View Poll Results: Is government more corrupt than ever? Corruption more noticeable than ever? Not corrupt at all

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • More corrupt than ever

6 35.29%
  • Corruption more glaring than ever

9 52.94%
  • It isn’t corrupt at all and just conspiracy nonsense

2 11.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is government more corrupt than ever? The corruption is more glaring than ever? Or it isn’t?

Is government more corrupt than ever? The corruption is more glaring than ever? Or it isn’t?

A) The days of April 15th being the worst tyranny in America are now the good old days as we have lockdowns,

B) It was always this corrupt it’s just far more noticeable now. Donald Trump was treated bad but so was Irwin Schiff who was handcuffed to his death bed. Elections were always rigged but because no one ever actually contested voter fraud till Donald Trump it was never as out in the open. The lockdowns are bad but are temporary and we had military drafts as well. It was even a crime during World War 1 to speak out against the war. We had martial law during the Civil War. We also had tax rates as high as 90 percent during Woodrow Wilson’s Presidency.

C) It isn’t corrupt state all and it all just conspiracy nonsense.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (B) The veil is just getting pulled back a little. Don't worry, they'll keep it under wraps better soon.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Veil is just pulled back, but that’s just to rub it in face as they are steps ahead for next heist

I'm a bit more doom and gloom on it all myself, I see that a lot of very long laid plans are coming to fruition. I think TPTB know the earth is getting ready to shake the fleas again in the next decade or two, so they're getting the cattle in line and thinning the herd before that happens.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Even with all of the data being presented, On the Records and financials, knowing where the money is going and who the elite are, most of the People, "patriots" included, simply don't care. Solutions are completely obvious, yet never talked about or taken seriously, let alone actually implemented.

Drama in politics is very necessary for the State to continue, as it pits and divides the People. The People will say and do whatever it takes to prove that their side is better than the other, and if Team X loses, they come back stronger than the last time. Sparing no expense, sacrificing principles, look at the debt incurred these past 4 years alone.

Individualism and true freedom is non-existent nor wanted among the 99% of the sheep who seek "solutions" from "other" people and government.

As nasty and vile as it is right now, the People accept this, and will grow accustomed, while roll-out of the 4th Industrial Revolution and The Great Reset continues.

I refrained from voting in the poll above.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Well the curtain certainly did get pulled back a lot this time around, but I suspect things will continue going forward as planned.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

business as usual seems to me .

Corruption is the same, and awareness of the real corruption has gone down not up, as we now have so many more people who think they see corruption when they actually just see the fake claims of corruption that Trump is feeding them, meaning they're actually more blinded now than they were before.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-14-2021 at 08:41 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A and B. Why not both?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I voted
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Same as always

I think we are the unsuspecting participants of a worldwide experiment.

More corrupt than ever. They do not even care that you know. Disagree and you will regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I voted
    And it was counted in Frankfurt.

It is just as corrupt as ever, but there is now more of the population with an awareness of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    It is just as corrupt as ever, but there is now more of the population with an awareness of it.
    Yeah. Right. Ok.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Epstein & Ghislaine were heavily connected to advanced sciences & technology crowd

MIT, Harvard research + Ghislaine family tech connections

Like to see some smart people looking into that advanced criminal plot

Btw believe another guy from MIT got busted aiding China
    Last edited by vita3; 01-14-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yeah. Right. Ok.
    Your sarcasm aside, the noticeable increase in the number of people believing voting is pointless on account of a corrupted process is indicative of my stance. Someone arguing there has been no change would have a tough case to make that is not just their pessimism run amok.

Your sarcasm aside, the noticeable increase in the number of people believing voting is pointless on account of a corrupted process is indicative of my stance. Someone arguing there has been no change would have a tough case to make that is not just their pessimism run amok.
    I see it.

I've been invited and probably going to a conservative political action meeting in Georgia. I've been waiting for my county GOP to start having in-person meetings but allegedly due to COVID they suspended those, and the only person I know who was, up until November, the vice-chair, doesn't even know when they will start having them again. So I'm probably gonna go to this event instead just to see what ideas people have about giving conservatives a voice again in Georgia.

We can argue until we're blue in the face over whether Trump's awakening of the masses was intended or accidental, but that's irrelevant. It's nothing more than something for us to debate in an attempt to spare our egos. The momentum is on the right and we'd be fools not to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

You and @nobody's_hero seem to think voting is the real issue here. Well, perhaps to you guys it is.

My reference was that aside from "Hey! They cheated! My vote counts!", very few understand why or how they/you are being played.

You and @nobody's_hero seem to think voting is the real issue here. Well, perhaps to you guys it is.

My reference was that aside from "Hey! They cheated! My vote counts!", very few understand why or how they/you are being played.
    If you think that is my stance, then you are not attempting to understand my stance at all.

The thread posed a question. I answered the question.

Whether other people understand your perspective has no bearing at all on whether there is an increased awareness of corruption. Those other people learned something about corruption they did not know prior to this, and that is sufficient in demonstrating the corruption is more glaring than previously.

I get your pessimism runs extraordinarily deep on account of how you "get it" and the vast majority of humanity does not. However, that has little bearing here.

If you think that is my stance, then you are not attempting to understand my stance at all.

The thread posed a question. I answered the question.

Whether other people understand your perspective has no bearing at all on whether there is an increased awareness of corruption. Those other people learned something about corruption they did not know prior to this, and that is sufficient in demonstrating the corruption is more glaring than previously.

I get your pessimism runs extraordinarily deep on account of how you "get it" and the vast majority of humanity does not. However, that has little bearing here.

Then, what is the purpose of the poll?

My position stands that "voter fraud" and their "vote counts" is the most important issue concerning people, yet most people that I talk to have no clue what "The Great Reset" is, and have not a single clue that our own government helped fund it.

So, I ask, what is this great awakening?

I think the corruption is the same but populists on both sides are willing to accept it so long as it is "their" corruption which benefits people that they think are part of their in-group.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Then, what is the purpose of the poll?

My position stands that "voter fraud" and their "vote counts" is the most important issue concerning people, yet most people that I talk to have no clue what "The Great Reset" is, and have not a single clue that that our own government helped fund it.

So, I ask, what is this great awakening?
    The poll is linear in purpose. It is essentially a discussion between the three options listed and has limited purpose beyond that.

The only significance of the voter fraud issue is in increasing general awareness of governmental corruption among the population. You seem to be caught up in the potential significance of that awareness, and its potential significance is unknown at this time. It may well be that some people elect to dig deeper and learn more and others may not do so at all.

Your attempt to discuss this with me and highlighting the importance of things like "The Great Reset" is preaching to the choir. I am not unaware of the threat posed by it, but it is tangential to the discussion.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The poll is linear in purpose. It is essentially a discussion between the three options listed and has limited purpose beyond that.

The only significance of the voter fraud issue is in increasing general awareness of governmental corruption among the population. You seem to be caught up in the significance of that awareness, and its significance is unknown at this time. It may well be that some people elect to dig deeper and learn more and others may not do so at all.

Your attempt to discuss this with me and highlighting the importance of things like "The Great Reset" is preaching to the choir. I am not unaware of the threat posed by it, but it is tangential to the discussion.
    My bad. I hereby bail out, as not to derail the thread. I mean that sincerely.

My bad. I hereby bail out, as not to derail the thread. I mean that sincerely.
    It is not the kind of thread to have much time left anyway. Most people here are united in opposition to the things posing a clear threat to us all, like "The Great Reset", and I share your pessimism regarding the state of the population's awareness of issues potentially affecting them. We will just have to see what the future holds and do our best to educate the unknowing.

More pseudo-omniscient platitudes about how 'we're all being played' from the Sages of Truth™.

Break it down, exactly.

So, Trump was actually a product of the Republican establishment, but riled up people to hate the Republican establishment, because the Republican establishment wants these unwashed sheeple to actually support the establishment. That's the culmination of coming full circle when you pretend to have such a profound understanding of "how the game is played" that you end up making absolutely no logical sense.

You know, it's really getting nuts around here, because no matter what action anyone takes or suggests taking, "it's just their playbook". You woke up this morning and the milk in the fridge was spoiled even though the date was still good? "Oh that's just their playbook. Wake up fool! You're being played!" I mean honestly, it's getting old, and it is doing nothing but discouraging people from actually taking any action.

But curiously, only if it is taking action on the right.

Oh sure, we're "upset with both sides. We don't support either side." Pretty common claims made around here these days, but really? Show it. Go try to uproot the DNC establishment. When does the left get to have it's civil war? Or are we content to see the right implode while the DNC establishment marches on in unison spreading the gospel of Marxism. Stop spending all your time chastising people who think there's still some potential for progress on the right.

I can tell you for a fact that there's a ton of conservatives pissed off at the GA GOP right now. Did Trump do that? Did the establishment do that? Does it even matter?

You think the answer to stopping the state is to drive around without licenses and buy cigarettes @ indian reservations, and you think that works, because you apparently haven't been caught (don't worry, as much as I disagree with you most of the time here on RPF, *I* won't be the one to snitch).

You know why you haven't been caught? Because they don't see you as a threat. You have the honor of getting put in the 'deal-with-later' pile. And that may be enough to satisfy you, and make you think that you are winning. Eventually though, they'll come for you, and suddenly those disillusioned republicans on the right might have made good allies, but you couldn't resist joining in the chorus and kicking when they were down.

EDIT: Sorry for the harsh tone. I just don't buy into the notion that the tyrants go away if we just stop believing in them, I just don't see any historical precedent for tyrants falling from power through mere peaceful non-compliance. It would truly be something to behold if it could happen.

The colonies didn't end up free from Britain because they simply stopped obeying the kings edicts. The slaves weren't freed because they simply stopped obeying their masters. Hitler wasn't stopped because the Jews stopped paying taxes. In every case, it has always, ultimately come down to responding in the only language the state truly understands:

Force.

And no, I don't welcome it, and what I just said, on a public forum, is far more threatening than a non-compliant tax evasion scheme or selling beer without an alcohol license (even though I am just making a point), and A_F has clear instructions to save me a spot in line for the gulag, at the very least, I want a good bunkmate who really feels me, (no h omo).

So I vote. And yes, philosophically-speaking, voting is violence when examined at its core. I haven't been around since 2008 on RPF without acknowledging that. But, so too, would be the alternative.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-14-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    More pseudo-omniscient platitudes about how 'we're all being played' from the Sages of Truth™.

Break it down, exactly.

So, Trump was actually a product of the Republican establishment, but riled up people to hate the Republican establishment, because the Republican establishment wants these unwashed sheeple to actually support the establishment. That's the culmination of coming full circle when you pretend to have such a profound understanding of "how the game is played" that you end up making absolutely no logical sense.

You know, it's really getting nuts around here, because no matter what action anyone takes or suggests taking, "it's just their playbook". You woke up this morning and the milk in the fridge was spoiled even though the date was still good? Oh that's just their playbook. I mean honestly, it's getting old, and it is doing nothing but discouraging people from actually taking any action. But curiously, only if it is taking action on the right.

Oh sure, we're "upset with both sides. We don't support either side." Really? Show it. Go try to uproot the DNC establishment. When does the left get to have it's civil war? Or are we content to see the right implode while the left marches on in unison spreading the gospel of Marxism. Stop spending all your time chastising people who think there's still some potential for progress on the right.

I can tell you for a fact that there's a ton of conservatives pissed off at the GA GOP right now. Did Trump do that? Did the establishment do that? Does it even matter?

You think the answer to stopping the state is to drive around without licenses and buy cigarettes @ indian reservations, and you think that works, because you apparently haven't been caught (don't worry, as much as I disagree with you most of the time here on RPF, *I* won't be the one to snitch).

You know why you haven't been caught? Because they don't see you as a threat. You have the honor of getting put in the 'deal-with-later' pile. And that may be enough to satisfy you, and make you think that you are winning.
    It depends on how you look at it. It does not stop someone from taking action it tells them who to or not to take action for. I think it is pretty clear that helping establishment candidates and establishment parties is not going to end well and is a waste of time.

Nothing has changed since this forum started. There is still a need to build a landscape outside the establishment process to take on the entire elitist establishment and take it down. This means taking down the the elite monopolies, their news media conglomerates, Hollywood and the two party elites system. People do not understand they are all part of the same closely knit club, the American/Globalist royalty and are the enemy of the people. It is truly us against them.

There is allot that goes on in that club that is not reported because they control the narrative completely. This stranglehold on American must be broken. We are all slaves to them and they are our enemy. They are the enemy of individual liberty and private property ownership. We live in an Orwellian authoritarian regime but people are too damn blind to see it due to conditioning. THIS MUST END!
    Last edited by kahless; 01-14-2021 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

You know why you haven't been caught? Because they don't see you as a threat. You have the honor of getting put in the 'deal-with-later' pile. And that may be enough to satisfy you, and make you think that you are winning.

Yeah, but just think, if more people started doing that ;-)

One thing's fer sure, it's a whole lot cheaper for me, and I get to pocket-all-that-change :-)

if you weigh the federal, state and local levels of gov't together, gov't tends to be rather honest an'
    it often does what it is supposed to. if you focus on the special interests, we are more corrupt than
    the Roaring Twenties but we are not as corrupt as the late 1800s. yes, we all have more regulations
    than we did a century ago, but the amount of money spent to buy each high public official is obscene.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast