Thread: Communism Could NEVER Happen In America

Communism Could NEVER Happen In America

How many of you really believe that everything is gonna go back to normal as soon as this election is over?

How many of you really believe we can "fix this" by "voting harder next election"?

How many of you really think that "this is only a little bad"?

How many of you really think "there will be No Internment Camps" for "Extremists"?

How many of you really think you are gonna survive what is HERE?

This is called DOUBLE THINK. It can happen in "Other" countries, but NEVER here... It is a psychological state that you need to be aware of. Coupled with Normalcy Bias, it allows manipulation. And NO ONE is immune...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is why I am trying to undermine this. We need to stop funding the companies that are helping this along.

I am going to be starting a thread later on the week about investing as well to help people so they can have more cash to fight this with. I have been beating the market for several years now with a conservative dividend approach while investing smaller portions of my portfolio in trends such as gold/silver/uranium/btc while exiting the positions after a year while building up other positions.

Anyway to your post again, it will happen here if we do nothing. This is fact. This is just like the culture revolution in china. They are turning the heat up.

We need to be preserving the culture in addition to not supplying our soon to be oppressors.

I used to be nervous about hyperinflation and now I know that hyperinflation would be so awesome right now. The vine that supplies these leftists would dry and their fruit would rot.

People like us would just have to weather the storm until the currency stabilizes.

ACTION. What can I say that I have done for liberty today? I gave my father and mother in law a roku box so they can cut their cable. Its not much but its something.
    If every few days I can do something it adds up.

What are others doing for liberty?

No one is going to do it for us.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Large infrastructure Investment company MacQuaire, state on front page of website, that worldwide trend they see since global oubreak of Covid is a communist light trend sweeping the World.

It’s advancing in America @ alarming rate & is no longer a conspiracy theory

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Large infrastructure Investment company MacQuaire, state on front page of website, that worldwide trend they see since global oubreak of Covid is a communist light trend sweeping the World.

It’s advancing in America @ alarming rate & is no longer a conspiracy theory
    Once the non questioning people figure out we got tricked, it will be too late. May be too late already...
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    How many of you really believe that everything is gonna go back to normal as soon as this election is over?

How many of you really believe we can "fix this" by "voting harder next election"?

How many of you really think that "this is only a little bad"?

How many of you really think "there will be No Internment Camps" for "Extremists"?

How many of you really think you are gonna survive what is HERE?

This is called DOUBLE THINK. It can happen in "Other" countries, but NEVER here... It is a psychological state that you need to be aware of. Coupled with Normalcy Bias, it allows manipulation. And NO ONE is immune...
    “Any country that elects Roosevelt three times deserves no protection."

The Honorable James Clark McReynolds
    Last True Conservative Supreme Court Justice - 1914–1941

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Communism could never happen here ? Seriously anyone saying that with a straight face is 1) clinically retarded 2) a communist .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Communism could never happen here ? Seriously anyone saying that with a straight face is 1) clinically retarded 2) a communist .
    No shortage of them any more either. Lets see how long that lasts once they see how REAL COMMUNISM DESTROYS EVERYTHING.
    1776 > 1984

The Democrats are certainly sending mixed signals. Cuomo recently said on Twitter that we need to reopen everything and Mayor Beetlejuice said that all bars and restaurants need to be opened to 100% capacity.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.