Thread: Coronavirus Vaccines Sending Hundreds to ER, According to US Gov’t Reporting System

Coronavirus Vaccines Sending Hundreds to ER, According to US Gov’t Reporting System

Jan 8, 2021

Seventeen people have had a ‘life threatening’ reaction to the COVID-19 shot. Two reactions were so bad they led to a ‘permanent disability.’

LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here.

The list of people who have visited emergency rooms after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine is in the hundreds and those who have suffered adverse reactions is over 1,000, according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

VAERS is a system of reporting managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Federal Drug Administration (FDA). It collects information from the public regarding bad reactions to vaccines. The CDC and FDA find the data useful for detecting any potential problems early on with U.S.-licensed vaccines. According to its website, “Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.”

Since the earliest days of the first injections administered, people started experiencing things like “nausea, tremors, stabbing pain, and wheezing.”

“The system has received reports of 1,156 total adverse events. Of those, 17 have been ‘life threatening’ and two have led to a ‘permanent disability.’”

Continue to full article:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...porting-system

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And people still want to trust that this vaccine is safe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    And people still want to trust that this vaccine is safe.
    people still want to trust Congress .

People will still trust the overlords.

I've talked to a few people who've gotten the vaccine and while they claimed they "didn't want to" they're reason/excuse was they wanted to "get it over with and be immune to it moving forward."

Ha, yea right. It's sad. Just sad.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Asbestos, DDT, and Roundup was safe till it wasn't. Johnson's baby powders was safe till it wasn't. You got your own cigarette now baby. You've come a long long way.
    Somebody knew along they were not safe.
    Last edited by olehounddog; 01-10-2021 at 08:52 PM.

The vaccine could never be safe at this point. No one could guarantee it as we all know, it was rushed. So whatever we're getting, even tested, is still uncertain.

I can say for a fact that what I've learned just trying to understand the mRNA "vaccines" is troubling.

In a typical vaccine, you are introducing a live/weakened pathogen, a dead one, or a toxin of some sort.

Your "macrophage" cells eat the bad guys then poop out pieces of the virus called antigens.
    B-lymphocytes then produce antibodies that attack these antigen signatures (presumably attacking the virus itself?)
    T-lymphocytes attack already infected cells, and a few are kept around to "remember" the next time it sees the bad guys.

That's the standard and tested science.

mRNA vaccines aren't even vaccines. Medically, they are "devices" according to some very credible testimony given via a Vanessa Beeley article.

They program your cells to produce a spike protein directly. Meaning, the macrophage is bypassed and regular cells (I think maybe not even just lymphocytes) will start producing the "spike protein", and your body will think you are sick and create an immune response. But there's evidence of a risk of "cytokine storm" (your body attacking all of your cells, since now every cell in your body produced the spike protein)

...anyway, like I said, it's troubling. I don't understand it all yet, but definitely it is nothing like a normal vaccine.

They like to debunk the "It's changing your DNA!" as conspiracy theory, by saying "It doesn't even enter the nucleus." But the practical effect is it is directly programming your cells, in this case, bypassing your bodies normal immune defense by directly injecting messenger RNA. This is something akin to modifying your DNA. It's like a prosthetic grafted onto your immune system.

mRNA "isn't a vaccine" based on the fact that it doesn't prevent transmission, it's essentially a treatment. Moderna was a chemotherapy company, not a vaccine company.

An interesting fact from one of Vanessa's videos via a Dr. David Martin, was that 80% of "covid" infected people are asymptomatic. However, 80% of people who take the mRNA vaccine have a clinical response (a.k.a. symptoms). This means that most people's immune systems take care of it, but the mRNA injections-in MOST people-are making them sick by essentially enforcing an unnecessary production of antigens that create the feeling of being sick because all the cells in your body are producing the spike protein rather than just what your macrophages poop out.

In essence, it's like treating everyone with chemo when they don't all have cancer.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 01-11-2021 at 08:25 AM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

The following has almost convinced me to take the shot.
    The extremely dangerous COVID-19 virus has a mortality rate of lower than 0.1%, meaning that only people in a bad health can die from it (the sort of people that won't get the vaccine because of expected serious adverse effects).
    In vaccine recipients, the most commonly reported systemic events were fatigue and headache (59% after the first dose and 52% after the second dose among younger vaccine recipients; 51% after the first dose and 39% after the second dose among older recipients).
    Fatigue and headache were also reported by many placebo recipients (23% after the first dose and 24% after the second dose among younger vaccine recipients; 17% after the first dose and 14% after the second dose among older recipients). 
    Fever (temperature ≥38 C) was reported after the second dose by 16% of younger vaccine recipients, and by 11% of older recipients. 
    The incidence of serious adverse events was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups (0.6% and 0.5%, respectively). 
    https://www.idsociety.org/covid-19-r...ID-19-Vaccine/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The following has almost convinced me to take the shot.

You should do what you believe is in your best interest, of course.

The extremely dangerous COVID-19 virus has a mortality rate of lower than 0.1%, meaning that only people in a bad health can die from it
    Current data indicates that the 0.1% IFR corresponds to the 50-55 age groups (across the world, expect regional differences.)

the sort of people that won't get the vaccine because of expected serious adverse effects.
    The claim is non sequitur. There are people in poor health who have all of their vaccinations in their life. Tragically, life is a terminal condition.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I can say for a fact that what I've learned just trying to understand the mRNA "vaccines" is troubling.

In a typical vaccine, you are introducing a live/weakened pathogen, a dead one, or a toxin of some sort.

Your "macrophage" cells eat the bad guys then poop out pieces of the virus called antigens.
    B-lymphocytes then produce antibodies that attack these antigen signatures (presumably attacking the virus itself?)
    T-lymphocytes attack already infected cells, and a few are kept around to "remember" the next time it sees the bad guys.

That's the standard and tested science.

mRNA vaccines aren't even vaccines. Medically, they are "devices" according to some very credible testimony given via a Vanessa Beeley article.

They program your cells to produce a spike protein directly. Meaning, the macrophage is bypassed and regular cells (I think maybe not even just lymphocytes) will start producing the "spike protein", and your body will think you are sick and create an immune response. But there's evidence of a risk of "cytokine storm" (your body attacking all of your cells, since now every cell in your body produced the spike protein)

...anyway, like I said, it's troubling. I don't understand it all yet, but definitely it is nothing like a normal vaccine.

They like to debunk the "It's changing your DNA!" as conspiracy theory, by saying "It doesn't even enter the nucleus." But the practical effect is it is directly programming your cells, in this case, bypassing your bodies normal immune defense by directly injecting messenger RNA. This is something akin to modifying your DNA. It's like a prosthetic grafted onto your immune system.

mRNA "isn't a vaccine" based on the fact that it doesn't prevent transmission, it's essentially a treatment. Moderna was a chemotherapy company, not a vaccine company.

An interesting fact from one of Vanessa's videos via a Dr. David Martin, was that 80% of "covid" infected people are asymptomatic. However, 80% of people who take the mRNA vaccine have a clinical response (a.k.a. symptoms). This means that most people's immune systems take care of it, but the mRNA injections-in MOST people-are making them sick by essentially enforcing an unnecessary production of antigens that create the feeling of being sick because all the cells in your body are producing the spike protein rather than just what your macrophages poop out.

In essence, it's like treating everyone with chemo when they don't all have cancer.
    https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2020/1...-alter-my-dna/

When people hear the words RNA vaccine, the first question that comes to the average person’s mind is, “Will this vaccine permanently alter my DNA?” The second question is, “If the vaccine does alter my DNA, what are the potential long-term health impacts?”

These are fair questions. Unfortunately, these questions are usually brushed aside, ignored, minimized, or discounted by the pharmaceutical ecosystem. This concern about genetic modification is normally answered by the following argument: RNA will not permanently alter your DNA because it is a temporary molecule that quickly becomes destroyed in the cell, and because it is fundamentally different than DNA. RNA does not integrate into DNA, and RNA doesn’t remain in the cell permanently because the cell destroys the RNA relatively quickly. Therefore, there is no potential risk of an RNA vaccine genetically modifying a person’s genome.

On the surface, this seems like a rock-solid answer. It is the textbook response that would earn a 100% grade on an examination for a college-level molecular biology class.

However, the cells in our body know nothing of the exams being taken by graduate students.

First, let me briefly describe how an RNA vaccine works. Second, let me show you viable cellular pathways where an RNA vaccine could make its way into someone’s permanent genetic material.

An RNA vaccine works by turning a small portion of the cells in our body into a vaccine production factory. Both RNA and DNA are information carrying molecules. They carry instructions on how to build specific proteins. Our cells read this information, and then build proteins according to the instructions. In the case of an RNA vaccine, the delivered RNA instructions instruct our cells to build a near-perfect replica of a very specific protein that resides on the outside of the SARS-CoV-2 virus called the “Spike” protein. This Spike protein normally resides on the outside of the virus and functions as a tether that enables the virus to enter into a human cell. Because the Spike Protein resides on the outside of the virus, it’s prime real estate for our immune system to target.

Therefore, when you are administered an RNA vaccine, this RNA will enter a small portion of your cells, and these cells will start churning out a replica of the viral Spike protein. It’s important to realize that your cells are not producing the entire virus, just a portion of the virus— the Spike protein. Because it is foreign to the body, this cellularly produced Spike protein will then prompt your immune cells to learn how to develop antibodies that specifically recognize the Spike protein. At this point, you are “vaccinated” because you have acquired antibodies that recognize the virus (via the Spike protein), as well as memory cells that can produce more of the antibody should you be infected with the actual virus. If your body is exposed to the coronavirus, these antibodies will recognize the Spike protein on the outside of the virus. When the virus is coated in antibodies, it is “neutralized” and can no longer infect other cells.

Most other vaccines work by administering the Spike protein directly into your body, or by introducing an attenuated or inactivated virus that contains the Spike protein. In these types of traditional vaccines, the Spike protein was previously made in a vaccine production facility. In an RNA vaccine, there is no Spike protein in the vaccine. Instead, the vaccine provides your cells with instructions on how to build the Spike protein. Essentially, your cells have become the vaccine production factory. After some time, this delivered RNA will be destroyed by our cells, and the cells will stop producing the Spike protein. Our body should be left unchanged, except for the presence of antibodies and immune cells which now recognize the Spike protein of the virus.

In theory, this is how the vaccine should work. Sounds great on paper, doesn’t it?

Before jumping to reductionist conclusions, let’s go one level deeper into molecular biology to answer the question of whether or not this extraneous RNA could potentially alter our DNA permanently. I believe the answer to this question is yes.

It is well known that RNA can be “reverse transcribed” into DNA. Residing in our cells are enzymes called “reverse transcriptases”. These enzymes convert RNA into DNA. Multiple sources for this class of enzymes exist within our cells. These reverse transcriptases are normally made by other viruses termed “retroviruses”. HIV is a retrovirus and so is Hepatitis B, but there are many other retroviruses that fall in this category. In addition to these external viruses, there are viruses that are hard-wired into our genomic DNA called endogenous retroviruses (ERVs). These ERVs harbor instructions to produce reverse transcriptase. In addition to ERVs, there are mobile genetic elements residing in our DNA called LTR-retrotransposons that also encode for reverse transcriptase enzymes. To top it all off, reverse transcriptase is naturally used by our cells to extend the telomeres at the end of chromosomes.

These endogenous reverse transcriptase enzymes can essentially take single-stranded RNA and convert it into double-stranded DNA. This DNA can then be integrated into the DNA in the nucleus through an enzyme termed DNA integrase.

With so many sources of reverse transcriptase, it is quite probable that the RNA introduced into our cells via the vaccine could be reverse transcribed into a segment of double-stranded DNA, and then integrated into our core genetic material in the nucleus of the cell. A variety of specific conditions need to be present for this to occur, but it is possible if the right convergence occurs. Biology is messy and not always perfectly predictable, even when the “rules” are known a priori.

Even though the initial vaccine is only introduced into a relatively small portion of our cells, if this reverse transcription process occurs in stem cells, then this genetically modified cell can be replicated and amplified to a larger portion of cells that make up the tissues of the body. Stem cells serve as a reservoir to produce new cells in perpetual fashion. In this way, over time, a larger percentage of our somatic cells can be replaced by these genetically modified stem-cell precursors. This type of genetically modified replacement of cells is seen in some patients who have received bone-marrow transplants from other patients. In these patients, even germline cells such as sperm can inherit these genetic modifications, even though the pathway for this germline modification is still not understood. In these patients, the so called “rules” that presumably prevented such an outcome were violated.

I think most molecular biologists would look at my thesis and discount it as improbable, and I wouldn’t argue with them too strongly. After all, if these reverse pathways from RNA to DNA were actively possible, wouldn’t a normal infection by the virus cause the same problem? Wouldn’t the RNA introduced by a viral infection of SARS-CoV-2 serve as a potential substrate for permanent genetic modification of cellular DNA, just like the RNA in the vaccine?

I would answer that this possibility exists, too. However, I believe the probability of viral RNA undergoing this process is much smaller for several reasons. First, the viral RNA is packaged into viral particles which act like a shell. These RNA molecules are temporarily unpackaged from this shell while inside the cell to produce more viral RNA and viral proteins, which are quickly sequestered and repackaged into new viral particles. Also, viral RNA is inherently unstable due to sequence specific peculiarities unique to viral RNA, and is quickly recognized by cellular enzymes for destruction.

Therefore, the amount of time available for reverse transcriptase to work on “bare” viral RNA is very low. In contrast to this, the RNA provided to cells via a vaccine has been altered in the lab to increase its stability such that it persists in the cell for a much longer time. A number of modifications are made to increase the stability and longevity of this vaccine-delivered RNA. This artificial engineering of RNA is designed to produce RNA that hangs around in the cell much longer than viral RNA, or even RNA that our cell normally produces for normal protein production. The purpose of this engineered longevity is to increase the production of Spike protein by our cells to maximize the efficacy of the vaccine. In addition, this RNA is not rapidly sequestered away into new viral particles. Therefore, the probability that a molecular pathway could be found that results in this RNA being converted over into DNA is much higher, in my opinion.

This probability may be miniscule, and may not even be noticeable in in vitro experiments, or even in clinical trials across tens of thousands of patients. The odds of this occurring may be 1 in 1 followed by many zeros; however, that miniscule probability flies out the window when you understand that the average human body has 30 trillion cells, and the vaccine will be deployed in up to 7 billion people. If you multiply these small probabilities across these large numbers, the probability that this could occur in a modestly large number of people is very real.

What happens if this occurs? There are two possible outcomes that are not mutually exclusive. First, modification of somatic cells, and in particular, stem cells, could result in a segment of the population with an increasing percentage of their tissues being converted over to genetically modified cells. These genetically modified cells will possess the genetic sequence to produce Spike Protein. Because Spike protein is a foreign protein to the human body, the immune systems of these individuals will attack the cells in their body which express this protein. These people will almost inevitably develop autoimmune conditions which are irreversible, since this foreign protein antigen is now permanently hardwired into the instructions contained in their DNA.

The second possibility is based on a pathway being found that transfers this genetic modification to germline cells (egg and sperm). This is certainly a more remote possibility, but if it occurred, this insertional genetic mutation would find itself in all future generations stemming from this individual or individuals. Because this is a germline modification and not a somatic modification, this new genetic element will be present in every single cell of these individuals. This means that potentially every tissue in their body could express Spike protein. Because this protein is present from birth, the immune system will recognize this new protein as “self” rather than non-self (foreign). If these individuals are infected with coronavirus, their immune system would fail to recognize the Spike protein of the virus as foreign, and these individuals will have substantially reduced capacity to fend off the coronavirus. Therefore, over time over future generations, a growing percentage of the population would be more susceptible to severe infection by the coronavirus due to limited immune function.

Now, none of the scenarios outlined above touch on the downstream risk of developing antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), which is a major problem with any vaccine developed for coronaviruses. ADE is a risk for any type of vaccine, including RNA vaccines. The current RNA vaccines being rushed forward have only been tested for a few months, and ADE would not rear its ugly head for several years, although it could occur sooner. Therefore, the current clinical trial data is not anywhere close to being sufficient to rule out the health risk of ADE. If ADE does occur in an individual, then their response to the virus could be fatal when they are actually exposed to the virus post-vaccination. To learn more about the possibility of ADE, click here to read my article —> “Is A Coronavirus Vaccine a Ticking Timebomb.”

In addition to the risks mentioned above, another risk becomes apparent: If the cell is infected with either an external virus, or endogenous retrovirus, while the vaccine is active in the cell, this from the vaccine could be genetically spliced into the existing genome of another virus. This virus would then gain a functional Spike protein, which would then allow it to infect respiratory tissues and other organs of the body. This means that viruses that were normally isolated to certain tissues would suddenly gain the ability to infect a much wider range of tissues, making them more pathogenic or deadly.

It’s probably good to point out at this stage of the discussion that an RNA vaccine has never been approved for use in humans. This would be the first time in history that such an approach would be used on a massive scale. Approximately 50 clinical trials have been conducted on RNA vaccines for cancer treatment, and about a dozen RNA-based vaccines are under development for SARS-CoV-2. Two candidates, one from Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2) and the other from Moderna (mRNA-1273), are the furthest along, and have shown decent efficacy in Phase III clinical trials (although I would argue strongly the sample sizes of infected individuals in both experiments were so small that making this efficacy claim is rather dubious at this stage). If you have read the news lately, these vaccines are being rushed headlong to be deployed on a massive scale with little attention being paid to the potential ramifications.

My professional opinion is that since RNA vaccines are a new mode of delivering vaccines, they should be tested for 5-10 years to demonstrate that genetic modification is not a major concern. In addition, all coronavirus vaccines, regardless of type, should be tested for an equal duration to show that ADE is not a concern. It is absolutely impossible to rule out these safety concerns in less than a year.

I only share this information so people are informed and can weigh the potential risks and benefits. The bottom line is the choice is up to you; however, for people to make such an important decision, they need to possess all of the information
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Current data indicates that the 0.1% IFR corresponds to the 50-55 age groups (across the world, expect regional differences.)
    The following thread details - based on public statements by the CDC - that the infection fatality rate of COVID-19 is roughly 0.14%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I think that they forgot to take into account that according to the CDC, only 6% of all coronavirus deaths (in the US) were related to the coronavirus alone; on average there were 2.6 additional (possible) causes per death.

This means that a better estimate of the COVID-19 fatality rates, would be to multiply 0.14% with 0.06, leading to a fatality rate of 0.008%...
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6988072

In September 2020, According to the almighty CDC only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone; on average there were 2.6 additional (possible) causes per death. This means that many of the 94% of the reported “COVID-19 fatalities” died from other causes: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

The following is a good article by a Swiss doctor...

A March 2020 study concludes that the mortality of Covid19 even in the Chinese city of Wuhan was only 0.04% to 0.12% (that’s lower than the mortality rate of 0.1% for the common flu).
    According to Stanford Professor John Ioannidis, the new coronavirus is no more dangerous than (previous) common coronaviruses. Ioannidis referred to a 2006 Canadian study that common cold coronaviruses may cause death rates of up to 6% in risk groups (elderly with serious health problems) and that virus test kits falsely indicated SARS coronavirus infection.

The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that Covid-19 is in fact spreading slower, not faster, than influenza by a factor of about 50%: https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
    (http://archive.is/1lAN9)

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    the sort of people that won't get the vaccine because of expected serious adverse effects.

The claim is non sequitur. There are people in poor health who have all of their vaccinations in their life. Tragically, life is a terminal condition.
    Maybe you shouldn't make these kind of blunt statements BEFORE doing some "research"?!?
    If the corona fatality rate is lower than 0.1% it's really only the people in very bad health that could die from it...

For some reason the following report of the FDA was deleted “Building the Critical Path for COVID-19 Therapeutics” (May 2020).

The following excerpt shows that for the only people that could possible benefit from the vaccines – old people with serious health problems – are expected to suffer from severe adverse reactions from the COVID-19 vaccines (poor outcomes)…
    Immune modulators: Most SARS-CoV2 infections do not have serious health consequences. However, severe complications in the minority of patients who are hospitalized – particularly elderly patients and those with comorbid conditions – have led to hundreds of thousands of deaths and to health care systems being pushed to or beyond crisis capacity worldwide. Studies have indicated that intense immune reactions, with “cytokine storm” and the release of other compounds involved in inflammatory response, may be important contributors to poor outcomes in these patients. Consequently, immune modulator drugs may be able to reduce the incidence of severe complications, critical illness and mortality in certain patients, as well as reduce the strain on health system capacity from COVID-19 in the months ahead. Because some COVID-19 patients also have serious complications from blood clotting, studies of anticoagulants and thrombolytic drugs are also getting underway.
    http://web.archive.org/web/202006130...tics_final.pdf
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-12-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty