Thread: Young Americans for Liberty president on leave after sexual misconduct accusations

Young Americans for Liberty president on leave after sexual misconduct accusations

Young Americans for Liberty president on leave after sexual misconduct accusations
    The VP of grassroots, Jason Greiss, was also placed on leave

Morgan Phillips
    January 12, 2021

The president of Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) has been placed on leave as the conservative group investigates sexual assault allegations against him and other leaders in the nonprofit.

YAL’s board released a statement saying it was investigating the matter and calling on anyone who had evidence regarding the claims to come forward to report it.

The organization, which works to elect conservative and libertarian leaders across the country, said that President Cliff Maloney and vice president of grassroots, Justin Greiss, had been placed on leave until the investigation was complete.

"YAL has outside legal counsel and HR professionals investigating all matters, and to ensure fairness is involved, it is important we allow this process to run its course," board chairman Jeff Frazee wrote in a statement.

"YAL will address these issues head-on and begin the process of healing and rebuilding trust, safety and accountability. We’re uniformly committed to doing what is right and necessary," he continued.

Dozens of accounts of assault by those affiliated with the organization, including Maloney and Greiss, were shared in the past week under the Twitter hashtag #YALtoo. Many said they brought their concerns to the attention of leadership, who failed to follow up and continued to endorse candidates accused of assault. Others said that demeaning comments about women were frequently made in the workplace and concerns about them ignored.

read more:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/you...ct-accusations

longer article here:
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/young...ssment-yaltoo/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cliff was fired today:

https://yaliberty.org/announcement
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Cliff was fired today:

https://yaliberty.org/announcement
    Well deserved if the accusations are true.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If the accusations are true, then that is one thing.

If the accusations are not true, then Cliff probably has a huge potential defamation lawsuit against YAL. The problem with these types of accusations is that even if they weren't true they probably had to let him go for perception reasons. If they weren't true and they fired him, my guess is that they gave him a severance with agreement not to sue.

Kind of surprised they didn't let him resign.
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 01-13-2021 at 05:31 PM.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

If the accusations are not true, then Cliff probably has a huge potential defamation lawsuit against YAL. The problem with these types of accusations is that even if they weren't true they probably had to let him go for perception reasons. If they weren't true and they fired him, my guess is that they gave him a severance with agreement not to sue.

Unfortunately it is usually a he said/she said situation. But if they fired him, I hope they had more than that.

But next comes the pile on. More complaints, sometimes from questionable people, with questionable motivations. #MeToo and #BeliveWomen start a fad.

And the accusations become less and less important, and more just common interpersonal clashes. “It was a hostile environment. Some guy called girls bitches right in front of me!”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Good riddance if he actually did what he's accused of.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

But Pence is a moron for never taking a meeting with woman without witnesses.

Right.

We do excel at throwing our own to the wolves.

The only $#@!ing thing we do right, come to think of it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

According to a YAL insider I just spoke to, the allegations against the two are accurate, both are creepers and should have been fired long ago. I was given some specific details about their conduct but won't post the details unsolicited. Yes, they were known to be inappropriate with younger females. He thought the timing of the outing of the allegations was intentionally tied to YAL's recent convention, likely to force action to remove the two.

He asked me to tell everyone on RPF that the young folks of the organization are 100% committed to continuing the mission of liberty and to please not allow the conduct of those two affect how anyone views the organization as a whole. This past election they made HUGE progress by working their asses off all over the country to successfully elect over 170 state officials to office. That is by far a record. This adversity has made many of these young folks even more determined to continue the mission and hopefully some of them can ascend in the organization in the wake of this. They think it is high time there's some house cleaning at the top and this is an opportunity to get real liberty folks into higher positions to be even more effective in the future. They are emboldened by this, not demoralized!

--------------

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But Pence is a moron for never taking a meeting with woman without witnesses.

Right.

We do excel at throwing our own to the wolves.

The only $#@!ing thing we do right, come to think of it.
    This wasn't some #metoo setup.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-13-2021 at 06:30 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In this last year, YAL at the ultra lib state university in my town has done some good work.

They had an AR-15 gun raffle which ruffled feathers.

The best thing they did was they set up a table in the main administration building handing out literature about standing with the people of Hong Kong. The Chi-com student brigade mobilized and started shat with them and called in a complaint to the campus Kops. The cops predictably took the chi-com side without investigation and made them pack up and leave.

I wish the YAL was around when I was in college.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    How do I know this, outside of you saying so?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

According to a YAL insider I just spoke to, the allegations against the two are accurate, both are creepers and should have been fired long ago. I was given some specific details about their conduct but won't post the details unsolicited. Yes, they were known to be inappropriate with younger females. He thought the timing of the outing of the allegations was intentionally tied to YAL's recent convention, likely to force action to remove the two.

I have heard similar things.

Although I think the timing of it has more to do with the one who broke the story not wanting to give up her job in DC and thus waited until she was no longer employed before announcing it.

Also, she should have given it the credibility it deserved by going through an attorney, not posting it as a social media rant.

That being said, reading her original post about it made me think it wasn't a setup or some sort of political agenda. She put a lot of thought and effort in to the post, and despite poor choice of timing and medium, it did seem genuine and not some sort of vengeful attack or attempt to bring down the organization. In my experience when people are making baseless allegations they don't put in quite as much thought, effort, and eloquence into their accusations as she did.

If the allegations are indeed true then hopefully justice is served quickly and there is closure.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How do I know this, outside of you saying so?
    Read my post above the quote. I 1,000,000% trust my source. Whether you do is up to you but I can without any hesitation say that it's the truth.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the accusations become less and less important, and more just common interpersonal clashes. “It was a hostile environment. Some guy called girls bitches right in front of me!”
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don't like calling out other liberty peeps and it does sound like YAL has some issues they need to address..

But please, for the love of God, ladies.. take some personal responsibility! Why are you dating him??

https://twitter.com/SonjaMantis/stat...05201286230017
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I worked for YAL in 2018. Justin Greiss was garbage. I tried to file a complaint against a director and he quickly got angry for no reason. Said I needed to stick it out. Many I knew dislike of him.

Some bad eggs but they have been successful. I think more fires should happen but it is a great start.

When you have many people in a room of different sex for lodging this happens.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After reading some more, I do think the one female talking about suing is missing the forest for the trees though. Costing YAL money in litigation is counterproductive to the entire organization and weakens it. Yes, changes obviously need to be made and we're all very, very sorry about what she experienced but sometimes the bigger picture calls for a more measured response. I hope she changes her mind about litigation. That's not going to fix anything and would cause more harm than good.

Somehow Young Americans and sexual misconduct just sort of go together in my mind.. (I was one once)

I wish there was more Honesty in both relationships and politics.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

After reading some more, I do think the one female talking about suing is missing the forest for the trees though. Costing YAL money in litigation is counterproductive to the entire organization and weakens it. Yes, changes obviously need to be made and we're all very, very sorry about what she experienced but sometimes the bigger picture calls for a more measured response. I hope she changes her mind about litigation. That's not going to fix anything and would cause more harm than good.
    "Costing YAL money in litigation is counterproductive to the entire organization and weakens it"

How do you know that is not the intent of some of the piling on? YAL is a competitor to Koch organizations, and to beltway leftarians.

"Costing YAL money in litigation is counterproductive to the entire organization and weakens it"

How do you know that is not the intent of some of the piling on? YAL is a competitor to Koch organizations, and to beltway leftarians.
    I went through a lot of the tweets and no doubt there are some questionable stories being told by what I would describe as hangers-on/wanna-be metoo types. Their stories are fairly obvious as bs imo though. The original lady's story ("O") has been verified to me as true, however, along with some others. They were who my original suit post was about. Any hangers-on coming out of the woodwork since then is a different story. Having said that, my 100% reliable source seriously doubted any of them are "plants". If they were, they're very, very dedicated plants, "door-knocking in the Texas heat for weeks-on-end dedicated". Dunno if any have been approached by other orgs since then...

The Kochs have been trying to basically purchase YAL for awhile, so I'm told.

While this is bad for multiple reasons, let's not forget that this kind of stuff is invasive throughout politics and government. Harassment, propositions in exchange for mobility, sleeping to the top (ahem, Kamala), sexual blackmail, etc. It's kinda part and parcel of the business. Heck, in DC there's a giant penis statue right across the way from the office of the President which is named and designed after a vagina. Kinda tells the tale, doesn't it?
    Last edited by devil21; 01-15-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Wrong. The YAL doesn't have to worry about a defamation lawsuit just for firing someone who might be damages goods regardless of whether the allegations are true or false. Julie Borowski could be sued for defamation if the allegations are false. The YAL can be sued for allowing a hostile work environment to continue if the allegations are true. From one of the linked articles.

For those with experience inside of the libertarian organization, this was not a surprise. According to libertarian blogger Julie Borowski, Mahoney has had several individuals report him for sexual misconduct during his time in YAL. Maloney originally served as a regional director for YAL while also orchestrating Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-Ky.) youth advocacy in Paul’s 2016 campaign. He would later be promoted to YAL president in May 2016, after Paul’s campaign ended. According to former staffer Taylor Hall, Mahoney threatened to destroy her good standing within the organization if she did not have sex with him. Hall declined, crying as she called him. She eventually reported the events to YAL chairman of the board Jeff Frazee. Frazee has been with Young Americans for Liberty since its founding in 2008 and has served in several roles inside the organization. According to Hall, Frazee told her that she could go through a private ‘investigation’ while she still worked there. But in the end, she was told it was a “hard position to be in, because [Mahoney] is good at his job” and that whatever investigation occurred was inconsequential. Hall’s claims have been repeated by other women as well.

On Jan. 10, Mahoney tweeted that the allegations against him were false, and that “serious accusations and misconduct will always be addressed at YAL.” This was accompanied by a statement penned by Frazee. Frazee stated that “Every concern that is brought to our attention regarding potential misconduct is investigated and appropriate steps are taken in response” and encouraged others to approach YAL’s HR department with any reports of misconduct. The response drew negative ire from others. Borowski tweeted in response that she had done her own looking into these claims, noting that: “Multiple people have reported you using proper internal channels. It's well-documented. The board has continuously not held you accountable—because you're "good at your job."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...80686202159172

Cliff Maloney Cleared of All Charges, Defeats Politically Motivated Takedown
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cliff-...ated-takedown/
    {Jose Nino | 16 October 2023}

JOHNSTOWN, PA – Following a two-year battle, political strategist Cliff Maloney has officially been cleared of all charges against him.

Court documents show that political opponents of Maloney coordinated and pressured the Cambria County District Attorney’s office to bring sexual assault charges against the political operative from a decade ago with no physical evidence, the so-called “accuser” waiting eight years to report, and not a single corroborating witness.

After delaying the case for two years and dragging his name and reputation through the mud, Maloney is now fully exonerated.

Assistant District Attorney Jessica Weil, a prosecutor in the case, attempted to ambush Maloney and his legal counsel by delivering four rounds of discovery at the last second, which breaks from the professional standard of presenting all of the discovery in a timely manner. She even submitted the final round of discovery after the jury selection, an unprecedented course of action.

A review of the discovery reveals outrageous findings that would make any rational individual question why the charges were ever brought against Maloney in the first place.

The prosecution originally planned on calling a prompt report witness. Kelly Donaldson (the accuser) attempted to get her cousin to take the stand, but text messages reveal that Donaldson’s cousin told her: “lDK why you included me in this when you knew my thoughts on the situation, it will only hurt your ‘case’ in the end.” Interviews show she even stated, “Kelly likes drama and is a lying b****.”

The cousin did not take the stand against Maloney.

An additional witness who was recruited by Donaldson refused to talk to the prosecutors. He even went as far as to say “I literally didn’t even know the guy [Maloney] at all.”

He also did not take the stand against Maloney.

Donaldson even admitted to smoking marijuana and drinking multiple beers prior to meeting with Maloney.

The lead investigator in the case, Officer Michelle McDaniel, admitted under oath that she moved forward with charging Maloney without ever asking him if he committed the alleged acts. You would think that the detective would question Maloney and give him a chance to admit to his alleged crimes before sullying his good name and reputation.

Officer McDaniel testified under oath that she called Maloney to alert him about the arrest warrant for a decades old accusation and that he hanged up the phone abruptly. Phone records obtained by Big League Politics show that McDaniel lied on the stand. The phone call lasted over three minutes, in direct contradiction her testimony.

Another strange moment was when Pitt Johnstown Police Lieutenant Dan Dunn took the stand. He was called by the prosecutor to testify about the basic layout of the campus grounds. After doing that, he was cross examined by Maloney’s attorney Peter Kratsa. Dunn shocked the jury and members of the court by praising Maloney’s reputation. It was a major blow to the prosecution to have one of their own witnesses speaking about Maloney in a good light.

One has to wonder: Why did the lead prosecutor, ADA Joel Polites, move forward with this kangaroo case with little chance of success and use thousands of dollars in taxpayer resources?

Voter registration records show that Joel Polites is a Democratic voter in Cambria County, despite Republicans dominating Democrats in all of the county-wide offices. Donald Trump even beat Joe Biden by more than 30 points in the most recent election. This makes the appointment of liberal Democrat Joel Polites a real head scratcher.

The facts point to a politically motivated attack on Cliff Maloney.

Maloney is a rarity in the political operative world in that he only works with campaigns that will proactively fight to make liberty win. As a door-knocking guru, he is a major threat to the political establishment of both parties. His campaigns directly target the corrupt actors in DC or as Tucker Carlson describes them, “permanent Washington.”

At the age of 32 years old, Maloney’s ground game deployments have knocked on over 6 million doors, currently holding the record for most doors knocked since 2018 in American politics. His efforts have yielded victories in over 300 campaigns for liberty Republicans nationwide.

His political resume includes major wins for Senator Rand Paul, Congressman Thomas Massie, Georgia Senator Colton Moore, and Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs. Recently, he ousted the disgraced Texas Congressman Van Taylor, as well as the two most corrupt GOP incumbents in Pennsylvania during the 2022 GOP primary election, replacing them with America First patriots.

When asked if his recent monumental wins in Pennsylvania may have led to this political hit job, Maloney responded to inquiries from Big League Politics with:

“I don’t comment on extortion cases. I am laser-focused on winning campaigns for liberty warriors across America.”

America First patriots and liberty conservatives can rest easy knowing that one of the nation’s premier political operatives has beat back a petty, #MeToo style hit job. In a society where an increasing number of people have a post-rule of law mindset, using baseless accusations and smear campaigns is one of the numerous ways the enemies of freedom will try to destroy their opponents.

Thankfully, the justice system prevailed here. However, we must always be prepared for future smear campaigns designed to sully the reputation and destroy the lives of otherwise innocent, law-abiding individuals.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

wow, good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...80686202159172

Cliff Maloney Cleared of All Charges, Defeats Politically Motivated Takedown
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cliff-...ated-takedown/
    {Jose Nino | 16 October 2023}

JOHNSTOWN, PA – Following a two-year battle, political strategist Cliff Maloney has officially been cleared of all charges against him.

Court documents show that political opponents of Maloney coordinated and pressured the Cambria County District Attorney’s office to bring sexual assault charges against the political operative from a decade ago with no physical evidence, the so-called “accuser” waiting eight years to report, and not a single corroborating witness.

After delaying the case for two years and dragging his name and reputation through the mud, Maloney is now fully exonerated.

Assistant District Attorney Jessica Weil, a prosecutor in the case, attempted to ambush Maloney and his legal counsel by delivering four rounds of discovery at the last second, which breaks from the professional standard of presenting all of the discovery in a timely manner. She even submitted the final round of discovery after the jury selection, an unprecedented course of action.

A review of the discovery reveals outrageous findings that would make any rational individual question why the charges were ever brought against Maloney in the first place.

The prosecution originally planned on calling a prompt report witness. Kelly Donaldson (the accuser) attempted to get her cousin to take the stand, but text messages reveal that Donaldson’s cousin told her: “lDK why you included me in this when you knew my thoughts on the situation, it will only hurt your ‘case’ in the end.” Interviews show she even stated, “Kelly likes drama and is a lying b****.”

The cousin did not take the stand against Maloney.

An additional witness who was recruited by Donaldson refused to talk to the prosecutors. He even went as far as to say “I literally didn’t even know the guy [Maloney] at all.”

He also did not take the stand against Maloney.

Donaldson even admitted to smoking marijuana and drinking multiple beers prior to meeting with Maloney.

The lead investigator in the case, Officer Michelle McDaniel, admitted under oath that she moved forward with charging Maloney without ever asking him if he committed the alleged acts. You would think that the detective would question Maloney and give him a chance to admit to his alleged crimes before sullying his good name and reputation.

Officer McDaniel testified under oath that she called Maloney to alert him about the arrest warrant for a decades old accusation and that he hanged up the phone abruptly. Phone records obtained by Big League Politics show that McDaniel lied on the stand. The phone call lasted over three minutes, in direct contradiction her testimony.

Another strange moment was when Pitt Johnstown Police Lieutenant Dan Dunn took the stand. He was called by the prosecutor to testify about the basic layout of the campus grounds. After doing that, he was cross examined by Maloney’s attorney Peter Kratsa. Dunn shocked the jury and members of the court by praising Maloney’s reputation. It was a major blow to the prosecution to have one of their own witnesses speaking about Maloney in a good light.

One has to wonder: Why did the lead prosecutor, ADA Joel Polites, move forward with this kangaroo case with little chance of success and use thousands of dollars in taxpayer resources?

Voter registration records show that Joel Polites is a Democratic voter in Cambria County, despite Republicans dominating Democrats in all of the county-wide offices. Donald Trump even beat Joe Biden by more than 30 points in the most recent election. This makes the appointment of liberal Democrat Joel Polites a real head scratcher.

The facts point to a politically motivated attack on Cliff Maloney.

Maloney is a rarity in the political operative world in that he only works with campaigns that will proactively fight to make liberty win. As a door-knocking guru, he is a major threat to the political establishment of both parties. His campaigns directly target the corrupt actors in DC or as Tucker Carlson describes them, “permanent Washington.”

At the age of 32 years old, Maloney’s ground game deployments have knocked on over 6 million doors, currently holding the record for most doors knocked since 2018 in American politics. His efforts have yielded victories in over 300 campaigns for liberty Republicans nationwide.

His political resume includes major wins for Senator Rand Paul, Congressman Thomas Massie, Georgia Senator Colton Moore, and Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs. Recently, he ousted the disgraced Texas Congressman Van Taylor, as well as the two most corrupt GOP incumbents in Pennsylvania during the 2022 GOP primary election, replacing them with America First patriots.

When asked if his recent monumental wins in Pennsylvania may have led to this political hit job, Maloney responded to inquiries from Big League Politics with:

“I don’t comment on extortion cases. I am laser-focused on winning campaigns for liberty warriors across America.”

America First patriots and liberty conservatives can rest easy knowing that one of the nation’s premier political operatives has beat back a petty, #MeToo style hit job. In a society where an increasing number of people have a post-rule of law mindset, using baseless accusations and smear campaigns is one of the numerous ways the enemies of freedom will try to destroy their opponents.

Thankfully, the justice system prevailed here. However, we must always be prepared for future smear campaigns designed to sully the reputation and destroy the lives of otherwise innocent, law-abiding individuals.
    Julie Borowski was very vocal repeating accusations. Will she comment on this latest development?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Julie Borowski was very vocal repeating accusations. Will she comment on this latest development?
    I don't think those accusations were involved in the charges.

Also, Massie's tweet and the article cited by it are rather vague about exactly what happened with regard to the charges.

They say Maloney was "cleared of all charges", and the article says he has been "fully exonerated" - but what does any of that mean?

Were the charges dropped or dismissed? Did a grand jury decline to indict him? Was he acquitted at trial?

The article never actually bothers to say.

I don't think those accusations were involved in the charges.

Also, Massie's tweet and the article cited by it are rather vague about exactly what happened with regard to the charges.

They say Maloney was "cleared of all charges", and the article says he has been "fully exonerated" - but what does any of that mean?

Were the charges dropped or dismissed? Did a grand jury decline to indict him? Was he acquitted at trial?

That should be easy enough to look up

That should be easy enough to look up
    Given that the subject of the article is predicated upon it, it shouldn't need to be looked up.

It's a bizarre omission, which makes me wonder why it wasn't included.

At best, it's bad writing/editing.

Given that the subject of the article is predicated upon it, it shouldn't need to be looked up.

It's a bizarre omission, which makes me wonder why it wasn't included.

At best, it's bad writing/editing.
    So why were the charges dropped or dismissed?

So why were the charges dropped or dismissed?