Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: National Guard Deploying to DC

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Waking up people to what the deep state has been doing means nothing when Democrats just got the Presidency, Senate, and House.
    It didn't wake anyone up to what the Deep State does so it's a moot point. Complaining about Democrats and the media is hardly a grand disclosure, especially when the CFR, for example, was never mentioned once, but for the obvious reason that Trump's cabinet was filled with them.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    6,000 National Guard troops will stay in DC for the next 30 days

At least. I wonder is these are the elite units authorized special police powers in a midnight ceremony.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/usmars...7717930708541/

Interesting that one of the tags of Flicker is labeled "special temptation". I wonder if this is the two word designation for this operation. "Special" is not a permanent word but the first two letters would put the operation under United States Atlantic Command before it was disestablished. I don't know what command those letters would currently applied to as the information in this link is out of date. (Code Names for U.S. Military Projects and Operations)

XNN
    Those pictures seem to prove my theory that there was nowhere near the number of guardsmen claimed by the media. My bet is the guardsmen "staying behind" are the same ones that were sent there in the first place. That picture above shows maybe 200.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2021 at 09:27 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It didn't wake anyone up to what the Deep State does so it's a moot point. Complaining about Democrats and the media is hardly a grand disclosure, especially when the CFR, for example, was never mentioned once, but for the obvious reason that Trump's cabinet was filled with them..

The CFR was a primary theme of Biden's Ukrainian corruption scandal. That was where he admitted that he threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan guarantee if the prosecutor wasn't fired who was investigating the natural gas company his son worked for.

It is also mentioned or linked to in 5 different Q posts, including this one:

627Jan 27, 2018 12:43:56 PM EST

No. 179595

Jan 27, 2018 12:29:02 PM EST
    Anonymous

No. 179419
    JA posted this vid earlier today. It's JB at a CFR
    event.
    https:// twitter. com/JulianAssange/status/957212097984819200

>>179419

CFR? What a coincidence.

Q
    Last edited by dannno; 01-22-2021 at 01:19 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I guess this is my personal take on this.

Personally, I am frustrated that my girlfriend who KNOWS damn near EVERYONE flat out tells her LIES. Govt, MSM, far too many cops and lawyers. What gets me is she HATES Trump with a BLIND PASSION, and can not figure out that the reason she hates him (pushing mentally unhealthy levels) is she BELIEVES the $#@!ing LIES. Notice how I underlined LIE in the middle of the word BELIEVE? I swear there is NO getting through to some people. She INSISTS that Trump LOST because of "how badly he handled the COVID Crisis". Um, no. Like I can not even talk to her about it AT ALL. Oh and I am a useless idiot.

She has a bit of my focus, but I am gravely concerned about the Demoncrats flat out saying they plan on $#@!ing EXECUTING people for "believing the wrong religion". That is EXACTLY why we have a 1st Amendment. Now sure, statements of "Anti Vaccers" are not specifically covered in the 1st Amendment because they are not in one of the five Protected Groups, calling it HATE SPEECH is something else.

I swear the whole Censorship Push sounds like trying to shut people down in order to do two things: #1 - Keep the office they $#@!ING STOLE (which is now also HATE SPEECH), #2 - Keep you from planning any sort of Resistance. They are quite literally pulling out GUILLOTINES to chop your $#@!ing heads off with.

...but I am Paranoid.

Well when I am buried in an unmarked grave, if I am even buried at all, I guess I wont be so Paranoid. I seriously believe THIS IS IT, and THEY ARE NOW COMING AFTER YOU WITH INTENT TO KILL MOST OF US.

I hope like hell the reason the National Guard is in DC is to arrest every single one of these Treasonous Criminals. But that is Hopium, and I am trying to avoid taking it. Im just gonna have to call it a very low point in my life, which may be just about to be ended by the insane motherfuckers who have stolen this Election.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...84345699905541
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...78786247946248

Something tells me that when mid March comes around, they'll announce that the NG needs to stay there for another couple months.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something tells me that when mid March comes around, they'll announce that the NG needs to stay there for another couple months.
    Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) is deploying 500 of the state’s National Guard troops to the nation’s capital amid what the Department of Homeland Security has called a “heightened threat environment across the United States.”
    “Ultimately, we must root out the dark forces of racism, white supremacy, and disinformation that have created this moment, but until we do that, our extraordinary troops will deploy with honor,” Gov. Pritzker said Friday
    Pritzker was one of the first officials to reject then-President Donald Trump’s offer to deploy the U.S. military to tamp down on the violence. The Democrat claimed that such a move was “wrongheaded” and that Trump would look like a “dictator” if he sent the troops in, according to reports.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/3...to-dc-reports/

Not surprising one bit that this fat goblin did this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Anyone else getting the feeling that Biden will not be stepping one foot outside the WH and will just stay there his whole tenure?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-01-2021 at 05:10 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Like I can not even talk to her about it AT ALL. Oh and I am a useless idiot....

Dude, move the $#@! on, or better yet, downgrade her to side-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Well when I am buried in an unmarked grave, if I am even buried at all, I guess I wont be so Paranoid. I seriously believe THIS IS IT, and THEY ARE NOW COMING AFTER YOU WITH INTENT TO KILL MOST OF US.
    You ARE NOT paranoid. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Anyone else getting the feeling that Biden will not be stepping one foot outside the WH and will just stay there his whole tenure?
    I'm getting the feeling he just may step on air at some point. Just waiting for the rest of the Boiling Frog Brigade to commit.

Cost to date is about $500 million. Meanwhile in D.C.

BLM Mob Swarms D.C. Streets, Chants ‘If We Don’t Get It, Burn It Down’

A mob of Black Lives Matter activists took to the streets of Washington, D.C. Saturday night to yell at police and harass outdoor diners while chanting insurrectionist slogans such as “if we don’t get it, burn it down.” Like most similar incidents involving Black lives Matter, the corporate media took zero interest in covering the march and accompanying threats of violence.

The gathering of Black Lives Matter and Antifa agitators was dubbed the “FTP March,” a reference to “F**k The police.”

The mob tramped through multiple streets, shining flashlights in the windows of residents and local businesses.

Unlike recent pro-Trump protests where multiple protesters were attacked and shot by law enforcement, D.C. police appeared to show little interest in controlling or halting the march.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa agitators were allowed to shout critical race theory propaganda at outdoor diner while bicycle-mounted police stood by and looked on in silence.
    https://planetfreewill.news/blm-mob-...-burn-it-down/

The NG being in DC is the new coronavirus. They promise that they'll only be there for a couple months, but will end up staying there for the whole year.

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234