Thread: Capitol Unrest : Who has the Motive , Means and Opportunity

Question Capitol Unrest : Who has the Motive , Means and Opportunity

Capitol Unrest : Who had the Motive , Means and Opportunity

1- whenever a crime is committed one must ask : who had the (a) MOTIVE (b) MEANS and (c) OPPORTUNITY to do so;

2- The Deep State and the Democrats have been using the MSM , ie, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, et al, as its spokesperson since , at least, the summer of 2016. The MSM has been claiming that Trump’s allegations about election fraud were meritless;

3- But a senator and a representative challenged the EC vote. So congress was now required to debate whether there was election fraud in the battleground states. . Those Senators and Representatives were going to present evidence and arguments about election fraud.

4- Democrats and RINO congresspersons wanted to stop the debate by any means necessary;

5- The video evidence shows that the Capitol police allowed the demonstrators to enter the building ;

6- The video evidence shows USAF Veteran Ashli Babbit was executed in cold blood . It has not been shown that a MAGA cap and a Trump Tshirt are considered weapons.

7- But that gave the powers-that-be the pretext to postpone the debates to a time when most Americans were in bed. Objecting legislators were forced to rescind their objections.

8- The Democrats and the RINOs then changed the narrative from ELECTION FRAUD to Instigating Insurrection,

9- So did McConnell. Pelosi and Schumer request that Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger , House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving, and
    U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund resign or be terminated in order to deprive those of us with inquiring minds of their testimony?

Last edited by Contumacious; 01-16-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Capitol Unrest : Who had the Motive , Means and Opportunity

1- whenever a crime is committed one must ask : who had the (a) MOTIVE (b) MEANS and (c) OPPORTUNITY to do so;

2- The Deep State and the Democrats have been using the MSM , ie, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, et al, as its spokesperson since , at least, the summer of 2016. The MSM has been claiming that Trump’s allegations about election fraud were meritless;

3- But a senator and a representative challenged the EC vote. So congress was now required to debate whether there was election fraud in the battleground states. . Those Senators and Representatives were going to present evidence and arguments about election fraud.

4- Democrats and RINO congresspersons wanted to stop the debate by any means necessary;

5- The video evidence shows that the Capitol police allowed the demonstrators to enter the building ;

6- The video evidence shows USAF Veteran Ashli Babbit was executed in cold blood . It has not been shown that a MAGA cap and a Trump Tshirt are considered weapons.

7- But that gave the powers-that-be the pretext to postpone the debates to a time when most Americans were in bed. Objecting legislators were forced to rescind their objections.

8- The Democrats and the RINOs then changed the narrative from ELECTION FRAUD to Instigating Insurrection,

9- So did McConnell. Pelosi and Schumer request that Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger , House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving, and
    U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund resign or be terminated in order to deprive those of us with inquiring minds of their testimony?

Why was this show orchestrated?

The answer is obvious. The last thing the Establishment can allow is a challenger to the Establishment being kicked out of office in the face of what might be the largest demonstration of support for a political figure in American history. The very last thing that the American Establishment wants is a leader of that half of the American population who understand that the Establishment’s agendas are inimical to their own.

So Trump and his supporters had to be blackened and discredited with an orchestrated event that stopped the presentation of the evidence of electoral fraud and replaced it with an “insurrection against democracy by MAGA terrorists.” In one fell swoop, this got rid of the evidence of electoral fraud and Trump and his supporters. The massive rally of support for Trump was turned into a liability for Trump, his supporters, and Republicans.

As the presstitutes immediately deep-sixed the evidence of electoral fraud by declaring with one loud incessant voice that the claims of electoral fraud were the real fraud, the only people who saw the evidence of the massive organized electoral fraud were the members of the legislatures in the swing states who had the evidence presented to them and the members of the public who attended the presentation of the evidence or watched it live on the Internet. 99% of the American population do not know that expert witnesses presented vast evidence of electoral fraud to members of legislatures in the swing states. The Establishment did not want people to know this, and the presstitutes did not tell them
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

History is not written by those with the Moral Highground, rather the victors. And the Victors will ALWAYS paint themselves to look like the Heroes of their own story.

They want HOT TYRANNY. Thus, they paint everyone that believes in "live and let live" principles to be an Enemy of Freedom.

This is Bizarro World. Good is bad. Smart is dumb. Poverty is Rich. Sick is Healthy. EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN. And they believe their own Kool Aid.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Events at the capital didn’t further the cause of liberty.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    No, it didn't.

The Demo Rats and RINOs used the event to conceal and suppress the evidence . It forced Senators Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, et al to withdraw the objections.

WE THE PEOPLE will pay the consequences.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Objecting legislators were forced to rescind their objections
    forced? how exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    On the contrary. The mass censorship that happened afterwards woke up millions of more people that will be sympathetic to our beliefs. It was an unforeseen consequence. Take advantage of it.

I have been posting on www.thedonald.win to guide them more towards liberty. We do not want these people to get co opted like the tea party. You can make an account there without an e-mail address.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    forced? how exactly?
    Initially , the Demo Rats and the Fake News Media were reporting that Patriots were the ones causing mayhem and death,
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    History is not written by those with the Moral Highground, rather the victors. And the Victors will ALWAYS paint themselves to look like the Heroes of their own story.

They want HOT TYRANNY. Thus, they paint everyone that believes in "live and let live" principles to be an Enemy of Freedom.

This is Bizarro World. Good is bad. Smart is dumb. Poverty is Rich. Sick is Healthy. EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN. And they believe their own Kool Aid.
    It is up to us to make sure that history is not re-written for propaganda purposes

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Firstly, there was no insurrection at the Capitol.

The Founding Fathers set up Article III Courts in order to peacefully and nonviolently adjudicate disputes. Unfortunately those courts have been populated by spineless coward corrupt judges .

The 80,000,000 Americans who voted for Trump found that the”courts” were hermetically sealed so they were forced to use a public demonstration to object to ELECTION FRAUD.

while the Demo Rats love Antifa’s violent demonstrations they object when Republicans congregate.

And so it goes.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Initially , the Demo Rats and the Fake News Media were reporting that Patriots were the ones causing mayhem and death,
    and that somehow forces senators and representatives to abandon their principles, abandon their constituents, and change their votes? And worse, abandon presenting the evidence of election fraud. I don't see the force involved. I see people without firm principles or guts that are afraid of the media narrative and let that fear rule them.

and that somehow forces senators and representatives to abandon their principles, abandon their constituents, and change their votes? And worse, abandon presenting the evidence of election fraud. I don't see the force involved. I see people without firm principles or guts that are afraid of the media narrative and let that fear rule them.
    Really?

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is facing a growing backlash from congressional colleagues who say he was partly responsible for the riot at the US Capitol last Wednesday.

Democratic aides told The Hill that some senators were discussing censuring Cruz.

Cruz's communications director, Lauren Blair Bianchi, resigned in response to Cruz's efforts to overturn the election result.

The chair of the House Committee on Homeland Security suggested Cruz could be put on the FBI no-fly list.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Really?

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is facing a growing backlash from congressional colleagues who say he was partly responsible for the riot at the US Capitol last Wednesday.

Democratic aides told The Hill that some senators were discussing censuring Cruz.

Cruz's communications director, Lauren Blair Bianchi, resigned in response to Cruz's efforts to overturn the election result.

The chair of the House Committee on Homeland Security suggested Cruz could be put on the FBI no-fly list.

1. None of those things constitute FORCE. They are rather a form of peer-pressure. Principled people stand up to peer pressure.

2. Ted Cruz already objected BEFORE the "riot". My statements were made in regards to those who had stated they would be objecting, but then decided not to AFTER "rioters" entered the capitol building. I do not yet see how those people were FORCED to withdraw their objections. Rather, I am calling them out as cowards.

1. None of those things constitute FORCE. They are rather a form of peer-pressure. Principled people stand up to peer pressure.

2. Ted Cruz already objected BEFORE the "riot". My statements were made in regards to those who had stated they would be objecting, but then decided not to AFTER "rioters" entered the capitol building. I do not yet see how those people were FORCED to withdraw their objections. Rather, I am calling them out as cowards.
    Be that as it may , the Demo rats were able to successfully change the narrative from ELECTION FRAUD to "riot at the Capitol"

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Be that as it may , the Demo rats were able to successfully change the narrative from ELECTION FRAUD to "riot at the Capitol".
    yes, for sure. no argument there. That's a given.

I was only objecting to the specific word "forced" in relation to those who abandoned objecting to certification. Rather, I feel they have proven themselves to be spineless, fair-weather patriots. Which sadly, is still a cut above the rest.

btw, if you haven't seen it, check out Lauren Boeberts passionate objection, just prior to the protesters entering.

Cheers me up to see her fire.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes, for sure. no argument there. That's a given.

I was only objecting to the specific word "forced" in relation to those who abandoned objecting to certification. Rather, I feel they have proven themselves to be spineless, fair-weather patriots. Which sadly, is still a cut above the rest.

btw, if you haven't seen it, check out Lauren Boeberts passionate objection, just prior to the protesters entering.

Cheers me up to see her fire.
    Thank you .

I love the Honorable Lauren Boebert (R-CO)

Now you see the reason Pelosi, Schumer and McConnell needed a riot and consequently assassinated in cold blood USAF veteran Ashli Babbitt.

For shame.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

who is stupid enough to think that power even resides in washington dc? All people need to do is disobey ,and disobey 100 percent in every city, and every state. Secede, and nullify the jobs of senators,and congressmen and governors and judges.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    who is stupid enough to think that power even resides in washington dc? All people need to do is disobey ,and disobey 100 percent in every city, and every state. Secede, and nullify the jobs of senators,and congressmen and governors and judges.
    Indeed.

On January 20th, 2017 I was in DC celebrating the inauguration of our DULY ELECTED 45th President Donald J Trump.

On January 20th, 2020 DC will be a police state , where the CRIMINALLY SELECTED USURPER-IN-CHIEF Biden will require the presence of over 6,000 military troops to secure his safety. Who says that crime doesn't pay ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Most Americans did not read information from both sides because the same was SUPPRESSED , CENSORED AND CONCEALED

. On January 6th , 2020 the Honorable Lauren Boebert (R-Co) attempted to present evidence of ELECTION FRAUD before congress, (1) . If you listen to her presentation you will see the reason the powers-that-be : Pelosi, Schumer , McConnell , et al , concluded that they needed an immediate pretext to stop the hearing,

Sad
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Early on there was rush to identify crowd as "patriots" in social media headlines but details that are coming out suggest it was not a single monolithic group and there was stunning diversity among the folks who left behind 140,000 clues.
    Best approach might be to not jump to conclusions or assumptions until investigations are completed and all the facts have come out.

Selfie-Snapping Rioters Leave FBI a Trail of Over 140,000 Images
    Bloomberg 5 hrs ago
    (Bloomberg) -- The FBI arrested one man after a co-worker at a western Maryland restaurant reported seeing him in images of people assaulting the U.S. Capitol. A Texas man was charged after his ex-wife recognized him in a social-media video and called authorities, noting that it was a good picture.