Thread: We Are at War

We Are at War

[SNIP]

By Peter Koenig
    Global Research
    January 14, 2021

We are at war. Yes. And I don’t mean the West against the East, against Russia and China, nor the entire world against an invisible corona virus.

No. We, the common people, are at war against an ever more authoritarian and tyrannical elitist Globalist system, reigned by a small group of multi-billionaires, that planned already decades ago to take power over the people, to control them, reduce them to what a minute elite believes is an “adequate number” to inhabit Mother Earth – and to digitize and robotize the rest of the survivors, as a sort of serfs. It’s a combination of George Orwell’s “1984” and Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World”.

Welcome to the age of the transhumans. If we allow it.

Continue to full article:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/no_author/784733-2/

Last edited by PAF; 01-14-2021 at 08:41 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend_(film)

It is set in New York City after a virus, which was originally created to cure cancer, has wiped out most of mankind, leaving Neville as the last human in New York, other than nocturnal mutants.

A genetically re-engineered measles virus, originally created as a cure for cancer, turns lethal. The virus kills 90% of the world's population and turns 9% into vampiric, albino, zombie-like, cannibalistic mutants called Darkseekers, who are extremely vulnerable to the ultraviolet rays in sunlight. The remaining 1% of the population is immune to the virus and is the prey of the mutant Darkseekers. [7]

In 2012, three years after the outbreak,[7] U.S. Army virologist LTC Robert Neville lives an isolated life in the deserted ruins of Manhattan, unsure if any other uninfected humans are left.

In the movie it took three years for the virus vaccine to turn deadly and turn people into zombies.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-14-2021 at 08:03 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Absolutely. Red vs Blue/Black vs White/Rich vs Poor/Blue collar vs White collar/This sports team vs That sports team/this country vs that country/coke vs pepsi/.... It is those that rule vs those that are ruled right now and will be that way until humanity realizes that those that wish to control will always strive to divide and profane.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

The short video within the article only uses visuals, it's quite sickening, sobering,maddening and will raise a slew of many other negative emotions.

The short video within the article is visual, it is sobering, sickening, maddening and will raise a slew of other negative emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by mt4rp View Post
    The short video within the article is visual, it is sobering, sickening, maddening and will raise a slew of other negative emotions.
    Added to OP, thanks @mt4rp

Yes we are and there is, no $#@!, genocide on a level mankind has never seen before, if they are successful.

There is time for all things.

Now is the time for hate, now is the place for war.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes we are and there is, no $#@!, genocide on a level mankind has never seen before, if they are successful.

There is time for all things.

Now is the time for hate, now is the place for war.

Legitimate question:

How do we fight entire populations, your neighbors, folks at work, church, the grocery store, who truly believe mask wearing is the right thing thing to do, and when their children belong to them, not you?

Presenting data contrary is frowned upon because they trust and believe the CDC and other "authorities", memos/instructions from their employers, do not want to be embarrassed among a crowd....?

You can't beat 7+ Billion people over the head with a ball bat and expect them to just change their minds.

Not picking, AF, I am seeking other ideas that maybe I have not considered before.

??

Btw, that video was sickening and disgusting. How any parent can do that to a child is waaaaaaay beyond pathetic.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty sobering video. However, humans (or is it "huwoman" j/k) are the apex of life on this planet because more so than any other specie we can adapt and modify our environment. If this stay at home schooling nonsense continues for another year, then I think those parents who cannot afford private school will just start to pull their kids from public schools and teach them at home or in neighborhood pods. Frankly, that's one way to prevent our kids from being indoctrinated by the public schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Marius View Post
    Pretty sobering video. However, humans (or is it "huwoman" j/k) are the apex of life on this planet because more so than any other specie we can adapt and modify our environment. If this stay at home schooling nonsense continues for another year, then I think those parents who cannot afford private school will just start to pull their kids from public schools and teach them at home or in neighborhood pods. Frankly, that's one way to prevent our kids from being indoctrinated by the public schools.

Not likely by any stretch of the imagination. Commercials are already airing that new rules are being implemented for students returning to schools. Not speaking for the 3% who believe in liberty, 97% of the sheep will absolutely comply.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Legitimate question:

How do we fight entire populations, your neighbors, folks at work, church, the grocery store, who truly believe mask wearing is the right thing thing to do, and when their children belong to them, not you?

Presenting data contrary is frowned upon because they trust and believe the CDC and other "authorities", memos/instructions from their employers, do not want to be embarrassed among a crowd....?

You can't beat 7+ Billion people over the head with a ball bat and expect them to just change their minds.

Not picking, AF, I am seeking other ideas that maybe I have not considered before.

??

Btw, that video was sickening and disgusting. How any parent can do that to a child is waaaaaaay beyond pathetic.
    If someone breaks into your house, and you beat them over the head with a bat, the concept is not to change their mind. It is to defend yourself.

When the colonies threw off the British empire, they were not interested in changing King George III's mind, they were defending themselves against what they saw as a tyrant.

What frustrates people like AF and myself, is that you cannot see that. Education has its place, but someone trying to exert force against you is not likely to be persuaded by rational debate.

I wish, I WISH, it were as easy as just ignoring them and going about our business until at some point they simply said to themselves, "Oh man, people are losing interest, let me just give up my power. My bad." It is not going to be that easy. never has been, never will be. If it were, then we'd already be there, as nearly half the country has enough apathy to free the entire world.

yet, for some reason, the tyrants press on. That's weird, eh? Almost as if they don't give a damn whether or not we acknowledge their power.

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-14-2021 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Legitimate question:

You start by putting them cold, hungry and in the dark.

In the US with utterly unprotected infrastructure, this could be done with a committed force of less than an 1000 men in under a week.

Once having done that, you launch guerilla operations to force multiply what you have started with attacks on infrastructure.

The goal is to make life an untenable, living hell for your average Joe.

The time for trying to educate these idiots is over.

The only thing to do now is make them fear you more than the system, so as to stay out of the $#@!ing way as you take action against the enemy.

This has the added benefit of straining the system to it's double breaking point, by dumping millions of helpless people in their laps to feed, house, clothe amd keep out of trouble.

That's just the opening salvo.

Above all else, what anybody thinks of you for taking these actions must be dismissed.

To win will require a force of will and clear thinking that only one in a million possess.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You start by putting them cold, hungry and in the dark.

In the US with utterly unprotected infrastructure, this could be done with a committed force of less than an 1000 men in under a week.

Once having done that, you launch guerilla operations to force multiply what you have started with attacks on infrastructure.

The goal is to make life an untenable, living hell for your average Joe.

The time for trying to educate these idiots is over.

The only thing to do now is make them fear you more than the system, so as to stay out of the $#@!ing way as you take action against the enemy.

This has the added benefit of straining the system to it's double breaking point, by dumping millions of helpless people in their laps to feed, house, clothe amd keep out of trouble.

That's just the opening salvo.

Above all else, what anybody thinks of you for taking these actions must be dismissed.

To win will require a force of will and clear thinking that only one in a million possess.

As they have been saying, if you comply, you will be taken care of,,, if you do not comply....

Not sure how non-compliers being out of work can fight or put pressure on the billions who will comply and remain employed and taken care of.

I wonder if those protesters at the WH, who were filmed, arrested, fingerprinted, will be excused to go home to their families. I'll bet they had the same idea as you.

Do you understand the infrastructure in place? Do you know how redundant it is? It would take mass global scale to accomplish what you propose, and there are still thousands upon thousands of systems orbiting the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Absolutely. Red vs Blue/Black vs White/Rich vs Poor/Blue collar vs White collar/This sports team vs That sports team/this country vs that country/coke vs pepsi/.... It is those that rule vs those that are ruled right now and will be that way until humanity realizes that those that wish to control will always strive to divide and profane.
    Some of those who are ruled are all too happy to be at our throats, with or without manipulation.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Some of those who are ruled are all too happy to be at our throats, with or without manipulation.
    What I've found through interacting with people face to face is that those types are very few and far between thankfully. The less people interact with each other through electronic means, the more they will realize we're all basically coming from the same wants and needs. It's the lie that has been weaved around us that has us believing our fellow humans are our mortal enemies.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

What I've found through interacting with people face to face is that those types are very few and far between thankfully. The less people interact with each other through electronic means, the more they will realize we're all basically coming from the same wants and needs. It's the lie that has been weaved around us that has us believing our fellow humans are our mortal enemies.
    Or perhaps they are less likely to be open about their more controversial beliefs in person.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Or perhaps they are less likely to be open about their more controversial beliefs in person.
    Well, that would mean there's a whole lot of sociopaths in society. Frankly I choose not to believe that because I believe in my ability to read a person when I'm face to face. As most others are as well, or used to be upon a time. No, I think that's why there is such an insane push to have a majority of humanity's existence be online. Because then it can be manicured and presented in any way the ruling class wants it to be.

It could be done if a hyper-aggressive movement to secure local infrastructure and rebuild trade networks occurred. It would have to be a smart set of actions, very smart. Everything you could plan after reading this idea has already been planned against by the enemy. So this needs to be taken into account first, then countered.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Would they throw you in a death camp? No, of course not, they are good people, they wouldn't do that.

Would they throw you in a re-education camp where punishments include death? Only if there was a really, really good reason, like if the capital was attacked by right-wing extremists.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Do you understand the infrastructure in place? Do you know how redundant it is?
    Yes, I do. I helped build and support it.

And this is the infrastructure of the real I'm talking about.

Mass surveillance only works as a device of intimidation and control as long as people care about getting caught.

Well, that would mean there's a whole lot of sociopaths in society.
    Yes, there are, and you see that bubbling up around the edges.

When the chips are down, these virtuous, upright people will eat each other.