Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul: Facebook has blocked me from managing my page

Ron Paul: Facebook has blocked me from managing my page

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1348694943905308672

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron Paul's Facebook Page now has limited functionality.

"I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

https://twitter.com/KelleyAshbyPaul/...46372043452417
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Is Doctor Ron Paul in Facebook's legendary jail? Or is he only semi~sorta somewhat in residence there?

Time to break up Big Tech.
    Enough is enough

The next four years will be interesting.
    Ron Paul 2012

The Liberty Report will also probably be taken down real soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this when thin libertarianism dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Enough is enough
    Yeah, Section 230 is a red herring meant to distract and divert. It is really about collusion and oligopoly. And the Biden Administration won't do anything.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I saw this coming, I'm sure most of you did too. Facebook is a private corportation that has the right to remove anything or anyone they don't like.

What really needs to happen is a mass boycott of facebook twitter etc. If they suddenly lost 40-50% of revenue things would change rapidly.

Maybe Ron Paul Forums and Ron Paul Institute should be hosted on our own equipment and $#@! Facebook!?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I saw this coming, I'm sure most of you did too. Facebook is a private corportation that has the right to remove anything or anyone they don't like.

What really needs to happen is a mass boycott of facebook twitter etc. If they suddenly lost 40-50% of revenue things would change rapidly.
    You don't need to keep repeating the bolded part - we all know that.

But I'm glad to see you're coming around to the actual problem here. And I agree with your proposal http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...DivestMinitrue

Unfortunately, we have to hope that our boycott pressure for freedom is a more powerful incentive than the government pressure for regulation, lawsuits, and control. It shouldn't be that way.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

That is exactly what needs to happen. The problem is that people would want to migrate to another social media platform, as when everybody migrated from MySpace to Facebook, and alternative social media sites are being de-platformed, as we saw with Parler.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    That is exactly what needs to happen. The problem is that people would want to migrate to another social media platform, as when everybody migrated from MySpace to Facebook, and alternative social media sites are being de-platformed, as we saw with Parler.
    Parler $#@!ed up. They should have been hosted offshore. Also should have had at least some basic censorship like death threats against politicians.

Facebook is a C.I.A./ Co-Intel-pro/ Mockingbird One World info-gathering and disinformation entity masquerading as a private corporation. They don't care if they lose 50% revenue. The Global oligarchy will keep them running. $#@! 'em. They should be shut down.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Parler $#@!ed up. They should have been hosted offshore. Also should have had at least some basic censorship like death threats against politicians.
    Threats like that have always been against their terms of service, according to the founder. That is a red herring. Twitter and Facebook were probably used much more than Parler to organize the capital protest, and to issue threats.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    gab.com got 600,000 new sign ups yesterday... they are adding servers (private, their own) as fast as possible... things are still super slow because of the surge in incoming...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Enough is enough
    Right on!

How about Kill The Billionaires!!!

I think Ron will go back to normal on facebook once things cool down.

There are a lot of supposed threats, we have to get through the next week...

Who knows if he got caught up in it by accident or AI, or some real person did that, but he is not banned
    and won't be. We have to get to Jan 21 without another event.

See how what happened is roping so many in ? It was all by design. Trump supporters are suckers.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Marxists are scum. Any that fail to oppose them, fail to defend liberty!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Checking in on Ron every now and then, his content has been like it always used to, he is genuinely nice and doesn't like kicking up too much dust. If they go after him, its straight up abuse of power. The woke patients are running the big tech asylum and not stopping anytime soon.

I would've left if my business wasn't directly attached to FB but I rarely if ever look at the newsfeeds now.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Who knows if he got caught up in it by accident or AI, or some real person did that, but he is not banned

See how what happened is roping so many in ? It was all by design. Trump supporters are suckers.
    This is, without any doubt, the most asinine way of attempting to blame Trump for what Facebook did to Ron Paul. For God's sake man, show at least a shred of intellectual honesty and pin the blame where it belongs.

Then again, judging from your post history, that is probably asking too much of you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Liberty Report will also probably be taken down real soon.
    I'm afraid so.

They will relocate us to FEMA concentration camps.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    This is, without any doubt, the most asinine way of attempting to blame Trump for what Facebook did to Ron Paul. For God's sake man, show at least a shred of intellectual honesty and pin the blame where it belongs.

Then again, judging from your post history, that is probably asking too much of you.
    +rep "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BSWPaulsen again." somebody get me please...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Death threats against people are serious, and should be handled seriously.

That said, death threats against politicians (who as a rule are barely people) should be celebrated, and sent to said politicians on a daily basis to remind them that they need to mind themselves.

https://www.targetliberty.com/2021/0...r-and.html?m=1

Really good AND SHORT article on where this all leads.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

What happens after Jan 21?

Or let me put it another way:

What exactly leads you to believe they'll be more tolerant once they have complete power?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    +rep "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BSWPaulsen again." somebody get me please...
    I got you, but I was gonna give him +rep for that from myself so now someone's gotta spot me.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast