Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand says GOP will lose 1/3rd of supporters if Senate removes Trump

Post Rand says GOP will lose 1/3rd of supporters if Senate removes Trump

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds about right . Any party impeaching a president in own party should expect the same , except democrats . Those are lockstep commies and they have party loyalty . They wouldnt vote against own anyway .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-16-2021 at 07:35 PM.

That could create very fertile ground for a viable 3rd party's birth.

But regardless of outcome of Senate impeachment trial, GOP is sort of wrecked in any case. At least two of GOP Senate seats are very likely to shift to Dems (TX Ted Cruz,AZ Howley) way funding freeze/big disdain situation is developing.

This is probably sign of things to come in near future unless slumber is interrupted in some miracle and GOP rebirths itself away from from current Dems-Lite party:

Trump blows up the Arizona GOP on his way out
    “The craziness from the state Republican Party … it’s pretty embarrassing,” said a former top Republican official.
    01/16/2021
    The Trump era did more damage to the Republican Party in Arizona than almost anywhere else. Over the past two years, Republicans lost both Senate seats. In November, the state flipped Democratic in a presidential race for the first time since 1996. The GOP state party chair is currently at war with the governor.
    politico.com/news/2021/01/16/arizona-gop-trump-459772

They've already lost support regardless. 75 million people are convinced that the election was stolen from them and won't ever vote for the GOP again. Far as I'm concerned the GOP can't recover from this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No. Trump is not going to be convicted, the numbers are not there. In 2-4 years Trump will be a memory and the GOP will be back to business as usual. No significant numbers will leave the party. What are they going to do vote for Biden's re-election? I like Rand but he is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    No. Trump is not going to be convicted, the numbers are not there. In 2-4 years Trump will be a memory and the GOP will be back to business as usual. No significant numbers will leave the party. What are they going to do vote for Biden's re-election? I like Rand but he is wrong.
    Just wait until the false flag operations start on Monday. Once that happens, they will have the numbers to be convicted.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait until the false flag operations start on Monday. Once that happens, they will have the numbers to be convicted.
    It's not a false flag it's real trumpkins. Trump brainwashed the mindless masses and I think some of them are going to try to kill Biden. Probably will get themselves shot by the NG in the process. I think at least some state capitals will get entered too.

It's not a false flag it's real trumpkins. Trump brainwashed the mindless masses and I think some of them are going to try to kill Biden. Probably will get themselves shot by the NG in the process. I think at least some state capitals will get entered too.
    Can you please try and keep up?

Trump was giving a speech when the breach occurred, he was telling his REAL SUPPORTERS to march peacefully to the Capitol and cheer on the congressmen fighting against the vote fraud. His SUPPORTERS were a mile away when this was going down.

They dropped off 3 busloads of antifa at the Capitol, we already have two left-wing agitators that have been caught, they were actually interviewed on CNN then later found out to have been goading the others into getting in and destroying things. I have a whole thread on it, which apparently you just ignore or something. I don't know what you people do.

They were bragging about dressing up as Trump supporters to fit in on social media.

Were some of them Trump supporters? I imagine there were probably a few, but the majority of the agitators were clearly on the left. The Capitol police were denied backup 6 times, they were letting them in, taking selfies, apparently they were even handing out bottled water to some of the Trump supporters when they entered the building.

This was a planned event, they wanted it to happen so the debates about voter fraud wouldn't happen, and they could slide Biden in during the middle of the night after their stupid false flag, and give their stupid speeches, many of which were written before it ever happened.

You are so gullible and uninformed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Can you please try and keep up?

Trump was giving a speech when the breach occurred, he was telling his REAL SUPPORTERS to march peacefully to the Capitol and cheer on the congressmen fighting against the vote fraud. His SUPPORTERS were a mile away when this was going down.

They dropped off 3 busloads of antifa at the Capitol, we already have two left-wing agitators that have been caught, they were actually interviewed on CNN then later found out to have been goading the others into getting in and destroying things. I have a whole thread on it, which apparently you just ignore or something. I don't know what you people do.

They were bragging about dressing up as Trump supporters to fit in on social media.

Were some of them Trump supporters? I imagine there were probably a few, but the majority of the agitators were clearly on the left. The Capitol police were denied backup 6 times, they were letting them in, taking selfies, apparently they were even handing out bottled water to some of the Trump supporters when they entered the building.

This was a planned event, they wanted it to happen so the debates about voter fraud wouldn't happen, and they could slide Biden in during the middle of the night after their stupid false flag, and give their stupid speeches, many of which were written before it ever happened.

You are so gullible and uninformed.
    They have arrested and charged hundreds of trumpkins who have a long history of social media posts about trump.

