Thread: After corona vaccination - 21 people die in Cayuga nursing home

After corona vaccination - 21 people die in Cayuga nursing home

The Commons nursing home in Cayuga County (New York) started poisoning residents and nurses with the COVID-19 vaccine on 22 December.
    Starting a week later, 29 December, they began dying, already 24 residents "of COVID-19" (11% of the residents). With more to come?!?

So far 193 residents (80% in the nursing home), were poisoned with the vaccine.
    No information on how many of these deaths had been vaccinated: https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus...-kills-24.html
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-14-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The outbreak at The Commons on St. Anthony in Auburn started Dec. 21 as a wave of post-Thanksgiving Covid-19 cases began hitting the county, said Julie Sheedy, an official of Loretto which operates the 300-bed nursing home.
    There had been no nursing home Covid-19 deaths in Cayuga County until the first three deaths at the Commons were reported Dec. 29.
    The nursing home began vaccinating residents Dec. 22. So far 193 residents, or 80%, and 113 employees, or less than half the staff, have been vaccinated. The nursing home plans to do more vaccinations Jan. 12.
    All science is out the door on this one. No reasonable conclusions can be drawn in a totally uncontrolled environment, when you start vaccinating at the exact time that people are exposed to the wild virus.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    All science is out the door on this one. No reasonable conclusions can be drawn in a totally uncontrolled environment, when you start vaccinating at the exact time that people are exposed to the wild virus.
    Actually Judy Mikovitz, Delores Cahill (sp?) and a host of other Drs have been screaming about vaccine enhancement syndrome from the very beginning. Delores has recently also put a video out explaining how the deaths will start to skyrocket in 1-2 months as people come across sickness in the wild and their immune systems go wild and kill them.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Actually Judy Mikovitz, Delores Cahill (sp?) and a host of other Drs have been screaming about vaccine enhancement syndrome from the very beginning. Delores has recently also put a video out explaining how the deaths will start to skyrocket in 1-2 months as people come across sickness in the wild and their immune systems go wild and kill them.
    It’s possible, and what I have been warning about since the beginning. And meaningful data will come when a person has both of their doses of vaccines, and if after a month they then get a bad case of COVID.

But at this particular OP nursing home, no useful data will be found. Simultaneous exposure and vaccine will prove nothing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    That timeline definitely fits in with other items I have seen out of Canada, stating that in a month or two, the "medical preventative measures" will become much more draconian, caused by a sudden large surge of deaths, along with the emergence of a worse variant that will be called Covid-21. Also, lots of crazy $#@! after that. I assume that if it happens there it'll likely follow a similar script here also.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Do the nursing home workers intend to vaccinate themselves out of a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I find it hard to believe that it's impossible to find out what the reason for their deaths is. I for one wouldn't rule out the experimental COVID-19 vaccines that have never been properly tested in a "scientific" trial.
    If hypothetically 23 or 24 of the diseased were vaccinated, I would find it very reasonable to assume that the vaccination was the cause.

I have corrected the OP, as there were 24 deaths (instead of 21).
    It sometimes looks to me that our wonderful media are experts at hiding the truth by blowing up a 100 word article into a 1500 word unreadable piece. Or maybe I just stink at reading...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

An update... since 5 January an additional 20 residents at The Commons in Auburn (New York) have died.
    After mass vaccination was started on 22 December (263 residents have been vaccinated so far) at least 32 residents have died (no information on how many of these were vaxxed): https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...32-dead-report

Are nursing homes the most dangerous places in the world?
    Is COVID-19 as deadly as our wonderful media are insinuating (where are all the people dying in the street)? If only the vaccine would've been ready 2 weeks earlier...

Or doesn't the COVID-19 vaccine protect against the coronavirus (with the 0.1% fatality rate)?
    Or are all (or most of) these deaths caused by the not properly tested Pfizer corona vaccine?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Or are all (or most of) these deaths caused by the not properly tested Pfizer corona vaccine?
    To me the following information makes it all the more probable that the previous question should be answered with - Yes.

Norwegian health authorities have actually admitted that the COVID-19 vaccine has caused the death of 13 elderly people, who have been autopsied and "showed signs of suffering side effects such as fever and nausea".
    And that the untested vaccine could have caused the deaths of another 10 elderly people (23 diseased in total):
    We cannot rule out that adverse reactions to the vaccine occurring within the first days following vaccination (such as fever and nausea) may contribute to more serious course and fatal outcome in patients with severe underlying disease.
    Norway has confirmed that 29 people have suffered from adverse effects shortly after getting the Pfizer or Moderna coronavirus vaccine. In total more than 30,000 people have been vaxxed. That sounds impossible (only) 29 adverse effects, compared to 13 (or 23) deaths.
    Also strange that 21 of these 29 that suffered adverse effect are women: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-alarmed.html

That these untested vaccines are now tested on the brainwashed population is a violation of the Nuremberg code.
    That these vaccine pushing psychopaths knew in advance that the adverse effects on elderly people in bad health would be potentially fatal, is a reason that they should be sentenced for crimes against humanity (genocide).

For some reason the following report of the FDA was deleted “Building the Critical Path for COVID-19 Therapeutics” (May 2020).
    They already knew in advance that the only people that could possible benefit from the vaccines – old people with serious health problems – are expected to suffer from severe adverse reactions from the COVID-19 vaccines (poor outcomes)…
    Immune modulators: Most SARS-CoV2 infections do not have serious health consequences. However, severe complications in the minority of patients who are hospitalized – particularly elderly patients and those with comorbid conditions – have led to hundreds of thousands of deaths and to health care systems being pushed to or beyond crisis capacity worldwide. Studies have indicated that intense immune reactions, with “cytokine storm” and the release of other compounds involved in inflammatory response, may be important contributors to poor outcomes in these patients. Consequently, immune modulator drugs may be able to reduce the incidence of severe complications, critical illness and mortality in certain patients, as well as reduce the strain on health system capacity from COVID-19 in the months ahead. Because some COVID-19 patients also have serious complications from blood clotting, studies of anticoagulants and thrombolytic drugs are also getting underway.
    http://web.archive.org/web/202006130...tics_final.pdf