Thread: IMPEACHMENT --- If Trump is Not Guilty

IMPEACHMENT --- If Trump is Not Guilty

He'd say he's got a second bill of health, he's faced down an impeachment trial, twice.
    Any political position he wants to run for remains open unless he's hit with a censure
    vote. He has the rest of his life to write his memoirs of the last four tumultuous years.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is like 85 years old. There will need to be a MAGA heir regardless.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

he's 75, was born in 1945. In ten years, he'd be 85. Assuming he runs in 2024 or 2028 and wins...
    By 2030 he's either gotten his 2nd term, or he's halfway through it, assuming he wins either election
    and the Amendment preventing him from a 3rd term is in effect. Lets assume he never wanted a coup
    but does want a second term, 2o32 is the last possible year for him to run for the presidency, he'd be
    87 then. The odds are, its going to be 2024 or he gives up on any future POTUS run. He has heirs.
    Last edited by Aratus; 01-16-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    he's 75, was born in 1845. In ten years, he'd be 85. Assuming he runs in 2024 or 2028 and wins...
    By 2030 he's either gotten his 2nd term, or he's halfway through it, assuming he wins either election
    and the Amendment preventing him from a 3rd term is in effect. Lets assume he never wanted a coup
    but does want a second term, 2o32 is the last possible year for him to run for the presidency, he'd be
    87 then. The odds are, its going to be 2024 or he gives up on any future POTUS run. He has heirs.
    Uh.... 1945.....
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Uh.... 1945.....
    thanks. it was a small typo. admittedly he thinks like a Know Nothing Party person, at times, i feel,
    but yes. he was born roughly at the midpoint of the 20th Century. He's clearly not 175 years of age.

He failed. He should just stay out of politics. He did nothing but play into right wing fanatics. Anybody who denies that, probably thinks he's just trying to keep the status quo from fading. It may not be as the mainstream portrays it, but I think he has many supporters who represent that small enclave of America that doesn't want to lose its position. Demographic changes are near.

After the false flag operations that will take place on Monday, I guarantee you McConnell will come out and announce that Trump will be convicted on the 19th.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    thanks. it was a small typo. admittedly he thinks like a Know Nothing Party person, at times, i feel,
    but yes. he was born roughly at the midpoint of the 20th Century. He's clearly not 175 years of age.
    Really?
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes.... once again .... ARATUS has BUMPED several extremely ancient threads!