Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He now has been IMPEACHED a 2nd time....

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The country has been increasingly divided for the last 20 years, Trump's presidency was the needle to the balloon. What I've witnessed in 25 years or so of paying attention has nothing to do with red vs blue. It's The State vs The People, and they've wiped the dancefloor with our asses for generations. Using each other to fight each other.

Shouldn't
    I fight those who support the state and all it's evil?

Tens of millions of people do, you know.

Wholeheartedly support and will kill for the state, that is.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I agree, and even in the midst of a Marxist gale, in NH we were able to oust leftists and install pro liberty rightists across all levels of state government.

But it's not going to do us a damn bit of good when fed gun confiscations start, for instance.

No one solution will do it all.

Every option must be on the table and ready and willing to be exercised at any time.

Including the option of violent resistance, rebellion and separation.

Free Markets, and The Underground, tend to pick up the slack.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm seeing it work in realtime in my little town. The little town I recently lamented that was the only town around making it's businesses abide by Pritzkers mandate. There was a town meeting about the two scofflaws, and whether to pull their business licenses. There was such a turnout, the city council scheduled another meeting on the mandate requirements. At that meeting, there was such an online and in person presence of support the city council would in fact be updating what they require of local businesses. So both places are still open and licensed, and other businesses in town are able to open up as of Monday morning.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but the narrative is almost entirely one-sided:

9 out of 10 "journalists" vote democrat

92% of coverage of Trump was negative during his time in office, unprecedented for any president's term

The left controls practically every institution of "higher" learning

The entertainment industry is entirely leftist, except for a very few actors who have had their careers ruined for speaking wrong-think

They control social media, censoring and/or "Fact checking" anything that doesn't support their narrative

Woke Street has become so fearful of backlash from the left that they put political correctness over good business sense.

Yeah, everyone is radicalized, but it's really f'king hard for me to see that as Trump's fault.

I could go on and on, but the point is: you guys want to pin this on one guy. That is absolutely TDS in a nutshell, and completely disregards the much greater leviathan we face, one that will still be here when Trump is gone, and I fear we have not done NEARLY enough to discredit and destroy it when we had a chance.

AF is absolutely right in that it seems like if you make any attempt to point this out, you're told to sit down and not play their game, or that you're just a fool to do so, or to stop being a part of the division, Kum-ba-yah, etc. Here we are, being pummeled in the face by a leftist narrative that has almost completely taken control, and we're "radicalized" for blocking a punch here and there.
    My congratulations to the MSM for successfully herding right libertarians back into the cult of party over principle.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Free Markets, and The Underground, tend to pick up the slack.
    Just like it did in the USSR and communist China?

Guess we all get to live in the walls like the borrowers.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-13-2021 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Shouldn't
    I fight those who support the state and all it's evil?

Tens of millions of people do, you know.

Wholeheartedly support and will kill for the state, that is.
    You cannot hug a cobra and expect not to be bit, no. But what you have to realize is, a lot of people have been manipulated on both sides of the isle for a very long time. These people are very angry, and lashing out. Not everybody that votes blue is a rabid nazi statist, most are just majorly misled and very angry that they can't provide a basic existence for themselves no matter how hard they try. All citizens of this sort will eventually realize they need to work together, but we'll damn near have to stop using the internet and most media to get there.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    My congratulations to the MSM for successfully herding right libertarians back into the cult of party over principle.
    F'k off.

The GOP is in turmoil right now. Scrambling to find some sort of principles to cling to. Grassroots vs. establishment but without direction.

The left doesn't seem to have that problem. Go stir up trouble on that side and maybe I'll take you seriously.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

This entire presidency has been a circus meant to radicalize the nation and it worked like a charm. Just like at the beginning of Trumps term Antifa was radicalized, now in the beginning of Biden's the 'trumpists' will be radicalized. It's all a playbook, heading for a predetermined end, and anyone that gets into upper levels of federal government is part and party to it.
    Thank you! I've been saying this since forever!
    There is no spoon.

Just like it did in the USSR and communist China?
    Oh, I don't know. I was thinking hookers, hemp, printing guns, buying cigarettes from the Injun Reservations who are exempt from paying state taxes... you know, anything that will help "Starve the State". I think that's a good thing. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Thank you! I've been saying this since forever!
    Most people that have seen the playbook from both team red and team blue over the years have.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I already gave it to you, but here it is for the forum.

+ REP

Most people that have seen the playbook from both team red and team blue over the years have.
    Good to see the principled ones here again, hopefully we can get back to the site mission :-)

You cannot hug a cobra and expect not to be bit, no.
    you can't chop it's head off with a shovel either, without people here b*tching at you for 'being part of the problem'
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

F'k off.

The GOP is in turmoil right now. Scrambling to find some sort of principles to cling to. Grassroots vs. establishment but without direction.

The left doesn't seem to have that problem. Go stir up trouble on that side and maybe I'll take you seriously.
    You clearly believe that the Republican party needs to be defended and preserved. I don't. You are acting like a useful idiot, unable to see past the silly manipulation tactics the leftist have been using on us for decades.

Remember when the media hated Bush? Did you suck Bush's dick just to spite them?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

you can't chop it's head off with a shovel either, without people here b*tching at you for 'being part of the problem'
    I would think that any rational person who sees a person kill a snake that had been insistent on chasing them and biting them, would find that perfectly reasonable. But a snake petitioning humanity to hold you still so they can bite you? Nah, better ways to deal with that snake.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Good to see the principled ones here again, hopefully we can get back to the site mission :-)
    Thanks, appreciate it. I just realize that if humanity has any chance of making it past this as a free animal, it's going to be through working together. Working with people you know you dont agree with even half the time, but you agree that you should be allowed to live your life and they live theirs. There are a lot more out there than the MSM would have us believe.

You clearly believe that the Republican party needs to be defended and preserved. I don't. You are acting like a useful idiot, unable to see past the silly manipulation tactics the leftist have been using on us for decades.

Remember when the media hated Bush? Did you suck Bush's dick just to spite them?
    I don't care about the party as much as conservatives. After they're done away with, we are next. Democrats have complete control over their party. Neocons have half of the GOP and the other half of real conservatives have either quit voting or are fighting to take back their party. My support for the GOP is limited to the extent that I think there is an opportunity, though slim, of actually changing anything. I DO NOT see such an opportunity in the Democrat party. I certainly do not see the point constantly discouraging people who would want to work within the GOP to bring down the establishment.

If the democrats had such a schism, I would welcome it (I was ready to vote for Tulsi in the GA primary but she dropped out before then, and having seen what I have seen, I would much rather this last election been between her and Trump than Puppet Biden and Trump), but the media would obviously not let such liberal discontent thrive in the way that they relish in the division among conservatives. The motive seems to be to eradicate the traditional right while preserving the momentum of the Marxist revolution. I cannot abide that.

And I've been on this earth since 1986 and I don't recall the media ever "hating" any of the Bushes. Bush was a globalist, and you can help yourself to his dick. If you don't believe me, go watch how much they sucked on his dick at Bush Sr's funeral. And McCain's. They couldn't stop talking about how great they were, and that they were relics of a time of a more 'rational' republican party. Practically fawning over him with hate, eh? I wonder what nice things they'll have to say about us when we're dead.

Obama hated McCain so much he delivered his eulogy:
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-13-2021 at 08:32 PM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

And the slightest little bit of pushback, squashed and denounced in full cry, by those supposedly on "our" side.

It's all bull$#@! and grift and backstabbing.

The only winning game is Marxist revolution.

Freedom is not popular.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nixon eventually quit. Trump knew that. He could have done a likewise
    and tossed/dumped the whole bloody mess onto Mike Pence's lap. I think
    Mitch McConnell is a control freak. He knows at least 1/4th of the Left is
    totally fixated on DJT and that BERNIE will run against JOE BIDEN if he is
    backsliding on his promises. Had Trump split this morning, had PENCE
    been quickly sworn in, only a hard core Democrat would have done the
    vote. Maybe they'd have censured Trump, but he would not have had this
    second and historic impeachment. Now Bill Clinton & ole Andy Johnson do
    have more in common. They both were once governors, they both are/were
    Democrats. Trump craves attention with a passion. He may get to testify
    at his trial, he might actually explain himself in full. McConnell eats TUMs.
    He wants the GOP to return to its former days of glory. Trump = unpredictable.

if they all do not vote to convict him, if more than 30 Senators vote in his favor, he only gets a second slap on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

AN Invalid impeachment is no impeachment
    "Impeachment 2.0" Is about Diverting Attention Away
    From Cartoon Scale Election Fraud and Dragging
    President Trumps Name Through the Mud…

BREAD AND CIRCUSES ....like the way things were done in ancient Rome when Augustus ruled???

Had TRUMP quit, PENCE becomes Number 46.... BIDEN then becomes #47 on JAN 20th.
    Its not the first time an election had a quiet deal around it. GOTO 1876/77 if you will...

Likewise...with thoughts of 1976 and 1980.... JERRY FORD pardons DICK NIXON. Trump didn't take the hint.

I would think that any rational person who sees a person kill a snake that had been insistent on chasing them and biting them, would find that perfectly reasonable. But a snake petitioning humanity to hold you still so they can bite you? Nah, better ways to deal with that snake.
    Precisely. Why would anyone want to be bitten? It's like were hypnotized or something.

Go to 1:48:50. A Congressmen actually addresses the impeachment charges. One of the best of the day.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?507879...resident-trump
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The President must consider the 2nd “impeachment” as a compliment.

He really touched the swamp’s nerves.

LOL

I hope he spends the rest of his life breathing down their necks.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Go to 1:48:50. A Congressmen actually addresses the impeachment charges. One of the best of the day.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?507879...resident-trump
    He's spot on. There are no fact to support the charge.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Nixon eventually quit. Trump knew that. He could have done a likewise
    and tossed/dumped the whole bloody mess onto Mike Pence's lap.
    That's an interesting thought!

So lying Donald could simply resign... a couple of days before Biden gets inaugurated and the whole impeachment circus wil stop?!?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Good
    I like to flex and stretch the First Amendment to its limits, and I can guarantee that the things that I, and many others, say and write are "worse" than whatever Congress will use to convict Trump of incitement should they succeed. Not good.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I like to flex and stretch the First Amendment to its limits, and I can guarantee that the things that I, and many others, say and write are "worse" than whatever Congress will use to convict Trump of incitement should they succeed. Not good.
    First amendment rights are fully intact, as long as your speech has been fact-checked to be true by the media establishment.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast