View Poll Results: Will We Have An Election In 2024?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - We will have an Election in 2024 just like we have had since 1776

3 75.00%
  • No - They are gonna lock us down and prohibit voting in order to keep power

1 25.00%

Thread: Will We Even Have An Election In 2024?

Will We Even Have An Election In 2024?

I dont care about the outcome of an election in 2024 at this time. It is too far out to have a clue as what our issues will be at that time.

However, I have a very strong feeling that this was our LAST election. And I hope like hell that I am wrong. Not DEAD wrong, I dont really want to die. But what I see happening is nothing short of FULL SCALE NAZI TAKEOVER AND OCCUPATION.

I do not believe we will have another election, PERIOD. Given that 4 years is a long time, and a LOT can happen in even a month, I dont think we are going to go back to "normal" any time soon, if EVER. And the direction things are going, it is ONLY gonna get worse, a LOT worse, and FAST.

I just want to see what the general consensus is...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes but only mail in . Dems win with magical landslide as country enters its third year of depression .

Of course we are. This talk happens every 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Of course we are. This talk happens every 4 years.
    And each season, people are more desensitized. Rage/talk of TSA is now accepted and part of life, even though Billions are stolen from the People each year.

Vaccines will be commonplace, even if adverse reactions, the next round will be embedded AI and all that fuss.

UBI, not the elimination of it, but they will argue about which side was "responsible" for rolling it out.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I am up for one in 2021,,if it is legitimate and transparent.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

At this point the only function that federal elections have is gaining consent from those being ruled over.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

We’ll be lucky to still have the constitution

Most definitely. Elections are part of the national mythology. "Democratic will" is the closest we get to any kind of modern political formula, outside of the specter of The Constitution.

They need the talismanic simulacra to legitimize their narratives. The default assumption going forward should be that these elections are all rigged.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    At this point the only function that federal elections have is gaining consent from those being ruled over.
    + REP

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Most definitely. Elections are part of the national mythology. "Democratic will" is the closest we get to any kind of modern political formula, outside of the specter of The Constitution.

They need the talismanic simulacra to legitimize their narratives. The default assumption going forward should be that these elections are all rigged.

I ask myself, considering this is RPF, at what point will they figure that out? It is difficult enough trying to convince the common core masses.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Yes, we will have and we'll make sure of that.