Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Anti Trump folks!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Thank God I am not a constitutional lawyer. I heard some argue that the only date in the Constitution was Jan 20. If that is the case anything could have been said on Jan 6. I am certain that whatever I think would not be embraced universally. Too much hypocrisy. Are you saying that the Constitution states that the VP has to accept votes on Jan 6?
    No. I don't think the date matters. But he is obligated to count the electoral votes that had been sealed, certified, and sent by the states. He isn't given power to reject them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    How do you know his accusations of widespread voter fraud was wrong?
    Well for starters, I think if a Trump toady like William Barr says there was no widespread fraud, there wasn't any. Of course, this won't satisfy those who think Barr is a Deep State mole, but there's no reasoning with such people.

Here's a point-by-point refutation of the claims Trump made in his phone call with Secretary Raffensperger: https://sos.ga.gov/admin/uploads/Let...20(1-6-21).pdf

Trump's claims of a stolen election have a 100% failure rate in court. But don't think that all of the courts dismissed the claims on procedural grounds. In Nevada, for example, a trial court ruled that there was "no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.” The ruling was affirmed by a unanimous Nevada Supreme Court. An Arizona court found that the evidence presented "did not prove illegal votes, much less enough to affect the outcome of the election” and that "The court finds no fraud, no misconduct, and no effect on the outcome of the election...Plaintiff has not proven that the Biden/Harris ticket did not receive the highest number of votes.”

And when given the opportunity to present evidence in a Georgia court, the Trump team voluntarily withdrew its suit the day before the hearing was to occur. https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio...gal_team_folds
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...turn-biden-win

And when Trump's legal team resorted to presenting highly-edited and misleading video to Georgia Senators instead of honest evidence, you can bet there was nothing to support their claims. If Giuliani was aware of the edited video's mischaracterization of events, he should be disbarred.

But the most cogent reason to disbelieve Trump is his chronic and habitual mendacity. The man has zero credibility. And the pitiful thing is that he doesn't just lie about big stuff like the election; he lies about little stuff like the size of his inauguration crowd, which matters only to his bloated ego but not to anything else in the grand scheme of things.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    No. I don't think the date matters. But he is obligated to count the electoral votes that had been sealed, certified, and sent by the states. He isn't given power to reject them.
    The January 6 date, as well as the objection procedure, comes from the Electoral Count Act, 3 USC § 15.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    And when Trump's legal team resorted to presenting highly-edited and misleading video to Georgia Senators instead of honest evidence, you can bet there was nothing to support their claims. If Giuliani was aware of the edited video's mischaracterization of events, he should be disbarred.
    That is one of the most blatant and bothersome examples of clear dishonesty on the part of Trump and his cronies. Georgia released the full video, which the Trump team had edited, showing how the water leak earlier in the day had no effect on the procedure of the counting, and how the wider context of how legitimate ballots were put in those boxes in preparation for counting an hour before those boxes were put on the tables to count them showed they weren't hidden fraudulent votes waiting to be counted after Republican observers left.

//
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 01-15-2021 at 03:52 PM.

That is one of the most blatant and bothersome examples of clear dishonesty on the part of Trump and his cronies. Georgia released the full video, which the Trump team had edited, showing how the water leak earlier in the day had no effect on the procedure of the counting, and how the wider context of how legitimate ballots were put in those boxes in preparation for counting an hour before those boxes were put on the tables to count them showed they weren't hidden fraudulent votes waiting to be counted after Republican observers left.
    Georgia is a mess. Both of you need to inform yourselves.

Garland Favorito is a decades old nonpartisan elections integrity expert. I’ll post a hearing in which he only had 15 minutes.

He and other citizens of Georgia are in a lawsuit currently for a forensic examination of the ballots...

There are many in depth interviews loaded with information and details of this terrible election.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post

Garland Favorito is a decades old nonpartisan elections integrity expert. I’ll post a hearing in which he only had 15 minutes.

He and other citizens of Georgia are in a lawsuit currently for a forensic examination of the ballots...

There are many in depth interviews loaded with information and details of this terrible election.

Georgia' SOS: "noone told the observers that counting was done for the night"

Also SOS: "ballots were placed under the skirted table because election employees thought that counting was done for the night"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

You may well be way more informed than I on this. But if this is true, then why does Trump need to resort to doctoring videos and lying about the facts? Why not rely on the actual evidence that he has (if he really does) that will withstand scrutiny, instead of hoaxes that will destroy his own credibility as soon as anybody checks them out?

He does this over and over.

So what's going on here? Is all the good evidence out there hiding in secret Youtube videos, and he and his lawyers have to resort to making stuff up because nobody told them about all the great evidence they could be showing us?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You may well be way more informed than I on this. But if this is true, then why does Trump need to resort to doctoring videos and lying about the facts? Why not rely on the actual evidence that he has (if he really does) that will withstand scrutiny, instead of hoaxes that will destroy his own credibility as soon as anybody checks them out?

So what's going on here? Is all the good evidence out there hiding in secret Youtube videos, and he and his lawyers have to resort to making stuff up because nobody told them about all the great evidence they could be showing us?
    There's lots of good evidence. As 1 example, in the adjudication process a challenger repeatedly witnessed that over-voted ballots were always going to Biden, regardless of what was on the ballot. If there were two intentional marks for President, one for Trump and one for Biden, it went to Biden. If someone marked green party and Biden, it went to Biden.

The challenger tried to raise a challenge. The election worker refused. The challenger went to the floor manager. The floor manager refused to record the challenge. The challenger went to the supervisor, and the supervisor's supervisor, who refused to record the challenge.

In Michigan by law, whether an election worker agrees with the challenge or not, ballot challenges have to be recorded. It's not a matter of discretion. The only reason that an observer's challenges shouldn't be recorded is if the observer was being disruptive/abusive, which we have no reason to believe was the case.

There are numerous other witnesses who testified similar stories: entire buildings of election officials just completely ignoring Republican challenges. Which means that 100's of thousands of votes were being counted in a manner that was both contrary to state law and permissive of fraudulent behavior.

Many of the court rulings basically said "proving election laws were broken is not enough, you have to prove fraud". Which A) is a $#@!ed up standard that has never been applied elsewhere, and B) its really $#@!ing hard to prove that fraud occurred when all the challenges to fraud were refused to be recorded.

The 1 single issue of "challenges being ignored" happened in several states, and this 1 single issue by itself would be more than easily enough to flip states.

There are numerous other categories of election malfeasance, each with numerous witnesses:
    1) Republican observers being harassed, thrown out, and replaced with Democrats
    2) "Mail-in" ballots with no folds, processed 100's at a time all for Biden and with the exact same down-ticket ballot choices
    3) Ballots being counted multiple times
    4) Voters who show up in person were told that they "had already voted"
    5) Near-zero rejection rates for mail-in ballots (signature matching wasn't even attempted)
    6) SOS/Courts acting beyond their authority to change election laws (such as signature matching)

Then you've got the Georgia State Farm video. Anyone with half a brain knows that the observers were told to go home. The observers testified to it. There were 3+ media outlets that reported that night that election had stopped. There is $#@!ing video that shows that's what happened. Even the god-damn SOS chief investigator said that the "suitcase ballots" were placed under the table because election workers thought that counting was done for the night.

But even to this day the SOS still maintains that the observers were not told to go home. And after they left, what happened? Ballots came out from under the table (instead of the designated ballot holding area), and what do you know, a MASSIVE spike for Biden occurred during this exact time period where they were visibly counting sets of ballots multiple times over repeatedly.

Is there a reasonable explanation for the Georgia video? If there is, one hasn't been provided.

In total, there are 100's if not 1000's of witnesses who have testified to all kinds of crazy $#@! that shouldn't have happened.

None of it has been addressed. It's all been dismissed, ignored, swept under the rug. The election officials investigated themselves and found that nothing was wrong.

The court rulings, if you read them, a few them read like this:
    - 1 single affidavit provided by an election official says that nothing was wrong
    - 30+ affidavits that say fraud occurred
    - Judge cites the 1 single election official and dismisses the 30+ as conspiracy theories.

Or the Arizona case and others, where the affidavits were just ignored as hearsay, but at the same time, they weren't allowed time to bring the witnesses under oath.

It's also pretty common to see language similar to "assuming that even if all of the claims that election laws were broken are true, we cant justify disenfranchising 100's of thousands of people"..... They don't seem to realize that the fraud itself disenfranchised 100's of thousands of people.

And then of course there's all the court cases that were thrown out for standing, laches, other procedural $#@!.

Then once there were 10+ court cases dismissed people just literally stopped caring.

"It's been dismissed by 10+ courts, it's all bogus, there's nothing to see here".

Then even the courts started using it as a rationale.

"It's been dismissed by 10+ courts as conspiracy theories so we won't even bother to address the specific claims being made in this lawsuit".

Then it was 20 court cases dismissed. Then it was 30. Now it's like 60.

And exactly ZERO of these court cases addressed substantively ANY of the claims that have been made.

So yes, there's evidence.

But noone cares, because "60 court cases have dismissed it"
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-15-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

The plans in Georgia appear to have been made years ago. Stacey Abrams and her handlers likely have a large role. There was a massive push for team blue. Coordinated efforts. They focused on close races.

Election experts have been warning about using Dominion machines specifically for years because they seem to have been specifically built to be unverifiable...

Many, many people, election observers and other officials have written sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury that they witnessed cheating.

I have a feeling that many judges aren’t hearing cases because of fear of more BLM type riots. As far as the Presidential election, ignoring info that could help the evil orange man is seen as practically virtuous within major cities.

There is complicated and expensive legal procedure in contesting and verifying elections, it’s time and capital intensive.

It’s also seen as a major embarrassment and failure to politicians when the “sacred democratic process” fails and authorities are highly motivated to ensure “integrity of the vote” to maintain faith in the system that enriches them.

Again search “Garland Favorito” if you really are interested what’s happening

Election experts have been warning about using Dominion machines specifically for years because they seem to have been specifically built to be unverifiable...
    Whatever lax controls that are in place to prevent fraud for mail-in voting, go completely out the window in the case of the adjudication process.

For adjudicated ballots, the machines they were using allowed you to switch votes however you like. Zero paper trail. Effectively zero audit trail. To audit the adjudications is extremely difficult - it requires technical expertise, and even then sometimes is impossible.

And adjudication rates were HIGH. One county was reported at 60%+ adjudication rate.

If Trump were to have been allowed a true audit (not a $#@!ing worthless recount) I have zero doubt in my mind even more massive frauds would have been found.
    - Kim Kardashian

Trump Team’s Peter Navarro Drops Third Major Report on Historic Election Fraud — Confirms “Trump Won”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...oof-trump-won/

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    in all seriousness.... if i make a comment about the military governor of Tennessee in a most positive manner once i get past

his obvious racism and stubborn bordering on churlish character, can i now opine that Trump is a blithering jackass by party

affllliantion, which i do admit is a high ideal most politicians who are Democrats can only aspire to, but never really arrive at???

can i opine that words uttered in public do matter, but they are open to interpretation. ole andy johnson was 100% loyal to the

Union when he was in our Senate, and when he was hit by an unexpected job promotion in terms of salary on April 15th of 1865.

He then tried to govern our nation. yes... he tended to think the South of his day had a caste system. He had talked with William

Seward and then spent two years of his life trying to figure out what Lincoln would have done, had he lived & stayed home that night.

A.Johnson then begins to pardon Confederates in short order, but has the more wealthy of 'em plead for citizenship in D.C to him.

Thaddeus Stevens by degrees thinks A.J is manifesting an unfitness for his day job. By 1867 ole Andy Johnson has PO'ed 2/3rds of

Congress, the new one after the election of 1866. Just as Bill Clinton's impeachment was 99% political an' only 1% based on the facts

of the matter, the same can be said about Ole Andy's one. Perhaps the same ratio also applies to Donnie Trump's second one, too. I feel.

Thaddeus Stevens is very correct about how a POTUS can look guilty, Andrew Johnson is very correct on why a POTUS nearly always can

be found innocent, if they are trying to do their day job. Even if they are racist and something of a bigot. impolite. rude. contrary. stubborn.
    sorry but your formatting made me have a seizure. can't read that.

in all seriousness.... if i make a comment about the military governor of Tennessee
    in a most positive manner once i get past his obvious racism and stubborn bordering
    on churlish character, can i now opine that Trump is a blithering jackass by party
    affinity, which i do admit is a high ideal most politicians who are Democrats can only
    aspire to, but never really arrive at???

can i opine that words uttered in public do matter, but they are open to interpretation.
    ole andy johnson was 100% loyal to the Union when he was in our Senate, and when
    he was hit by an unexpected job promotion in terms of salary on April 15th of 1865. He
    tried to govern our nation. yes... he tended to think the South of his day had a caste
    system. He had talked with William Seward and then spent two years of his life trying to
    figure out what Lincoln would have done, had he lived & stayed home that night.

A.Johnson then begins to pardon Confederates in short order, but has the more wealthy of 'em
    plead for citizenship in D.C to him. Thaddeus Stevens by degrees thinks A.J is manifesting an
    unfitness for his day job. By 1867 ole Andy Johnson has PO'ed 2/3rds of Congress, the new one
    after the election of 1866. Just as Bill Clinton's impeachment was 99% political and only 1% based
    on the facts of the matter, the same can be said about Ole Andy's one. Perhaps the same ratio
    also applies to Donnie Trump's second one, too. I feel.

Thaddeus Stevens is very correct about how a POTUS can look guilty, Andrew Johnson is very correct
    on why a POTUS nearly always can be found innocent, if they are trying to do their day job. Even if they
    are racist and something of a bigot. impolite. rude. contrary. stubborn.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

He claimed that Pence could send the electoral votes back to the states to recertify and that doing that would make Trump the winner of the election.
    He claimed that Pennsylvania had 205,000 more ballots than they did voters.
    He claimed that Pennsylvania's official vote count included 10,000 votes that had illegally been received after election day.
    He claimed that thousands of dead people voted in Pennsylvania and Georgia.
    He claimed that poll watches in Fulton County Georgia were told to leave under false pretenses of a pipe burst, at which time Democrat operatives produced boxes of fraudulent votes out from under a table.
    He claimed that 66,000 votes in Georgia were cast by people under the legal voting age.
    He claimed that late in the night before his speech Georgia officials had mysteriously found 50,000 more ballots for their Senate elections.
    He claimed that in Arizona 36,000 votes were cast by noncitizens.
    He claimed that in Arizona 11,600 more ballots were counted than there are actual voters.
    He claimed that 150,000 people registered to vote in Maricopa County Arizona after the registration deadline.

He became a net troll on TWITTER. He violated their terms of service.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He claimed that poll watches in Fulton County Georgia were told to leave under false pretenses of a pipe burst, at which time Democrat operatives produced boxes of fraudulent votes out from under a table.
    Poll watchers were told to leave.

And afterwards Democrat operatives did indeed pull ballots from an area other than the designated location.

And they did process those same ballots repeatedly 3+ times.

At the exact same time this was occurring, a huge spike in Biden votes was recorded.

All of the the above are documented facts.

The SOS has not put out any explanation for the above facts, besides the claim that "poll watchers were not told to be sent home", which is demonstrably false.

The SOS claim that the observers were not told to go home, is contrary to the observers testimony, the video, 3+ media outlets, and the SOS' own investigator who says that election workers put ballots under the skirted table, because "the election workers thought that counting was done for the night".
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-15-2021 at 05:51 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

I have a feeling that many judges aren’t hearing cases because of fear of more BLM type riots.
    Count on it.

Violence works.

In a year, BLM and AntiFa have taken the presidency, the house, the senate, have raked in over ten BILLION in contributions, have disbanded cops, stood down city governments all across the country, neutered the largest standing army in the US, the NYPD, have installed open Marxists in government positions all across the country, have intimidated and run off judges, mayors, representatives and other creatures of the state and enjoy massively high "popularity" ratings.

While "we" sit around and condemn our own and fall into swoons and vapors because somebody tracked mud across the Capital carpet.

We tell the few brave patriots willing to shout back at the Marxist thugs that they should be "ball gagged".

