Thread: Delta puts Mittens Romney and Lacey Grahman's airport harassers on No Fly List

Exclamation Delta puts Mittens Romney and Lacey Grahman's airport harassers on No Fly List

What did we tell you 20 years ago about that goddamn No Fly List.

Delta Puts Passengers Who Heckled Republican Senators on No-Fly List

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...n-no-fly-list/

Amy Furr 14 Jan 2021

Delta Air Lines has placed customers who recently confronted Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on its no-fly list, CEO Ed Bastian told Reuters.

“Turning to disruption on recent U.S. flights by supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump, Bastian said Delta has placed passengers involved in incidents that targeted senators Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham on its no-fly list,” the outlet reported Thursday.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only your enemies are allowed to hound and harass public officials and of course you, in public places.

You are not.

Now, write Delta and all the rest, another 500 billion dollar bailout check, $#@!s, then shut the $#@! up.

Will they also ban the passengers that smiled and laughed?

Romney has his own private jet. He could have avoided the whole situation easily.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Delta put them on their internal no fly list. Not the TSA, big difference. They should be. They caused a disruption.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Delta put them on their internal no fly list. Not the TSA, big difference. They should be. They caused a disruption.
    Oh yeah, you're that fellow that thinks there is no such thing as corporate tyranny.

That said, damn clickbait title...you are right it's Delta's listeunerwünscht not TSA's

Yeah, a company that routinely petitions the government for bailout money can do whatever they want!

You are the reason the phrase "useful idiot" exists.

airline companies in the US are $#@! . Sooner they go under the better off we'll be . Maybe a real company will be born that takes customer service seriously , until then just $#@! .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If people went into a restaurant and yelled at those two, the restaurant would throw them out and ask them not to come back. I don't see what Delta's doing as any different from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    airline companies in the US are $#@! . Sooner they go under the better off we'll be . Maybe a real company will be born that takes customer service seriously , until then just $#@! .
    Flew my son and his fiance' into town for Christmas on @Danke 's Rickshaw Airways.

JAX to BOS and return.

Kid had to be at muster on his ship at 0700 the day after return so I booked them all on flight arriving 1700 the afternoon before.

Delayed...equipment failure.

Delayed...ATC delay at EWR.

Delayed...COVID lockdown for some sort of foolishness at JAX.

Delayed...ATC weather ground hold.

Delayed...Crew out of work limits. Hold for new crew from East Bum$#@! to fly in.

Arrived 0130.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If people went into a restaurant and yelled at those two, the restaurant would throw them out and ask them not to come back. I don't see what Delta's doing as any different from that.
    Just like the fake news, nothing you said ever happened.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I wonder if John Earl Sullivan is on a "no fly list" too.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

#ProtectedClass

The veil has been completely lifted after 2020 on the true nature of this country.
    It's in its death throes as a decaying empire, people are catching on. More of this crap will happen until there's a wall once the people have really had enough. Everything up until that flashpoint will be warm ups.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Yeah, a company that routinely petitions the government for bailout money can do whatever they want!
    You two may not agree but I think both of your comments hold value.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Romney has his own private jet. He could have avoided the whole situation easily.
    That why this thing has been suspicious from the start. It looks like a setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I was going to say, isn't it odd that both Romney and Graham, faces of the GOP RINO establishment, decided to take "normal person" planes home knowing there'd be Trump supporters leaving at the same time? To the skeptic, this could be loosely interpreted as they could have expected/wanted something to happen.

I can tell you that if I were them, I would have waited or took my private plane to avoid all of this.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What did we tell you 20 years ago about that goddamn No Fly List.
    The way the article is worded it sounds like it's Delta's own no-fly list, not the government one.

Basically, this is like kicking people out of a movie theatre when they ruin the movie for everyone else by shouting the whole time. I'm glad to see this. I'll have to keep Delta in mind if I ever fly. I felt sorry for the other 95% of the passengers on that plane who had to listen to those 3 buffoons who thought that the middle of a flight was a good time for them to chant stupid slogans at the tops of their voices.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 69360 again."

Noise cancelling head phones would have been the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    Noise cancelling head phones would have been the best solution.

I was thinking along similar lines, only more like noise cancelling ball gags for the offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I was thinking along similar lines, only more like noise cancelling ball gags for the offenders.
    Good to know where you stand.

One of the leading figures of the oppressive ruling class in the Empire gets all due respect and full pass from you.

Three citizens take the only opportunity they have to get close enough for Douchey to even hear them, and you figure they need ball gags.

$#@! $#@!ing you and everybody who thinks like that.

Good to know where you stand.

One of the leading figures of the oppressive ruling class in the Empire gets all due respect and full pass from you.

Three citizens take the only opportunity they have to get close enough for Douchey to even hear them, and you figure they need ball gags.

$#@! $#@!ing you and everybody who thinks like that.
    Romney doesn't get a full pass from me. Neither do the buffoons.

Flew my son and his fiance' into town for Christmas on @Danke 's Rickshaw Airways.

JAX to BOS and return.

Kid had to be at muster on his ship at 0700 the day after return so I booked them all on flight arriving 1700 the afternoon before.

Delayed...equipment failure.

Delayed...ATC delay at EWR.

Delayed...COVID lockdown for some sort of foolishness at JAX.

Delayed...ATC weather ground hold.

Delayed...Crew out of work limits. Hold for new crew from East Bum$#@! to fly in.

Arrived 0130.
    Typical service you may expect when things are going well .

Just so everyone knows . Companies that get govt pref , loans , monies etc are not private companies . They are companies that need to go under to protect the taxpayer .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-15-2021 at 11:37 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Just so everyone knows . Companies that get govt pref , loans , monies etc are not private companies . Thy are companies that need to go under to protect the taxpayer .
    bUt mUh sTocK prICes

So many lists...

- No fly list.
    - No gun list.
    - No social media for you list.
    - No job for you list.
    - No vaccine list.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So many lists...

- No fly list.
    - No gun list.
    - No social media for you list.
    - No job for you list.
    - No vaccine list.
    No "stay alive" list?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I was going to say, isn't it odd that both Romney and Graham, faces of the GOP RINO establishment, decided to take "normal person" planes home knowing there'd be Trump supporters leaving at the same time? To the skeptic, this could be loosely interpreted as they could have expected/wanted something to happen.

I can tell you that if I were them, I would have waited or took my private plane to avoid all of this.
    It definitely does look like a politically calculated move. They probably wanted to be berated on purpose to let these people know that it doesn't matter how much you insult them, the election results aren't changing.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-15-2021 at 01:41 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge