Thread: Honest Democrat

Honest Democrat

In the House or Senate..

Anybody?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No there are no honorable Democrats similar to Grover Cleveland.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Honest Dem , LOL . Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    In the House or Senate..

Anybody?
    Tulsi Gabbard was honest. But she is gone.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard was honest. But she is gone.
    Yep. There was only one.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I think a lot of them are honest. The problem is that they are so indoctrinated with all the leftish BS they actually believe they are doing good.

Pelosi is lying self serving scum and has a lot of influence on the lot of them. When she is gone it should get better.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    In the House or Senate..

Anybody?
    There are none. Its not because there is no such thing as an Honest Democrat, but those that have been elected are DINOs. Democrats In Name Only. So we need to be clear as to WHY there are none. Those that are currently in power are COMMUNIST SELLOUTS. They do NOT support Democracy. They do not want to UPHOLD THE LAW. They see themselves as ABOVE THE LAW, and YOU AND I so far below the Law that it should not even apply to us. To them, we are ANIMALS. USELESS EATERS.

Let the GREAT CULLING begin.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Keeping eye out for 1 or more to appear in 2021

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd say any willing to speak up about the 'mandatory but not mandatory' donations to AIPAC put on new Congressmen would be a good place to start.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Nope..

not sure there is much honesty at all there.

And Trump is starting to look like the Democrat I had wanted to see.. But honesty,?,?,

If he was honestly on our side, he would have to hide that and work sideways.. and that wouldn't be honest.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Not that I can think of...

However, I have to kind of echo what 69630 said. I do believe there are some who are genuinely of the mindset that they are 21st century freedom fighters taking on "the man" for the "little guy," I mean "little trans" or "little people." Geeze, they've made it too damn hard to use words.

Anyway, but beyond those few, the rest are just evil trash who are so brainwashed from their "educations" that I don't think they can be good.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Why do you ask?