Well, we're going to get just what we deserve...enjoy scratching out your last SWLOD on a piece of cellblock $#@! paper written in your own blood...or the rendered fat of your dead cellmate.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-15-2021 at 05:59 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Count on it.

Violence works.

In a year, BLM and AntiFa have taken the presidency, the house, the senate, have raked in over ten BILLION in contributions, have disbanded cops, stood down city governments all across the country, neutered the largest standing army in the US, the NYPD, have installed open Marxists in government positions all across the country, have intimated and run off judges, mayors, representatives and other creatures of the state and enjoy massively high "popularity" ratings.

While "we" sit around and condemn our own and fall into swoons and vapors because somebody tracked mud across the Capital carpet.

We tell the few brave patriots willing to shout back at the Marxist thugs that they should be "ball gagged".

Well, we're going to get just what we deserve...enjoy scratching out your last SWLOD on a piece of cellblock $#@! paper written in your own blood...or the rendered fat of your dead cellmate.
    When the Supreme Court was debating whether or not to take on the Texas case, there was a dude standing outside that heard loud screaming from one of the liberal judges, effectively shouting that they can't take the case because it would lead to more riots.
    - Kim Kardashian

TheTexan, even if you are correct about this, and Trump is anywhere from 40% to 90% accurate in his claims,
    TWITTER as a really big privately owned company is aware of all the tweets he tweeted and the tweets in reply
    to the tweets he did, let alone the tweets that respond to the initial tweet or tweets that try to be corrective. The
    volatile stew of this Tweet*Fest then triggers the riot. Twitter bans him much quicker than it would have me,
    were i to make very similar tweets & spark a controversy. Like is not fair. Trump is either innocent or guilty.

TheTexan, even if you are correct about this, and Trump is anywhere from 40% to 90% accurate in his claims,
    TWITTER as a really big privately owned company is aware of all the tweets he tweeted and the tweets in reply
    to the tweets he did, let alone the tweets that respond to the initial tweet or tweets that try to be corrective. The
    volatile stew of this Tweet*Fest then triggers the riot. Twitter bans him much quicker than it would have me,
    were i to make very similar tweets & spark a controversy. Like is not fair. Trump is either innocent or guilty.
    I know life isn't fair. Early last year I myself was banned from this very forum under the false AND FAKE claim that I am a troll. Sad!

I've been through what Trump has been through. Until you've walked a mile in our shoes, you just won't understand.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When the Supreme Court was debating whether or not to take on the Texas case, there was a dude standing outside that heard loud screaming from one of the liberal judges, effectively shouting that they can't take the case because it would lead to more riots.
    If that lil ole story was correct, they all, those 9 robed judges, were damned if they did, damned if they didn't We just saw
    erstwhile "trumpsters" riot while pretending to be "antifa" and yes, its not the full speech st the ELIPSE that set the fuse,
    only part of it. In the 1930s there were times when Nazis posed as Trotskyites and would try to bomb public buildings, The
    spies Stalin & Beria recruited would pose as loyal Nazis. It is not ruled out that in the good old bad old days a Stalinist spy
    could have helped a band of Trotskyites put a bomb together in order gain "brownie" points with a very "take charge" Nazi.

I know life isn't fair. Early last year I myself was banned from this very forum under the false AND FAKE claim that I am a troll. Sad!

I've been through what Trump has been through. Until you've walked a mile in our shoes, you just won't understand.
    i haven't been banned from Twitter, i admit i have a Twitter account, but its dormant. i seldom if ever tweet to it. I have been
    banned. at one point, i was on a site where there was a poster who ended up becoming a "hydra-head" troll. I was thought to be
    one of the troll's monikers. i found my nickname for that science fiction posting board forum inside the list of the banned identities.
    a hyrda-head troll is a solitary person who has opened up a string of accounts. They sometimes can argue with themselves often.
    this is to be differentiated from an admin who does this to puff up the members list in order to have a website be more active.

At 15:00

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll watchers were told to leave.

And afterwards Democrat operatives did indeed pull ballots from an area other than the designated location.

And they did process those same ballots repeatedly 3+ times.

At the exact same time this was occurring, a huge spike in Biden votes was recorded.

All of the the above are documented facts.

The SOS has not put out any explanation for the above facts, besides the claim that "poll watchers were not told to be sent home", which is demonstrably false.

The SOS claim that the observers were not told to go home, is contrary to the observers testimony, the video, 3+ media outlets, and the SOS' own investigator who says that election workers put ballots under the skirted table, because "the election workers thought that counting was done for the night".
    I suggest you watch this piece, in which the chief operating officer for the Secretary of State (a Republican and Trump voter) explains exactly what happened, contrary to the lies put out by Trump's people. Watch the video at the top and the one marked "Sterling refutes election conspiracy".
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia...es-2021-01-10/
    Erwin N. Griswold

Anonymous

Whatever lax controls that are in place to prevent fraud for mail-in voting, go completely out the window in the case of the adjudication process.

For adjudicated ballots, the machines they were using allowed you to switch votes however you like. Zero paper trail. Effectively zero audit trail. To audit the adjudications is extremely difficult - it requires technical expertise, and even then sometimes is impossible.

And adjudication rates were HIGH. One county was reported at 60%+ adjudication rate.

If Trump were to have been allowed a true audit (not a $#@!ing worthless recount) I have zero doubt in my mind even more massive frauds would have been found.
    There’s a suit by the citizens of Georgia alleging fraudulent ballots etc. Seasoned election officials said they found ballots that were filled in with printer toner, had no crease from the mailing envelop...

https://voterga.files.wordpress.com/...en-ballots.pdf

https://georgiastarnews.com/2020/12/...th-vote-spike/
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 01-15-2021 at 06:43 PM.

I suggest you watch this piece, in which the chief operating officer for the Secretary of State (a Republican and Trump voter) explains exactly what happened, contrary to the lies put out by Trump's people. Watch the video at the top and the one marked "Sterling refutes election conspiracy".
    The SOS (as far as I know) still maintains that the observers were not told to leave. If they had been told to leave (as all the evidence seems to point to) then the subsequent counting would have been contrary to state law, and would have been illegal. Nothing Sterling said in that video addresses this point.

Sterling also did not address, at all, the issue of the women visibly running the same ballots through the machine multiple times. He just describes the video in general as "normal counting behavior".

The only thing that Sterling provides an explanation for, is how ballots ended up under the skirted table. It's a reasonable explanation, but his own explanation adds yet more evidence that the observers were indeed told to leave.
    - Kim Kardashian

Trump's claims of a stolen election have a 100% failure rate in court. But don't think that all of the courts dismissed the claims on procedural grounds. In Nevada, for example, a trial court ruled that there was "no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”
    I don't recall the details (and my Twitter search-fu is not adequate), but someone who was present at and live-tweeting about the proceedings in the Nevada case said that apparently there was no clearly established evidentiary standard under Nevada law for adjudicating the allegations at issue, and that the judge actually asked opposing counsel what standard they thought should be applied. If that is so, then the Nevada case does not exactly inspire confidence as an example of a sound non-procedural disposition.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

In Nevada, for example, a trial court ruled that there was "no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”
    If you read Russell's ruling its actually quite humorous.

It's basically, repeats over and over

Affidavit X states that fraud happened, but because the court deems it hearsay, the court finds that there is no evidence that fraud occurred.
    Affidavit Y states that fraud happened, but because the court deems it hearsay, the court finds that there is no evidence that fraud occurred.
    Affidavit Z states that fraud happened, but because the court deems it hearsay, the court finds that there is no evidence that fraud occurred.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't recall the details (and my Twitter search-fu is not adequate), but someone who was present at and live-tweeting about the proceedings in the Nevada case said that apparently there was no clearly established evidentiary standard under Nevada law for adjudicating the allegations at issue, and that the judge actually asked opposing counsel what standard they thought should be applied. If that is so, then the Nevada case does not exactly inspire confidence as an example of a sound non-procedural disposition.
    Add on top of that, Trump's team subpoenaed an election official, and the dude refused to leave his house so that he couldn't be served the subpoena. At the same time, the defense's legal team was in his home strategizing.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast