Thread: U.S. House Adopts Gender-Neutral Language

U.S. House Adopts Gender-Neutral Language

U.S. House Adopts Gender-Neutral Language for Rules Document
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/15/bide...ss-the-us.html
    Trudy Ring (06 January 2021)

The U.S. House of Representatives has approved gender-neutral language in the official House rules and established a permanent Office of Diversity and Inclusion.

These measures were part of a rules package adopted Monday, The Hill reports. The House approves a set of rules at the beginning of each session of Congress, and this week marks the start of the 117th Congress.

The changes mean that the rules document will use language such as “parent,” “child,” and “sibling” instead of “mother,” “father,” “son,” daughter,” “brother,” and “sister.” It will also replace “chairman” with “chair,” “seamen” with “seafarers,” and “himself” and “herself” with “themself.” The Office of the Whistleblower Ombudsman will become the Office of the Whistleblower Ombuds.

These changes apply only to the rules document and do not prevent House members from using gendered language in any other communication, although some right-wing politicians and commentators have contended that gendered words have been banned.

[...]

In addition to the provision on gender-neutral language, the rules will promote inclusion through the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, which will “facilitate a diverse workforce,” and by mandating that standing committees address inequities relating to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and other characteristics, Pelosi’s press release states.

Other parts of the rules package expand protection for whistleblowers, establish a committee on economic disparity, strengthen ethics regulations, continue the work of committees on climate change and COVID-19, extend remote voting during the pandemic, and make it more difficult for the House minority to amend legislation at the last minute.

FIRST COUSIN? FIRST COUSIN ... ??

https://twitter.com/philthatremains/...97443279536128
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh for $#@!s sake.

ABSOLUTE BRAINWASHING - GUILT OF HAVING A GENDER IDENTITY
    Especially a Gender Identity that they are quite afraid of. *cough* ALPHA MALE. Uh oh thats a four letter word now I am going to jail because I said it.

By destroying the LANGUAGE, which is what you think in your head, it disables your ability TO THINK. This is an indirect assault on a persons ability to think because of the way the law is worded. This may be more aimed at brainwashing the sellouts in Congress as they are just as susceptible to Brainwashing as anyone else.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I am a man.

Note: I'm aware that the above photo is not a gender identity issue.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Note: I'm aware that the above photo is not a gender identity issue.
    It is now.

No such thing as "gender." It's sex, not gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

One person cannot be a they or them.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    This is the one that gets under my skin the most.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More proof that we live in a clown world.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have changed my mind . Yes it can . It is a house of *** representatives to represent a *** country .

It makes sense if that person is possessed by Legion.

"They," might be referring to the demons inside.