Thread: Daughter of War criminal Dick Cheney supports the impeachment of Trump

Daughter of War criminal Dick Cheney supports the impeachment of Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liz Cheney represents the State that gave Trump the largest margin of victory of any State in the country.

Neocons and RINOs (secret Democrats) are exposing themselves. The impeachment vote is a key indicator. This is a partisan, petty, and vindictive effort.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Neocons and RINOs (secret Democrats) are exposing themselves. The impeachment vote is a key indicator. This is a partisan, petty, and vindictive effort.
    And Justin Amash supports impeaching Trump again.

Like father like daughter I suppose.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We could at least get the bread with the circuses. We're too cow-towed for that even anymore I suppose.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I would say the trumpsters who caused all the trouble are the RINOs. Once Trump is gone they will be too.

Impeachment at this point is divisive and a waste of resources. He has a week left, if he doesn't do anything else stupid let him finish his term. I think his actions were impeachable though.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I would say the trumpsters who caused all the trouble are the RINOs. Once Trump is gone they will be too.

Impeachment at this point is divisive and a waste of resources. He has a week left, if he doesn't do anything else stupid let him finish his term. I think his actions were impeachable though.
    Guess you are for impeaching Kamala Harris too? Or maybe you just hate the 1st Amendment.

Kamala Harris Called BLM Protests ‘a Movement’ Last Summer, Said ‘They Should Not’ Stop
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-stop-n1310640

Go to 5:20.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Guess you are for impeaching Kamala Harris too? Or maybe you just hate the 1st Amendment.

Sure I could get behind impeaching her if she encourages the BLM idiots to riot.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post

Kamala Harris Called BLM Protests ‘a Movement’ Last Summer, Said ‘They Should Not’ Stop

I had a movement this morning, that kind of looked like her
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his