View Poll Results: Will Trump Be Convicted of Inciting Violence? (NOTE: PUBLIC POLL, OTHERS CAN SEE HOW YOU VOTE)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - But there wont be any Actual Evidence

4 80.00%
  • Yes - Trump IS GUILTY of Inciting Violence

0 0%
  • No - Trump will be found Innocent

0 0%
  • No - Trump IS GUILTY but they will not Prosecute

0 0%
  • No - (Other)

1 20.00%

Thread: Will Trump Be Convicted Of Inciting Violence (PULBIC POLL)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will Trump Be Convicted Of Inciting Violence (PULBIC POLL)

At the time I created this poll, my last Trump poll came up 13 for Yes, and 16 for No, asking if Trump would be Impeached.

Will Trump Be Impeached For Inciting Violence?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...iting-Violence

Now. Same thing. Will Trump be CONVICTED?

I chose to make this poll PUBLIC, and made it pretty clear that I did.

So here is the thing. I think they WILL find him Guilty and make up more LIES about everything because this is a Chess Move. In order to come after ALL Patriots, they need a Legal Precedence. When they find Trump Guilty of this crime, they will have that justification they want to come after ALL OF YOU.

I do hope that I am wrong, but this is what I believe will happen. Its not about whether its Right or Wrong, merely what is going to happen.

OTHER - If you dont think he will be found Guilty, for a reason I was too unimaginative to come up with, feel free to explain an OTHER vote.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-13-2021 at 06:47 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know what will happen. The gut feeling that I have is, Trump is very wealthy, a businessman, who wants to expand the Trump Organization, not only here, but abroad. Reasons for running in 2016 in the first place are unknown; Was he asked/persuaded, knowing that he would accomplish what a typical politician couldn't? Did he volunteer, thinking that favors would be returned after leaving office?

Trump, Businessman, is not stupid. He would not jeopardize himself for anybody/anything, without an equitable return.

Whether he is found guilty, or not, he has enough influence and wealth that it probably would not affect him in the same way that it would us commoners.

Whatever happens to Trump does not concern me. I know his history. What I am concerned about that is certain to happen is that our liberties have again been dwindled, in terms of both freedom and fiscally.

I refrain from voting.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Even if only MAYOR RUDY decides to defend him, the Senate Trial will be micro-managed by MITCH McCONNELL

it will be damn close, the vote, but wily ole Mitch will whisper in Donald's ear he could have arm-twisted politely in

order to get the other verdict, had he so desired to. There are the days when DJT is a total idiot. Or i am wrong...

Democrats and Republicans are hell bent on making an example out of Trump, so I suspect that conviction is coming real soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge