Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He now has been IMPEACHED a 2nd time....

Cool He now has been IMPEACHED a 2nd time....

He might get lucky. 50/50 odds. Flip a coin.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems pretty likely that 2/3rds of the Senate are going to support this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

LOL. Ain't gonna be convicted, no matter how much the liberal media tries to spin the vote.

And in the words of the inimitable Reggie Jackson, "Fans don't boo nobodies."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

One more and he gets a free big gulp.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I'm sure he'll turn it all around in his inevitable second term, which starts in a week.

NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Good
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    He might get lucky. 50/50 odds. Flip a coin.
    AN Invalid impeachment is no impeachment

"Impeachment 2.0" Is about Diverting Attention Away From Cartoon Scale Election Fraud and Dragging President Trumps Name Through the Mud…

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

This just reinforces my argument that the people who are truly infatuated with Trump are not his supporters, but rather his detractors.

TDS is most certainly a real thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

The current holder of Justin Amash's old Michigan seat, Peter Meijer (R–Mich.), voted to impeach this time.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    One more and he gets a free big gulp.
    Rather see him get a free ice cream sundae.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    This just reinforces my argument that the people who are truly infatuated with Trump are not his supporters, but rather his detractors.

TDS is most certainly a real thing.
    +rep
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

So no sealed indictments unleashed. No kraken unleashed. Hillary still outta jail. Epstein case dead and forgotten, not squat done with Maxwell. No insurrection act. No emergency declaration from Texas. And now no 2024 chances. What's the next card, SS and crew?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

"Now go away ..." (no word yet on whether Fred Trump smelt of elderberries ...)

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough. The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President,” the lawmaker added. “The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.”
    After an entire summer of looting, arson, riots, occupation, death and destruction was justified and encouraged by Marxist politicians.

Go $#@! yourself Cheney.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    So no sealed indictments unleashed. No kraken unleashed. Hillary still outta jail. Epstein case dead and forgotten, not squat done with Maxwell. No insurrection act. No emergency declaration from Texas. And now no 2024 chances. What's the next card, SS and crew?
    And the slightest little bit of pushback, squashed and denounced in full cry, by those supposedly on "our" side.

It's all bull$#@! and grift and backstabbing.

The only winning game is Marxist revolution.

Freedom is not popular.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Good to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And the slightest little bit of pushback, squashed and denounced in full cry, by those supposedly on "our" side.

Freedom is not popular.
    Do you denounce the white-supremacist violent insurrectionist traitors who looted, pillaged, terrorized, planted bombs, killed Officers, and probably also raped babies?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Freedom is not popular.
    This entire presidency has been a circus meant to radicalize the nation and it worked like a charm. Just like at the beginning of Trumps term Antifa was radicalized, now in the beginning of Biden's the 'trumpists' will be radicalized. It's all a playbook, heading for a predetermined end, and anyone that gets into upper levels of federal government is part and party to it.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This entire presidency has been a circus meant to radicalize the nation and it worked like a charm.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL. Ain't gonna be convicted, no matter how much the liberal media tries to spin the vote.

And in the words of the inimitable Reggie Jackson, "Fans don't boo nobodies."
    I hope not. But when in recent days has TRUE INNOCENCE been a DEFENSE? Especially against the Corrupt?

They NEED to convict him. Then execute him. It sets Legal Precedent and opens the FLOOD GATES for them to literally come after EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

This entire presidency has been a circus meant to radicalize the nation and it worked like a charm. Just like at the beginning of Trumps term Antifa was radicalized, now in the beginning of Biden's the 'trumpists' will be radicalized. It's all a playbook, heading for a predetermined end, and anyone that gets into upper levels of federal government is part and party to it.
    So there is no defense against any of this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know if you've noticed, but the narrative is almost entirely one-sided:

9 out of 10 "journalists" vote democrat

92% of coverage of Trump was negative during his time in office, unprecedented for any president's term

The left controls practically every institution of "higher" learning

The entertainment industry is entirely leftist, except for a very few actors who have had their careers ruined for speaking wrong-think

They control social media, censoring and/or "Fact checking" anything that doesn't support their narrative

Woke Street has become so fearful of backlash from the left that they put political correctness over good business sense.

Yeah, everyone is radicalized, but it's really f'king hard for me to see that as Trump's fault.

I could go on and on, but the point is: you guys want to pin this on one guy. That is absolutely TDS in a nutshell, and completely disregards the much greater leviathan we face, one that will still be here when Trump is gone, and I fear we have not done NEARLY enough to discredit and destroy it when we had a chance.

AF is absolutely right in that it seems like if you make any attempt to point this out, you're told to sit down and not play their game, or that you're just a fool to do so, or to stop being a part of the division, Kum-ba-yah, etc. Here we are, being pummeled in the face by a leftist narrative that has almost completely taken control, and we're "radicalized" for blocking a punch here and there.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-13-2021 at 07:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Sure there is. Complete and total focus on a local level, all across the nation, from a place not of party politics. Regular people will need to work with the same people they talk smack about on FB everyday, and let their local governments know what they will and will not abide by. But I realize how unreachable that goal is, so we'll have to be drug down far enough to where people are ready to do that.

Nope. Pretty much the playbook.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but the narrative is almost entirely one-sided:

9 out of 10 "journalists" vote democrat

92% of coverage of Trump was negative during his time in office, unprecedented for any president's term

The left controls practically every institution of "higher" learning

The entertainment industry is entirely leftist, except for a very few actors who have had their careers ruined for speaking wrong-think

They control social media, censoring and/or "Fact checking" anything that doesn't support their narrative

Woke Street has become so fearful of backlash from the left that they put political correctness over good business sense.

Yeah, everyone is radicalized, but it's really f'king hard for me to see that as Trump's fault.

I could go on and on, but the point is: you guys want to pin this on one guy. That is absolutely TDS in a nutshell, and completely disregards the much greater leviathan we face, one that will still be here when Trump is gone, and I fear we have not done NEARLY enough to discredit and destroy it when we had a chance.

AF is absolutely right in that it seems like if you make any attempt to point this out, you're told to sit down and not play their game, or that you're just a fool to do so, or to stop being a part of the division, Kum-ba-yah, etc. Here we are, being pummeled in the face by a leftist narrative that has almost completely taken control, and we're "radicalized" for blocking a punch here and there.
    The country has been increasingly divided for the last 20 years, Trump's presidency was the needle to the balloon. What I've witnessed in 25 years or so of paying attention has nothing to do with red vs blue. It's The State vs The People, and they've wiped the dancefloor with our asses for generations. Using each other to fight each other.

Sure there is. Complete and total focus on a local level, all across the nation, from a place not of party politics. Regular people will need to work with the same people they talk smack about on FB everyday, and let their local governments know what they will and will not abide by. But I realize how unreachable that goal is, so we'll have to be drug down far enough to where people are ready to do that.
    + Rep.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I agree, and even in the midst of a Marxist gale, in NH we were able to oust leftists and install pro liberty rightists across all levels of state government.

But it's not going to do us a damn bit of good when fed gun confiscations start, for instance.

No one solution will do it all.

Every option must be on the table and ready and willing to be exercised at any time.

Including the option of violent resistance, rebellion and separation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast