Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Psychology of Tyranny for a Philosophy of Despotism

  1. #1

    Psychology of Tyranny for a Philosophy of Despotism

    http://www.infowars.com/psychology-o...-of-despotism/
    (this link no longer works but here is the content)

    Mr. Roland identifies the following traits associated with a tyrannical regime:

    • Control of public information and opinion
    • Use of the law for competition suppression
    • Vote fraud used to prevent the election of reformers
    • Creation of a class of officials who are above the law
    • Undue official influence on trials and juries
    • Subversion of internal checks and balances
    • Usurpation of undelegated powers
    • Conversion of rights into privileges
    • Seeking a government monopoly on the capability and use of armed force
    • Increasing public ignorance of their civic duties and reluctance to perform them
    • Militarization of law enforcement
    • Political correctness
    • Infiltration and subversion of citizen groups that could be forces for reform
    • Increasing dependency of the people on government
    • Suppression of investigators and whistleblowers
    • Use of staged events to produce popular support
    Of the items on the list, is there ANY ONE OF THESE ITEMS we have NOT seen?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Nope, I think we can safely put a check mark next to all of them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    some of the people on this forum call trump a dictator. they dont have a clue.
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Of the items on the list, is there ANY ONE OF THESE ITEMS we have NOT seen?
    I haven't seen the following: "Vote fraud used to prevent the election of reformers".

    Reformers come in all shapes and forms, most of these "reformers" change things to make them even worse.

    If "reformers" would actually enter the political gameshow to give the "power to the people", they get blatantly ignored by our wonderful media (including "alternative" outlets like the heavily controlled Infowars) so don't stand a chance.
    Or if, despite this, they still get into a position of power, they suddenly die...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I haven't seen the following: "Vote fraud used to prevent the election of reformers".

    Reformers come in all shapes and forms, most of these "reformers" change things to make them even worse.

    If "reformers" would actually enter the political gameshow to give the "power to the people", they get blatantly ignored by our wonderful media (including "alternative" outlets like the heavily controlled Infowars).
    Or if, despite this, they still get into a position of power, they suddenly die...
    Please explain. Now, before I try to put words in your mouth, do you mean you dont believe there was Election Fraud? You can believe that, I disagree, but dont demand you to change your mind if we have different opinions...
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Please explain. Now, before I try to put words in your mouth, do you mean you dont believe there was Election Fraud? You can believe that, I disagree, but dont demand you to change your mind if we have different opinions...
    I have seen lots of stories of election fraud, but I haven't seen anything to convince me that Biden won through voter fraud.

    You're not seriously claiming that lying Donald, who promised to drain the swamp to fill his administration with the deep state, is a reformer do you?!?

    There was a huge "election fraud"...
    How could anybody believe that in the whole US no better candidates for president can be found than sleepy Joe and lying Donald?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I have seen lots of stories of election fraud, but I haven't seen anything to convince me that Biden won through voter fraud.

    You're not seriously claiming that lying Donald, who promised to drain the swamp to fill his administration with the deep state, is a reformer do you?!?

    There was a huge "election fraud"...
    How could anybody believe that in the whole US no better candidates for president can be found than sleepy Joe and lying Donald?
    I dont think its really about the candidates, but the Illusion of Choice.

    Its an important illusion for the powers that be to operate behind the curtains until a country falls into Tyranny. A good example is how the GOP broke so many rules when Ron Paul was running for president, and he obviously is a candidate that I absolutely did support.

    For me tho, I do think that there was major Election Fraud. I dont like Trump, but, I think the reason they oppose him so much is he is not part of the current Status Quo. It very well could be that Trump's function is divisive. I rather doubt that tho. As much as Trump denounces the MSM, I think he might be telling the truth at this time in regards to Election Fraud.

    If they lie about everything else, why not lie about the election too? Elections like that are far too important to their plans to be allowed.

    "If voting really made a difference, it would be illegal." Well, I think it is soon to be made illegal. I think it is that bad, and we turn away from the Hard Truths because they are just too hard to believe. Just like when the Nazis rose to power in Germany, many people were still in Disbelief and truly could not face what was happening.

    Anyway, a Free Man will support the Right of other men to have opinions that differ from their own. I dont think that idea is gonna last much longer either.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I haven't seen the following: "Vote fraud used to prevent the election of reformers".
    I am inclined to believe that vote fraud was among the tools used by the RNC to keep Ron Paul from winning the nomination. As much as I despise Bernie Sanders, the left likely did the same to him over at the DNC.

    Donald Trump does not meaningfully merit the title "reformer". However, his populism did stand in opposition to the established interests of the typical Democrat and Republican. For this reason alone, voter fraud would be reasonably expected.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/psychology-o...-of-despotism/
    (this link no longer works but here is the content)



    Of the items on the list, is there ANY ONE OF THESE ITEMS we have NOT seen?
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I dont think its really about the candidates, but the Illusion of Choice.
    Over here in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, our King has dictatorial powers. But hey we have the "right" to vote for a whole bunch of parties that are effectively spokespersons for the House of Orange.
    When I tell people to read our Constitution to verify the dictatorial powers of the King, they look at me like I'm insane.

    Welcome to a Brave new world where everybody is brainwashed!



    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I rather doubt that tho. As much as Trump denounces the MSM, I think he might be telling the truth at this time in regards to Election Fraud.
    You might have noticed that Trump fans are controlled through trigger words - deep state, globalists, etc..
    Basically this applies to all of us, but most of us aren't as outspoken as Trump fans, which makes it more difficult to recognise.

    They want us divided into several platforms (one for Libertarians, one for Trump fans, one for socialists, one for white supremacists). Donald will launch his own platform where his gullible fans can agree on everything...

    The reason that they want us divided, but united on separate boards, is because it's easier to control our minds that way.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Over here in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, our King has dictatorial powers. But hey we have the "right" to vote for a whole bunch of parties that are effectively spokespersons for the House of Orange.
    When I tell people to read our Constitution to verify the dictatorial powers of the King, they look at me like I'm insane.

    Welcome to a Brave new world where everybody is brainwashed!




    You might have noticed that Trump fans are controlled through trigger words - deep state, globalists, etc..
    Basically this applies to all of us, but most of us aren't as outspoken as Trump fans, which makes it more difficult to recognise.

    They want us divided into several platforms (one for Libertarians, one for Trump fans, one for socialists, one for white supremacists). Donald will launch his own platform where his gullible fans can agree on everything...

    The reason that they want us divided, but united on separate boards, is because it's easier to control our minds that way.
    Agreed, and big reason that I am not a Trump fan.

    Youre also quite right about Brainwashing. So, lets try an idea. Lets say you have a small group of people with the ability to Brainwash a large group of people? What would be in their way from Brainwashing TWO GROUPS? Then plant ideas in their heads so they literally go to war with each other? Manufacture a WAR out of REAL people. Why not? Why not add in MORE groups? Especially a good plan if DESTABLIZATION is the real plan. Brainwash as many as possible into EXTREMISTS, right?

    Divide and Conquer...
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  14. #12
    Mr. Roland identifies the following traits associated with a tyrannical regime:

    Control of public information and opinion
    Use of the law for competition suppression
    Vote fraud used to prevent the election of reformers
    Creation of a class of officials who are above the law
    Undue official influence on trials and juries
    Subversion of internal checks and balances
    Usurpation of undelegated powers
    Conversion of rights into privileges
    Seeking a government monopoly on the capability and use of armed force
    Increasing public ignorance of their civic duties and reluctance to perform them
    Militarization of law enforcement
    Political correctness
    Infiltration and subversion of citizen groups that could be forces for reform
    Increasing dependency of the people on government
    Suppression of investigators and whistleblowers
    Use of staged events to produce popular support

  15. #13
    i tend to think TRUMP is a complete and total idiot, to hand him the title "dictator" or "wannabe dictator" inflames his EGO.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Especially a good plan if DESTABLIZATION is the real plan. Brainwash as many as possible into EXTREMISTS, right?

    Divide and Conquer...
    As far as I can tell, the "moderates" are even easier to control than the "extremists".
    But the biggest problem in the "divide and conquer" scheme, is that people with different ideas could make you see the flaws in your own programming.

    So, with their own, separate platform:
    - Extremists can whine about those "moderates" that won't take a stand.
    - Moderates can whine about "conspiracy theorists".

    With a platform with a varied group of views (hypothetically):
    Can see the flaws in what they believe (and what they are brainwashed with).

    It's surprisingly easy and difficult at the same time to "fight" against mind control. Mind control is so bad that we automatically ask and answer questions.

    I intentionally change words in "standard" sayings and refuse to say that I'm fine, when somebody asks me how I'm doing...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:47 AM
  2. Why is Pam Bondi submitting Florida to despotism and tyranny?
    By johnwk in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 06:21 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:02 PM
  4. Nathaniel Branden on Ayn Rand, her Philosophy and the Psychology of Self-Esteem
    By bobbyw24 in forum Political Philosophy & Government Policy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:37 AM
  5. Despotism (1946)
    By WarDog in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 06:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •