Thread: Trump pal owned JETS appoint America's first muslim head coach of a football team

Trump pal owned JETS appoint America's first muslim head coach of a football team

Trump and his allies are usually not given full credit by media for supporting on going diversity drive, another high profile diversity move on top of boosting women's and various other minorities roles (jewish americans, african americans, lgbtq americans etc).
    H/T Drudge:

JETS Head Coach First Muslim-American To Hold Position...
    Jets Hire Robert Saleh As Next Head Coach
    January 14, 2021
    NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)- The New York Jets have agreed to a deal with San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh to become the organization’s next head coach.
    The team tweeted Thursday night that they have reached an agreement in principle with Saleh. It’s reportedly a five-year deal.
    Saleh will become the Jets’ 20th head coach in franchise history.
    We've reached an agreement in principle with Robert Saleh to become our head coach.

Related

Trump: "I love the muslims"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QnnIGRwf3U

Trump denies telling Jets owner, Ambassador Johnson, to ask U.K. for help getting British Open at president’s golf course

Jul 22 2020
    CNBC
    President Donald Trump denied telling his ambassador to Great Britain, the New York Jets football team owner Woody Johnson, to speak to United Kingdom officials about possibly helping Trump’s golf course in Scotland be chosen as a site for the British Open tournament.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess Coaching the Jets would rank just above painting curbs .

Feel bad for anybody that has to coach the Jets.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge