldnt even feed them the ideology power, or the power of struggle. SIMPLY stop obeying them. stop wearing masks, stop doing what they tell you to do , no more social distancing, no more shutting your businesses or your lives down. DISOBEY. they are a joke. their fantasy land of dystopian rules is only existing because people dont depart from their thought crime. We are free people, we can form a republic of our own peacefully, we can ignore the illegal and unconstitutional powers that destroyed our former republic. our founders gave us the tools and the knowledge.


    Texas should secede, reject governor abbot, and elect a new governing body as an independent nation. all other states should proceed and leftists should stop telling everyone HOW TO LIVE.





    lead the way Texas
    https://thedailycoin.org/2021/01/12/...d-in-movement/

    That Was Quick -Texas Lawmakers Consider Secession Over Life Under Democrat Marxism — Several States Interested in Movement
    BY THE GATEWAY PUNDIT · PUBLISHED JANUARY 12, 2021 · UPDATED JANUARY 12, 2021

    That Was Quick -Texas Lawmakers Consider Secession Over Life Under Democrat Marxism — Several States Interested in Movement By Jim Hoft for The Gateway Pundit

    Texas Rep. Kyle Biedermann joined Chris Salcedo on Newsmax TV on Monday.

    Kyle is leading an effort to save Texas from the Democrat Marxists who stole power in Washington DC in the 2020 election.

    This is a good move by the Texas lawmakers before Democrats steal their state like they did the swing states in the 2020 election cycle.
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://thedailycoin.org/2021/01/12/...d-in-movement/

    That Was Quick -Texas Lawmakers Consider Secession Over Life Under Democrat Marxism — Several States Interested in Movement
    BY THE GATEWAY PUNDIT · PUBLISHED JANUARY 12, 2021 · UPDATED JANUARY 12, 2021

    That Was Quick -Texas Lawmakers Consider Secession Over Life Under Democrat Marxism — Several States Interested in Movement By Jim Hoft for The Gateway Pundit

    Texas Rep. Kyle Biedermann joined Chris Salcedo on Newsmax TV on Monday.

    Kyle is leading an effort to save Texas from the Democrat Marxists who stole power in Washington DC in the 2020 election.

    This is a good move by the Texas lawmakers before Democrats steal their state like they did the swing states in the 2020 election cycle.
    Arizona deserves to be separated, and our governor should be put in prison.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Arizona deserves to be separated, and our governor should be put in prison.
    Red states become Their own and Blue states become their own. I don't understand what's so difficult.
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Red states become Their own and Blue states become their own. I don't understand what's so difficult.
    Its difficult because the communists want to ABSOLUTELY control america. this is why the states look so similar to eachother now through centralized planning and control. Why do you think the federal government wants blanket powers!? we have no GOVERNORS, we have a bunch of doles who are goons for the central planners. our states made up of many different people, I can tell my statesmen from other states, we are different, just as californians are different, and just as Pennsylvanians are different, from New Yorkers etc....I can tell the difference and we all should push to separate because our identities keep us safer from a central plan. real arizonans are grit , and second only to maybe Texans, its in our blood 4-5 generations of it as being not too distant pioneers/frontiersmen, hunters, and farmers.

  7. #6
    Look for Big Tech Tyrannies to unleash web crawling software to ferret out conversations just like this.

    The Marxists in DC will pass legislation that just having this conversation is prima facie evidence of sedition and treason.

    You will de-platformed, banned, fired, bankrupted and then arrested.

    I'm all for it...Separate or Die.

    It's just that the time for peacefully separating is over.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  8. #7
    I want less government are there any states doing that? I don't see republicans or democrats reducing government. They are the same they move the country in this tyrannical direction together. When there is a state that secedes that has reduced government I will go there if I can.

  9. #8
    If Texas were to secede, I nominate Ron Paul as the president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. #CalExit Explains How Secession Can Be Peaceful
    By pcgame in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-28-2017, 02:58 PM
  2. Huckabee: Trump Phenomenon is a ‘Peaceful Overthrow of the Government’
    By Dianne in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 02:50 PM
  3. Walter Williams on Peaceful Secession
    By Occam's Banana in forum Political Philosophy & Government Policy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:36 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:16 AM
  5. Someone explain GOVERNMENT BONDS?
    By H Roark in forum Personal Prosperity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •