Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: National Guard Deploying to DC

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Dannno, I've got nothing against you, but all you're doing is digging yourself a hole you won't be able to get out of. There's no way in Hell we are about to witness the greatest sting operation in American history, and the likes of Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Harris, and McConnell are on the cusp of being arrested. Any videos claiming that Trump will remain president are nothing but clickbait titles. Biden will be sworn in without any problems. Once that happens, Q will reveal that everyone that followed and believed in Trump getting reelected are fools. Q will then disappear into the background and never be heard from again.
    Q was primarily an intelligence dissemination program. They were disseminating accurate intelligence on Obamagate at least a couple years before it was being widely reported. They reported accurately about the involvement of the elite in satanism and pedophilia, and countless other topics.

To that extent, no matter what happens, Q was successful at waking up a significant portion of the public to what the deep state has been up to.

Whether they end up taking back the country from the criminals in DC I suppose is up for debate, we will see.

All I'm saying is that if they were planing to do it, well, it seems they have all of their ducks in a row.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They shut down and locked down the national capitol because of a small fire in a homeless encampment under a bridge ...

"It's a good thing when a corrupt elite demonstrates its weakness publicly." -- Michael Malice

https://twitter.com/SecretService/st...95369468809217
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Two groups of zealots I would rather not be around but I do not remember the Hillary supporters being as prolific and delusional in forums about over turning the election,
    The Bernie Bros were much more prolific.
    Core Communists.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    They shut down and locked down the national capitol because of a small fire in a homeless encampment under a bridge ...

"It's a good thing when a corrupt elite demonstrates its weakness publicly." -- Michael Malice

https://twitter.com/SecretService/st...95369468809217
    An over abundance of cowardice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    "MANDATE" baby! America loves us!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "MANDATE" baby! America loves us!
    Define Us.
    Define America..

I believe America loves us..though some may be afraid of US.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Define Us.
    Define America..

I was referring to the incoming POTUS. ALL of them claim mandate. I don't think that 25k troops and a virtual inaugaration is exactly a "mandate," which I'm sure we will be assured of.

Define Us.
    Define America..

People dont always obey orders. They are more likely to obey their own FEAR. So this whole False Narrative against Trump supporters being Domestic Terrorists is BRAINWASHING on COPS and MILITARY. If they are afraid of you, then they shoot you. Once they shoot you, youre afraid of them too. Division By Fear.

---

Big question. Why are they trying to make sure that every member of the Nat'l Guard is a Biden supporter? Perhaps they are afraid of a Military Coup? I am seriously thinking about bugging the $#@! out to Canada, but not sure it is gonna be any better there...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I'm done. misguided ideals of lolbertarianism are toast. Get ready for reality.
    Edit they aren't misguided just too hopeful.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 01-19-2021 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    People dont always obey orders.
    Been kinda known for that.

a defining character trait I am afraid.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I am seriously thinking about bugging the $#@! out to Canada, but not sure it is gonna be any better there...
    Canada's too $#@!ing cold. Rather die here on my porch or in the town square.

Been kinda known for that.

a defining character trait I am afraid.
    Ditto. Doesnt seem things work out for me in most places that flat out demand Blind Obedience and Stupidity as prerequisites.

So I guess my personal choices are freeze to death (Canada), starve to death (not gonna hire me since I refuse the vaccine), or get shot. Not great choices.

I also get the idea that I am not the only one facing these choices...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Canada's too $#@!ing cold. Rather die here on my porch or in the town square.
    I'm too unfit, broke down and wore out to be buggering off and sleeping on rocks on a 0 degree night.

The 101st Immobile Militia is mustering
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Meh, Q said the military was the only solution a long time ago. What is this thread about? 21k national guard troops in DC? If Trump arrests everybody and the military takes over, they are going to need them there, right? How many people on the left are going to try and storm in and take it back over from the "neo-nazis"? Fortunately they are not well armed.

The best guess from the Q people at the moment is that you are right, this was a false flag.. but Q team knew about it and used it to steal a bunch of laptops to use in their prosecution and also as an excuse to militarize DC. They will have most of the people they want to arrest all in one place, surrounded by military, on inauguration day.

We'll see what happens. Might want to at least have some microwave popcorn ready to go just in case.
    I'm over at qresearch more than I'm here, been there pretty much since the beginning, but it never was certain to me to be a story that was definitely going to happen, but a story that I preferred reading about along with all the Notables, compared to the oligopoly media. It's also an anonymous free speech site. I like that Q story. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next day or 2. I really don't know what's going to happen. The National Guard has been deputized as US Marshals, for unknown purposes. Who really knows, the clock moves at a known speed.

Dannno, I've got nothing against you, but all you're doing is digging yourself a hole you won't be able to get out of. There's no way in Hell we are about to witness the greatest sting operation in American history, and the likes of Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Harris, and McConnell are on the cusp of being arrested. Any videos claiming that Trump will remain president are nothing but clickbait titles. Biden will be sworn in without any problems. Once that happens, Q will reveal that everyone that followed and believed in Trump getting reelected are fools. Q will then disappear into the background and never be heard from again.
    In your opinion, people who read the Q posts and paid close attention and still do, is that like a large number of people, compared to a much larger group of MAGA Patriots, who do a lot of mostly not Q stuff like go to Trump rallies, and join 100 mile long Trump trains full of cars, or large boat parades, everyone with big Trump flags? Q people are conspiracy theorists, and MAGAs are booyah Patriots.

The core message for Q people, or one of the core messages, was "you are watching a movie" there was no corresponding slogan like "sit at home, do nothing, and just watch the wonderful magic happen" but that was the idea. Similar to "hey, I don't want any blimps out of you guys". The conspiracy theory guys got on board with Ron Paul in 2017. And they're with Q as well. Not all, but you'd find a lot of Q likes Ron Paul as well. I don't have a great feel for how much a lot is, but there's some overlap. Buchanan, Ron Paul, the Q side of Trump.

@generalHyten They all know what's coming. [DS]

https://t.me/GeneralHyten

Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
    U.S. Air Force

General Hyten
    Emergency Broadcasting System.
    53.3K views
    02:15
    January 19
    General Hyten
    Day 0.
    53.1K views
    02:16
    General Hyten
    The president is safe.
    48.2K views
    02:40
    General Hyten
    They all know what's coming. [DS]
    47.8K views
    02:53
    General Hyten
    Get ready.
    43.6K views
    03:44
    General Hyten
    The whole world will hear it.

(((((((((((((((((((((((

Maybe this is all fake. These days, you have no real idea. But if it's actually this guy saying this stuff, this totally fits with the Q story.
    Last edited by parocks; 01-19-2021 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    @generalHyten They all know what's coming. [DS]

https://t.me/GeneralHyten

Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
    U.S. Air Force

General Hyten
    Emergency Broadcasting System.
    53.3K views
    02:15
    January 19
    General Hyten
    Day 0.
    53.1K views
    02:16
    General Hyten
    The president is safe.
    48.2K views
    02:40
    General Hyten
    They all know what's coming. [DS]
    47.8K views
    02:53
    General Hyten
    Get ready.
    43.6K views
    03:44
    General Hyten
    The whole world will hear it.

(((((((((((((((((((((((

Maybe this is all fake. These days, you have no real idea. But if it's actually this guy saying this stuff, this totally fits with the Q story.
    Can't wait to hear what Q's excuse is going to be when none of this goes down.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If none of this goes down, Q probably won't be coming back to qresearch to explain what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    If none of this goes down, Q probably won't be coming back to qresearch to explain what happened.
    In other words Q doesn't want to deal with being bombarded by people who figured out they were lied to.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-19-2021 at 02:42 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...35937814147074

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Hollywood.
    The Big Show nobody wants to see.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

TRUST THE PLAN

https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/s...31093322178560

Ah, the new normal. In a press conference yesterday, Gen. Hokanson would not commit to immediate removal of NG units from D.C. following the inauguration and said that it would be "conditions based".

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

So, Q was likely a CIA psyop the entire time to get "in" with some of the Trump base it seems.

The Nat'l Guard in D.C. was all a show, apparently some of them didn't even have magazines in their guns. It seems it was an excuse to "clear" the national mall because NO ONE was showing up to his lame inauguration.

Also, did you all read that several lawmakers were wearing bulletproof vests today?

#ProtectedClass
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

Also, did you all read that several lawmakers were wearing bulletproof vests today?

#ProtectedClass
    LOL,,
    like they pretend they were really elected..

the FEAR is Strong in this one.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    6,000 National Guard troops will stay in DC for the next 30 days

At least. I wonder is these are the elite units authorized special police powers in a midnight ceremony.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/usmars...7717930708541/

Interesting that one of the tags of Flicker is labeled "special temptation". I wonder if this is the two word designation for this operation. "Special" is not a permanent word but the first two letters would put the operation under United States Atlantic Command before it was disestablished. I don't know what command those letters would currently applied to as the information in this link is out of date. (Code Names for U.S. Military Projects and Operations)

Chief Deputy Lamont Ruffin from D.C. District Court swears in 2000 National Guard troops as Special Deputy U.S. Marshals prior to the upcoming presidential inauguration. Deputation gives the guardsmen temporary, limited, law enforcement authority pertaining specifically to the safety and protection of the inauguration and related events.

XNN
    Last edited by XNavyNuke; 01-21-2021 at 08:06 PM.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Q was primarily an intelligence dissemination program. They were disseminating accurate intelligence on Obamagate at least a couple years before it was being widely reported. They reported accurately about the involvement of the elite in satanism and pedophilia, and countless other topics.

To that extent, no matter what happens, Q was successful at waking up a significant portion of the public to what the deep state has been up to.

Whether they end up taking back the country from the criminals in DC I suppose is up for debate, we will see.

All I'm saying is that if they were planing to do it, well, it seems they have all of their ducks in a row.
    Waking up people to what the deep state has been doing means nothing when Democrats just got the Presidency, Senate, and House.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast