Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What can and should Trump do before leaving office.

What can and should Trump do before leaving office.

Declassify EVERYTHING.

Pardon Snowden, Assange, anyone convicted of non-violent drug, gun or tax crimes.

Try to bring the troops home.

Appoint Ron Paul to the Treasury, the Fed, the IRS.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What can and should Trump do before leaving office.
    Don’t let the door hit him.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Don’t let the door hit him.
    Thats fine but theres a lot he can still do to F with the establishment.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

If Trump were to pardon Snowden or Assange, I may actually have some respect for him.

For that reason, I doubt it'll happen.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If Trump were to pardon Snowden or Assange, I may actually have some respect for him.

Exactly-

Also, reviving the Iran Deal, bringing the troops home & declaring the pandemic is over & opening everything.
    There is no spoon.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I’d be happy if he pulled an Eisenhower 2.0 exit speech and declassify everything in a mass email before big tech silences it all. Then I may gain some respect for him.

What will happen... nothing. He’s part of the system.

Seriously, he needs to issue a blanket pardon to everyone who worked in his administration. The Democrats and their deep state operatives will try to prosecute them for anything they can find or make-up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Declassify everything and pardon Snowden and Assange.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cut off Pelosi's head and launch for a world wide HEMP. One up them on the "Great Reset!"

He should send me a cool mil.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Welcomed no doubt. But, this late in the game it's not about respect since he could have easily done it years ago imo, it's like cheering when a blind dog finding a bone. or when @oyarde gets rained on and saying he bathed

Pardon all federal tax evaders.

All of them.

Unless he physically distributes the declassified materials himself (which he should do), I don't see anyone helping him out there. Sadly the only thing on this list he might be able to actually execute on is the pardons.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Unless he physically distributes the declassified materials himself (which he should do), I don't see anyone helping him out there. Sadly the only thing on this list he might be able to actually execute on is the pardons.
    I don't even think he has the first clue about how to access any classified materials, nor that he would recognize them if he saw them, nor tounderstand their significance if he recognized them.

Not long ago he retweeted a tweet from some no-name yahoo, who might as well have been the National Enquirer, claiming that SEAL Team 6 didn't kill Bin Laden, but just a double. Think about that. The president of the United States was reduced to citing some unsubstantiated online troll for a matter like that. He didn't have any more authoritative source in the military or intelligence agencies that work under him to ask even to determine if that tweet was true or false. He's that irrelevant and impotent when it comes to classified information.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-12-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Declassify everything
    Pardon Ross Ulbricht , Snowden & Assange.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Thats fine but theres a lot he can still do to F with the establishment.

I can't afford for him to F with the establishment. He has already costed us TRILLIONS to have his fun.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Declassify EVERYTHING.

Pardon Snowden, Assange, anyone convicted of non-violent drug, gun or tax crimes.
    Declassifying has been happening,,as I understand..

And how can you pardon someone who has never been convicted of a crime?

Nice thought but can't happen..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

LOL as if Drumpf would think about anyone but himself. He crawls out from under his rock after a week to do what? Take publicity pics in front of the border "wall" (fence) that Mexico didnt pay for, and he only managed to build 26 miles of new fence in four years. LOL! Adios, Orange Clown!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Declassify everything
    Pardon Ross Ulbricht , Snowden & Assange.
    I would love a Pardon as well,,but there are several before me I would like to see. july4patriot,Shaefer Cox, several at bundy ranch and Oregon standoff,,that took bad plea bargains..

I don't believe he can Pardon someone that has hot been convicted of some crime.

But he could Honor Several,, for service to Freedom.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Pardon Pete Osmar.

Pardon Snowden and Assange.

Pardon Ed and Elaine Brown.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

The things that would mean the most to me and also be a huge middle finger to the deep state and mainstream media:

Pardon Assange and Snowden

Others: declassify a few big things that people have had questions about for decades, EOs to continue troop draw downs and base closures (even though these would be reversed day one of Xiden's admin), and call out everything he really knows about covid-19.

I highly doubt he'll do any of these things for two reasons:

He's not really about those things, despite him being an enemy of the deep state, or he's (or his family) already been threatened by the deep state or other actors upon torture/death.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

We still have 4 more years before he leaves office. Plenty of time to talk about this later.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I don't believe he can Pardon someone that has hot been convicted of some crime.
    I'm sure there must be limits on that, especially when it comes to some kind of blanket pardon for nothing in particular just in case someone might get charged for something the President hasn't even heard of yet.

But Ford pardoned Nixon preemptively without Nixon having been convicted of a crime.

Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon, who hadn't been convicted of anything.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Declassify EVERYTHING.

Try to bring the troops home.

Appoint Ron Paul to the Treasury, the Fed, the IRS.
    Add:
    Pardon all protesters who stormed the capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    We still have 4 more years before he leaves office. Plenty of time to talk about this later.
    TRUST THE PLAN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    He should send me a cool mil.
    $600 down, $999,400 to go ...

As others have pointed out, it can (and does) happen.

But pardons issued by the POTUS apply only with respect to federal crimes. And a pardon might be limited to only a specified set of actions or charges.

Also, as far as I know, a pardon can apply only with respect to actions which occurred or crimes which were committed prior to the date on which the pardon is issued (i.e., one cannot be pardoned for future acts or crimes).
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Add:
    Pardon all protesters who stormed the capitol.
    Not likely.

but I bet some have "Get out of jail Free " cards.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm sure there must be limits on that, especially when it comes to some kind of blanket pardon for nothing in particular just in case someone might get charged for something the President hasn't even heard of yet.

But Ford pardoned Nixon preemptively without Nixon having been convicted of a crime.
    Perhaps,, I always thought that one was more symbolic.

After Johnson,,Nixon wasn't Bad..and got us out of Vietnam, Despite resistance to that.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pardon Pete Osmar.

Pardon Snowden and Assange.

Pardon Ed and Elaine Brown.
    Maybe a blanket pardon of everybody who has served their time? So people can actually get on with their lives and try to be productive? I'm quite sure an actual second chance would do wonders in most cases.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Maybe a blanket pardon of everybody who has served their time? So people can actually get on with their lives and try to be productive? I'm quite sure an actual second chance would do wonders in most cases.
    Restoration used to be the norm.. but that was before Prohibition and Gun control ..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast