Thread: Germany to Put COVID Rulebreakers in ‘Detention Camp’

Germany to Put COVID Rulebreakers in ‘Detention Camp’

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/1...etention-camp/

Germany is set to put COVID dissidents who repeatedly fail to properly follow the rules in what is being described as a ‘detention camp’ located in Dresden.

Yes really.

In order to try to increase compliance, violators are told that if they receive both a warning and then a fine, a court will decide whether they should be punished with a stint in the camp.

“We don’t assume that there will be very many, but in the event that a court decides that way, there will be a facility to accommodate them,” a spokesperson told RT.

Camps. For dissidents. In Germany.

What could possibly go wrong?

I dont even need to repeat the last line of the quote. But, yes, really.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Covid is nothing but a deepstate ploy to ruin Trump's second term. Once it's over, Covid will be over. Just you watch.

/s
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

It's great that those Allied heroes liberated Germany from those horrible Nazis, after bombing cities (like Dresden) because all Germans are bad.
    After the liberation, millions of Germans were starved by implementing the same Morgenthau plan that was never implemented.

Those horrible Nazis had concentration camps, where the prisonors were forced to slave labour of which many of the largest companies in the world have profited from.

Detention camps for not following the new corona fascism rules, sounds almost justified.
    Heil to the EU!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Effing hermans

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/1...etention-camp/

I dont even need to repeat the last line of the quote. But, yes, really.
    It only makes sense to concentrate these COVID deniers together in camps. Might as well put them to work while they are at it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I proposed to reopen Manzanar, for our safety. Can't wait to see the look on peoples faces IF he actually does it.

Office of Governor Gavin Newsom

MESSAGE COMPLETE

You have successfully sent your message. Click here to return.

Thank you for the message - your feedback and ideas are a priority to me and my administration. Californians like you are helping us build an even stronger Golden State, and I thank you. Your comments are being reviewed by my staff. Please allow some time for us to get back to you as we build an inclusive, responsive, and people-powered government. I encourage you to revisit my website in the coming days to learn about what my administration is doing to keep our state moving forward and to expand opportunity to every Californian.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and helping us shape California's future.

Sincerely,
    Governor Gavin Newsom

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The following 1979 German film "The Hamburg Syndrome" comes eerily close to what's happening (English subtitles).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7e08ix1XOksD/

Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It only makes sense to concentrate these COVID deniers together in camps. Might as well put them to work while they are at it.
    I wish you were wrong, but I think you are closer to the truth than many people realize! Slave Labor Camps for being a COVID DENIER will be coming...
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scary stuff.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Covid is nothing but a deepstate ploy to ruin Trump's second term. Once it's over, Covid will be over. Just you watch.

/s
    I always said there were two reasons for COVID.. one was to get rid of Trump, hence the timing.. the other was to inflict global medical tyranny on the population.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Songbird - A film about COVID-23, a mutation of COVID-19, where they send people who don't obey the government to "Q zones".

It's a bad movie, apparently, however the villain in the movie is the government. Reviewers are knocking it for being bad as movie, but also for making people scared of the government.

Last edited by dannno; 01-18-2021 at 05:14 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    /s
    Yes, noting the /s for Sarcasm

Youre right. Even when Trump is out of office, this farce will continue. This is an attempted WORLD WIDE TAKEOVER.
    1776 > 1984