Thread: Who now will the leftists blame for the ill effects coming of leftist policies ?

Who now will the leftists blame for the ill effects coming of leftist policies ?

Will it be like the vile Obummer administration blaming Bush for 8 years ? I'm thinking yes . They have nothing but fail to offer and there will be plenty .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My guess is they'll probably continue to blame Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My guess is they'll probably continue to blame Trump.
    In much the same way that the Globalists mouthpieces constantly blabbed that Obama built Trumps economy, so too will they say that Trump's policy is impeding Biden's. Unless he gets a second term to correct Trumps terrible policies, don'tcha know?

Edit: Insert Commie-la for Biden in the above paragraph.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-12-2021 at 06:08 PM.

So far it cannot be confirmed that ED demands Trump be removed from Home Alone 2 movie .

YOU
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    In much the same way that the Globalists mouthpieces constantly blabbed that Obama built Trumps economy, so too will they say that Trump's policy is impeding Biden's. Unless he gets a second term to correct Trumps terrible policies, don'tcha know?

Edit: Insert Commie-la for Biden in the above paragraph.
    The same Obama who also said our economic growth was growing at 1% nationally every year and that we'd have to get used to it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

One thing we do know , some republicans will back impeaching trump because unlike the communist dems who march in lockstep they have no principal or party loyalty .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The same Obama who also said our economic growth was growing at 1% nationally every year and that we'd have to get used to it.
    by 2022 could be fortunate to reach such a high goal .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    One thing we do know , some republicans will back impeaching trump because unlike the communist dems who march in lockstep they have no principal or party loyalty .
    The Republican party is toast. In my last days on FB I'm seeing a large uptick in "$#@! the Republican Party! We need a Trump Party!" Not sure of the optics of the name "Trump Party." Expect that to be tweaked. Maybe the GWB party. No, no, not the Gearge W. Bush Party. The Great White Buffalo Party. Or not. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Lezzy Cheney is gonna impeach. Who'da thunk?

He did offer Belichick a medal of freedom . I mean that guy is the darth vador of football .

I also expect RPF's to be pretty quiet . All the leftists can go back to DU , Huffpooh , hell or where they came from . All the tax increases , printing , spending , new wars and debt will magically now be ok.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-13-2021 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    YOU
    Once the Dems take over maybe they'll get tebowlives some public assistance housing and he wont be living in a jobsite dumpster anymore .

Great White Buffalo and Stranglehold are two of my favorite Nugent songs after the Amboy Dukes .

The beautiful thing about being on the left is that you NEVER have to take responsibility for any ill effects of your policies. It is only the intent of the policies that matter - not the effects. If there are any ill effects that people notice, it's not that the policies are flawed, but rather that you didn't put enough money into them or didn't have the right resources to implement them properly.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The beautiful thing about being on the left is that you NEVER have to take responsibility for any ill effects of your policies. It is only the intent of the policies that matter - not the effects. If there are any ill effects that people notice, it's not that the policies are flawed, but rather that you didn't put enough money into them or didn't have the right resources to implement them properly.
    Ya , never enough of others peoples resources . Very good point .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    manbearpig

Once the floor falls out (I suppose "if" is more appropriate now considering our system is so ingrained in falsities that the charade has to continue ad infinitum, else risk complete collapse and devastation, which could be argued is part of this "Great Reset"), fingers will point in all directions until it's settled upon by the mainstream media and it will no doubt point towards the direction other than themselves. If there's one thing we know about leftists, it's that they lack the ability to self-reflect and critically think and thus it becomes impossible for them to ever admit being wrong. It's just not in their nature and it continues to reinforce my thoughts that leftism is a legitimate mental condition.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    manbearpig

Once the floor falls out (I suppose "if" is more appropriate now considering our system is so ingrained in falsities that the charade has to continue ad infinitum, else risk complete collapse and devastation, which could be argued is part of this "Great Reset"), fingers will point in all directions until it's settled upon by the mainstream media and it will no doubt point towards the direction other than themselves. If there's one thing we know about leftists, it's that they lack the ability to self-reflect and critically think and thus it becomes impossible for them to ever admit being wrong. It's just not in their nature and it continues to reinforce my thoughts that leftism is a legitimate mental condition.
    Great observation .

Well at least for the first 2-4 yrs the line will be 'ripping out radical conservatism and cleaning up the mess it made'. After that I imagine all new things will have arisen to be offended by, and those will need to be tackled.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And that you had "good intentions".

Which is a galatically stupid premise, when you look at the trail of dead Leftism in all it's ugly forms has left behind.

But people believe it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Well at least for the first 2-4 yrs the line will be 'ripping out radical conservatism and cleaning up the mess it made'. After that I imagine all new things will have arisen to be offended by, and those will need to be tackled.
    Longer than that.

Stamping out the nests of racist vipers all across the country, the pockets of Trumpist resistance, will be ongoing for decades, I reckon.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee