Thread: MAGA Stands Down Unequivocally:No true supporter of mine could ever endorse political violence

Post MAGA Stands Down Unequivocally:No true supporter of mine could ever endorse political violence

Powerful unequivocal condemnation of violence of all sorts. No more "fight like hell" to recover "stolen election" or surrogates calls for "justice by combat" or "kicking ass" rhetoric:

"No true supporter of mine could ever endorse political violence. No true supporter of mine could ever disrespect law enforcement or our great American flag," Trump said. "No true supporter of mine could ever threaten or harass their fellow Americans. If you do any of these things, you are not supporting our movement, you're attacking it and you're attacking our country."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggqxvAwSZV0

These words almost remind of consequential movements of MLK, Gandhi, Code Pink who all aimed to bring about changes through peaceful protests.

Potentially-Related

Trump Almost Always Folds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1es9MZyyPOA

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's now made it easier for Mayor Rudy to defend him at the Senate Trial that wily ole Mitch wants to micro-manage.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Trouble in paradise... if this is confirmed:

Trump Stiffs Giuliani
    He's going to have to flipflop 180 degrees, backtrack on the issue...and pay the poor man.
    even though Giuiliani looks like an emotional wreck on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
    At the new Impeachment Trial, if Mayor Rudy simply pads each step out, introduces into
    the transcript a veritable "ton" of trivia and detail, it can be made boring as f#ck, they'd all
    then quiet down. Each hour spent on impeachment is a full hour not spent on the debate for
    each bill the Democrats will want to get thru. They can vent until the cows come home i feel.