Thread: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests At State Capitols

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was already canceled..

Eyes open and watching..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Never enter into a battle guided by your enemy onto ground which gives them advantage.

There will come a time and place, but this particular call to arms is a psyop meant to ensnare.

I question the effectiveness of armed protests. It runs the risk of allowing the enemy to identify and make a potential target of you. Protestors go home and sleep eventually, but the state can pursue you at their leisure. They will always strike when you are at your weakest and most disorganized. For similar reasons, violent rhetoric online is unwise.

If one is armed, capable, and wishes to make the aggressors pay for their actions, then it is better to wait, be patient, plan, strike when it is most inconvenient to them, and retain the ability to perform more strikes in the future. It is neither glorious nor honorable, but it is effective. A historical precedent for an American is the founders' use of guerilla warfare.

The significance of armed Americans is not and has never been their defensive use. It is only the potential for going on the offensive that instills fear in the government such that their appetite for our liberties is diminished.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    I question the effectiveness of armed protests. It runs the risk of allowing the enemy to identify and make a potential target of you. Protestors go home and sleep eventually, but the state can pursue you at their leisure. They will always strike when you are at your weakest and most disorganized. For similar reasons, violent rhetoric online is unwise.

If one is armed, capable, and wishes to make the aggressors pay for their actions, then it is better to wait, be patient, plan, strike when it is most inconvenient to them, and retain the ability to perform more strikes in the future. It is neither glorious nor honorable, but it is effective. A historical precedent for an American is the founders' use of guerilla warfare.

The significance of armed Americans is not and has never been their defensive use. It is only the potential for going on the offensive that instills fear in the government such that their appetite for our liberties is diminished.
    As long as mailboxes are upright and license plates are firmly attached to vehicles I’ll keep my powder dry.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

In 2019 there were protests in several Capitols..

Armed Protests of 2nd Amendment encroachments. Maybe some remember.

I was in Olympia with a well armed crowd.. Passionate Speeches and Loud Grievances aired.
    There was no violence nor Threat of Violence..

I watched as many un-chambered voluntarily on Request of the WSP .. all quite Polite..

Other States had similar due to a PUSH at disarmament,, just before Covid was introduced.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Good to know people recognize a trap when they see one.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Good to know people recognize a trap when they see one.
    Message on the 6th.
    Due to our political leaders being non-responsive and the 100% likelihood that our event will be hijacked by people with ulterior motives, we have decided to cancel the Legislative Lockout event. Please support the other rallies that are happening in and around Olympia this weekend and coming week.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite this message, there's still probably going to be some people that still do it and they will most likely be government agents.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-11-2021 at 09:53 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Trump supporters really wanted to riot,
    I'm not a "Trump Supporter" but those I speak to do not want to riot.
    And there were several Thousands there that did not want a riot..

a few (deliberately) provoked the violence and destruction,, while Trump supporters were shouting to stop. and physically fighting some of the vandals.
    And the Police Aided them..opened Gated and let them in.. and apparently disappeared so the Photo Ops could happen in several places.

Chasing the one lone Don Knots guard was comical and poorly choreographed and obviously Staged.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

All planned protests are a trap in the sense that it has already been determined what response will be made if the infiltrators/agitators are successful in meeting their goals.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What if they held a protest and nobody but Feds showed up?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Most probably already happened.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Most probably already happened.
    Elohim City.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It's hilarious how this has had a double effect, both of which play right into "their" hands:

Set up false flag with Trump supporters in tow everywhere
    -allows identification of said supporters who can then be targeted by leftist controlled social media
    -continues narrative that the right wants to overthrow "legitimate" and "duly elected" governments to scare the masses
    -media does their part by running the story and posting the poster, which was so obviously designed by a commie, to legitimize their claims

If people catch on to said false flag, they get scared and/or claim that they're not falling for the trap (as has been done here)
    -prevents sizable showings of legitimate supporters
    -prevents a meeting of like minds to coordinate outside of social media
    -proves another successful control experiment as we animals remain caged

How to think outside of the system... Perhaps host dueling rallies off location? Ala Ron Paul parking lot conventions.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    How to think outside of the system... Perhaps host dueling rallies off location? Ala Ron Paul parking lot conventions.
    Smaller rallies. Westboro Baptist Church does there protest with at most 10 people. I'm not even sure I've ever seen that many. Then, when you get a giant counter-protest, it only serves to give you "underdog" status.

In other words, if you have 10,000 people, agitators can convincingly frame it as "white supremacists caused the violence". If there's only 10 of you and there's a crowd of hundreds throwing tomatos and rocks at you, it's obvious who the agitator is.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Good idea not to go. I'm concerned about some of the far right groups not caring and going anyway and then all the blame may fall on all of us on the right.

However, as okie_rp_fan suggested a rally elsewhere may be effective for those that want to protest. Just make sure everyone know not to be an agitator or be agitated and take video of the entire event so there's evidence if needed if the protestors get framed and/or blamed for something.
    Last edited by sdsubball23; 01-13-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Then it would look like a military dictatorship... that's why they need the crowds to show up...starting to ACTUALLY look like 30s dtm
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Then it would look like a military dictatorship... that's why they need the crowds to show up...starting to ACTUALLY look like 30s dtm
    I should clarify that by "Feds" I meant those of the undercover variety (along with their snitches and other lackeys).

Throw a rock in the middle of them and watch the overt feds crack the covert feds' skulls.

That's exactly what they're trying to trick us into doing, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Last edited by pcosmar; 05-29-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I guess if there are any snipers out there they can handle it.

In capitals across the nation they will find random vehicles with molotov cocktails, or improvised devices. No arrests will ever be made, footage of the paraphernalia will be plastered over every mainstream news network, and the 'citizen journalists' will dissect every bit of it and blame everyone but their own mothers.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone else think one of the supposed groups's names was straight up made up by the FBI/CIA or Antifa?

"Patriot Actions for America"

I mean, come on. Try better, doofuses.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I'm concerned about some of the far right groups....
    I notice that term "far right group" is used more these days--used rather loosely. What is your definition of a "far right" group?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members