Thread: Vaccination Documents

Vaccination Documents

I’ve been hearing that there is growing demand for fake vaccination documents for covid-19.

I’d like to know as much as possible about how people are getting around the coming mandates so we can stop these criminals who are endangering my grandmother.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just claim religious exemption.

I'd like to know what all my options are as well. Nobody on this site wants to take this vaccine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

More than documents I would think. Probably entered into central data base.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I’ve heard that some of these cheaters have repeatedly taken a PCR test until they get a positive result. Then no need to vaccinate. Don’t know how this will affect their travel “passport” however.

I love this bit from the CDC travel orders.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...travelers.html

What if I have had a COVID-19 vaccine? Do I still need a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID-19?
    Yes, all air passengers traveling to the US, regardless of vaccination status, are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

This site has the recklessness to post free copies of legal documents to protect people from doctors, employers, and governments by making by these innocent institutions liable for damages.

https://freedomtaker.com/downloaddoc...nNotice_v3.doc
    https://freedomtaker.com/downloaddoc...ccination3.doc
    https://freedomtaker.com/downloaddoc...calTesting.doc
    https://freedomtaker.com/downloaddoc...erCoercion.doc
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 01-16-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    I’ve been hearing that there is growing demand for fake vaccination documents for covid-19.

I’d like to know as much as possible about how people are getting around the coming mandates so we can stop these criminals who are endangering my grandmother.
    For the sake of conversation. Say you start an LLC and say its a medical practice. You hire 2 of your friends as employees. You then order a batch of COVID shots and since you have a "medical practice" you would have access to the database. Just dont bill it to the insurance or medicare because that will put up red flags. Also, only help out people you know personally. Since you are paying for the covid shots its not fraud. Entering data points in a database might be a crime.

But, this is just an interesting thought provoking conversation. I would never suggest breaking the law. That would be terrible.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Me too. Of course I'd have to test it to make sure it actually works (the fake docs not the vax)

I do hope you were "asking for a friend" or just forgot your /sarc tag or is this the new "Soviet Speak" method of communicating? How far we have fallen. Now we are even afraid to state our opinions.

I plan on circumventing every stupid travel restriction I can. Hey it must be safe because all the politicians go home for holidays and go on tropical vacations in winter.
    Last edited by TRM1361; 01-16-2021 at 04:57 PM.