They have arrested and charged hundreds of trumpkins who have a long history of social media posts about trump.
    Was that before or after the police handed them bottled water as they walked into the Capitol and stayed inside the ropes?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    too late Rand Traitor . no one respect that piece of $#@! stain rand paul anymore. hes officially a career politician. GO FIGURE. also, the republican party is already extinct, it just sealed its fate because of how cowardly they are

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Was that before or after the police handed them bottled water as they walked into the Capitol and stayed inside the ropes?
    That is probably all true, But they still were actual trump people who committed crimes and are going to prison.

Rand already lost my respect and support with his weasel words in congress ignoring the election fraud. The GOP..... I never had any respect for to begin with.

That is probably all true, But they still were actual trump people who committed crimes and are going to prison.
    The crime of being let into the building, or like, an actual crime? How many do you think?

Fvck the GOP. I like and voted for him in 2016. Nothing was accomplished. There is nothing to save there, not even fiscal responsibility. Like that's important anymore. Fvck it.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 01-17-2021 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    too late Rand Traitor . no one respect that piece of $#@! stain rand paul anymore. hes officially a career politician. GO FIGURE. also, the republican party is already extinct, it just sealed its fate because of how cowardly they are
    lets not burn brigdes.

Rand is still one of the few sane voices left in that swamp.

Everything will work out if or when fraud evidence is talked and explained on the public space.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump deserves impeachment and the fetish must end.

Take the medicine now, not later.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Sounds about right . Any party impeaching a president in own party should expect the same , except democrats . Those are lockstep commies and they have party loyalty . They wouldnt vote against own anyway .
    Lets be real. They arent just lockstep commies, they are FULL COMMUNISTS HIDING BEHIND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AS A LABEL.

Dont get me wrong, I have a sneaking suspicion all of our RINOs are FULL COMMUNISTS as well.

Perhaps we are all calling this out for what it is? WE DO NOT SUPPORT COMMUNISM?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    Rand already lost my respect and support with his weasel words in congress ignoring the election fraud.
    You are misinformed.

Rand has absolutely said that there was fraud:

https://www.wsaz.com/2020/12/18/rand...raud-happened/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...s-out-big-tech
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Rand Paul is not ron paul for sure.
    But he is still the best senator.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    And at this point they don't even need voters.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

It seems you are misinformed. I watched him live as he spoke on the senate floor regarding the Arizona objections and he wasted three minutes saying absolutely nothing about fraud. He did not object to certifying the Arizona results and he did not make any statements that election fraud occurred in Arizona or that the state did not uphold its own election laws.

This, while 600,000+ patriots had gathered in DC to protest election fraud.

It is true he has made statements at other times that he is aware there was election fraud. That makes it even worse that he did not stand up in the Senate. He either did not stand on principle, or his principles are quite different from mine. Either way, I lost respect for him that moment.

A wet paper bag would have represented me as well or better.

Last edited by danda; 01-17-2021 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    It seems you are misinformed. I watched him live as he spoke on the senate floor regarding the Arizona objections and he wasted three minutes saying absolutely nothing about fraud. He did not object to certifying the Arizona results and he did not make any statements that there was election fraud or that the state did not uphold its own election laws.

This, while 600,000+ patriots had gathered in DC to protect election fraud.

It is true he has made statements at other times that he is aware there was election fraud. That makes it even worse that he did not stand up in the Senate. He either did not stand on principle, or his principles are quite different from mine. Either way, I lost respect for him that moment.

A wet paper bag would have represented me as well or better.

yep...

the whole establishment and all 3 letters agencies are hell bent at removing Trump from political life.. whatever the cost.

I wouldn't be surprised covid19 had that purpose.

Rand probably knows and just bends.

they never will change the laws that allow them to stay in power. machine connected to the internet that count votes and mail-ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    And at this point they don't even need voters.
    Good point , once everything is mail in ( now) they just need one guy to fill out all the ballots .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thomas has a good point, which I assume that Rand agrees with, that it isn't up to Congress to reject electors that the state government sends to the electoral college.

Thomas has a good point, which I assume that Rand agrees with, that it isn't up to Congress to reject electors that the state government sends to the electoral college.

What if the states send electors and

a) It is apparent they did not follow the Constitutional laws of their state

b) It is apparent they did not follow the Constitution of the US

c) It is apparent there was massive vote fraud

and as a bonus...

d) The Republican majority state legislators are unable to rectify due to the Governor or Sec. of State blocking them from convening

At this point the futility of it all gets pretty obvious.
    "The Patriarch"

Many won't vote.

Rand & Massie's loyalty to the Constitution is admirable, but I'm not sure there's much point in even pretending it has any meaning anymore.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Maybe. Maybe not.

I think that Trump spurred events into motion that now cannot be stopped. The Left has gone into full-on authoritarian crazy-mode and the further they go down that path, the further it will drive this country into conflict or hopefully peaceful secession.

I put the odds of there even being a Presidential election in 2024, at roughly 50/50.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-17-2021 at 11:03 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast