View Poll Results: Do You Believe The COVID-19 Statistics?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of Course! Why would they lie to us?

0 0%
  • Absolutely NOT! The whole thing is a LIE!

17 100.00%

Thread: Do You Believe The COVID-19 Statistics?

Do You Believe The COVID-19 Statistics?

Seems like my last couple posts are on starting Polls. It wont last long...

There is a lot of conflicting information out there about COVID-19 and most specifically, the TESTS, as to whether or not they are accurate, or inaccurate. If they are inaccurate, why then are they being pushed so hard?

My poll question is also rather vague. So there might something specific you dont believe about what is going on with the whole "Plandemic". Feel free to explain what you believe or dont believe...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hell no, I don't believe any of it.
    "The Patriarch"

Of course not. The death count is highly inflated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Same amount of dead as year before . Hoax. A pandemic would be where lots more people die than ordinary . Back to work slackers .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-14-2021 at 09:46 PM.

You ALL deserve a +Rep (not that it matters now...).

PLEASE make sure that EVERYONE you know are COMPLETELY AWARE of the CDC's own statistics that expose this as a FRAUD and EXCUSE to implement EXTREME TYRANNY. Please. Before it is too late.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Such discussions may get you banned from Twitter and Facebook...

Lies, Damned Lies, and COVID-19 Statistics

COVID Statistics and Incentives
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The vaccines are going to be a different story now...

CORONAVIRUS23 Dead In Norway After Taking COVID Vaccine
    https://summit.news/2021/01/15/23-de...covid-vaccine/

Johns Hopkins Scientist: ‘A Medical Certainty’ Pfizer Vaccine Caused Death Of Florida Doctor
    https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/jo...da-doctor.html

Swiss nursing home resident reportedly dies after getting COVID-19 vaccine
    https://nypost.com/2020/12/30/nursin...accine-report/

A Nursing Home had Zero Coronavirus Deaths. Then, It Vaccinates Residents for Coronavirus and the Deaths Begin.
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...-deaths-begin/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

In this case, the cure is the disease.

It has ALWAYS been about CONTROL. And not the type of control a person volunteers for. This type of control is the ABUSIVE type of control. I swear this whole narrative has been designed to manufacture conflict between Authority Figures and non believers. They WANT us to fight amongst ourselves, like they get off on it..
    1776 > 1984

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

It has ALWAYS been about CONTROL. And not the type of control a person volunteers for. This type of control is the ABUSIVE type of control. I swear this whole narrative has been designed to manufacture conflict between Authority Figures and non believers. They WANT us to fight amongst ourselves, like they get off on it..
    They've always wanted us fighting amongst ourselves. That's why they race-bait, try to convince people that they should hate successful people, and on and on. Because if we are fighting amongst ourselves, it keep our eyes off of THEM and allows them almost free rein to increase the size and control of government.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Sounds like an old member to this forum..."you're just a conspiracy theorist, shut up and take your vaccine!"

The sad thing is there are so many people like that who falsely believe that vaccines saved the world.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Sounds like an old member to this forum..."you're just a conspiracy theorist, shut up and take your vaccine!"

The sad thing is there are so many people like that who falsely believe that vaccines saved the world.

Considering Carlin was a leftist and all leftists prove themselves to be hypocrites, I wouldn't be surprised if Carlin were alive today he'd tell people to shut up and take the vaccine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Considering Carlin was a leftist and all leftists prove themselves to be hypocrites, I wouldn't be surprised if Carlin were alive today he'd tell people to shut up and take the vaccine.
    Nah, he is not the same type leftist that has taken over the leftist party today. He was a leftist who cared about civil rights and the Constitution. The liberal party has been hijacked by Marxists/Communists.