Thread: Chuck Schumer vs. Angry Transwoman

Chuck Schumer vs. Angry Transwoman

She makes some good points...

Go to 9:45 in the following video:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?507932...oters-fly-list

Another video from a different angle:
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/12/senat...cited-by-riot/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At least some are having a backbone, if for whatever their reason.

Schumer did not have a mask on out in public.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Saw this video earlier. Loved absolutely every moment at it. Wonder what would have happened if she got in Schumer's face.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It is all about protected class. Schumer and Liberals think they are in protected class. Trans people are protected. Take away that protection and their speech is muted.

Well, you can tell that person has some balls!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Like how Schumer asked if she can be removed. Shows what a spineless coward he is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Schumer, like all of those New York politicians (must be something in the water up there), is a slimy, greasy, elitist.
    When the left mocks "elitists" as if they're non-existent, these are exactly the people we're talking about.

He's not wearing a mask while everyone else is forced to at risk of being arrested. He arrogantly stands there just waiting for this proud trans... thing, woman, whatever to finish her legitimate grievances and then doesn't even bother to address anything she brought up. He's surrounded by a security detail.
    He claims all supporters of a political candidate should be put on no-fly lists. And on and on...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Like how Schumer asked if she can be removed. Shows what a spineless coward he is.
    It sounded like Schumer and his security were looking for cops and there weren’t any around. Schumer must have defunded the police.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Could very well be wrong here, but I'm thinking we're itching closer to a lot of tar and feathering a lot of politicians.

Calvin Coolidge

Was great up until "trump supporters are going to show up at YOUR house, to Pelosi's vinyards. and I'll be right there supporting them"

Why can't people shut their pie holes when it comes to things like that? Do not give your enemies ammunition.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

That transwoman is mentally ill, but I think at least half the country is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Saw this video earlier. Loved absolutely every moment at it. Wonder what would have happened if she got in Schumer's face.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)