View Poll Results: Will QAnon Shaman run for Congress?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maybe

3 33.33%
  • No

7 77.78%
  • Unsure

1 11.11%
  • Yes

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: QAnon Shaman

QAnon Shaman

Will this guy runs for Congress like Chelsea Manning tried to do?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's this season's Adam Kokesh.

Drawn to these types of events for the attention he can get from them. Regardless of what he may stand for, his primary motivation is the attention he gets from it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I think that the following protester (or his brother) has a much bigger chance.

Son of an elite Jewish Brooklyn family, Aaron Mostofsky, was one of the early protesters, who invaded the halls of Congress.
    See Aaron Mostofsky (in fur on the right) inside the Capitol.

Aaron's father is Brooklyn Supreme Court and former president of the National Council of Young Israel, Judge Shlomo Mostofsky.

Aaron's brother, Nachman, vice president of the South Brooklyn Conservative Club, claims to have connections with high-ranking members of the Trump administration. Nachman was also present at the rally on Thursday, but left before the group entered the capitol.
    Nachman Mostofsky claimed that his brother was "pushed inside" and "My brother did nothing illegal. He definitely was not part of the riot": https://gothamist.com/news/trump-fur...me-court-judge
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-10-2021 at 12:21 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

My guess is no , once they charge him with invading the capital with a spear he is done .

This is a multiple choice poll, so I voted as hard as I could ... (it's what @TheTexan would want ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

He is a total idiot. So of course not only will he run but get elected.

His election will be authorized because they will use his actions to damage the Image of ALL Republicans. Character Assassination.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    He's this season's Adam Kokesh.

Drawn to these types of events for the attention he can get from them. Regardless of what he may stand for, his primary motivation is the attention he gets from it.
    Bull$#@!! No one dresses like that simply for attention!

No he is going to prison.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No I don't think he will run for any office.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge