Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before it's too late...

Before it's too late...

Email may be the last refuge, and you will most likely have to create new email accounts other than gmail or yahoo:

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/subscribe/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What other email accounts should I use?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Good luck. Proton email has been talked about as a good alternative.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

is this going to affect us here?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Perhaps not or not immediately. You can be damn sure any liberty orientated site is on their radar, and it is only a question of how emboldened they feel.

Regardless, one should be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Perhaps not or not immediately. You can be damn sure any liberty orientated site is on their radar, and it is only a question of how emboldened they feel.

Regardless, one should be prepared.
    This forum has been banned on Facebook for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It may not matter what service you use.

What does matter is what service RPI uses ...

https://twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/st...51322779578369
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I was looking for the chat feature the other day (shtf wednesday) and couldn't find it. did RPF move to telegram or matrix or something for chat?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Email may be the last refuge, and you will most likely have to create new email accounts other than gmail or yahoo:

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/subscribe/
    I think people are a little addicted to technology these days. Even though all evidence points to "all-seeing eye matrix control grid" we still somehow think technology makes us free and secures our privacy.

When I text a new person, I have a presaved text that gives them my address and phone number. It's easier.

Work people or new friends who I don't meet in my neighborhood sometimes will say...

"Woah, you just texted me your address?"

..and I usually troll with...

"I know I'm crazy. But what's even crazy is weirdos used to drop off this book at everyone's doorstep that not only showed names and addresses of everyone in town, but their phone numbers too. It was madness."

We are real people folks. We don't get our identity from the Matrix.

David Watson
    230 Concord Rd
    Lawrence, KS 66049
    wizardwatson@gmail.com
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post

]
    but what am I to do with this finely crafted internet persona?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It may not matter what service you use.

What does matter is what service RPI uses ...

https://twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/st...51322779578369
    Wow... if this isn’t politically motivated censorship then I don’t know what is
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I was looking for the chat feature the other day (shtf wednesday) and couldn't find it. did RPF move to telegram or matrix or something for chat?
    Osan has one on Discord

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I think people are a little addicted to technology these days. Even though all evidence points to "all-seeing eye matrix control grid" we still somehow think technology makes us free and secures our privacy.

When I text a new person, I have a presaved text that gives them my address and phone number. It's easier.

Work people or new friends who I don't meet in my neighborhood sometimes will say...

"I know I'm crazy. But what's even crazy is weirdos used to drop off this book at everyone's doorstep that not only showed names and addresses of everyone in town, but their phone numbers too. It was madness."

David Watson
    230 Concord Rd
    Lawrence, KS 66049
    wizardwatson@gmail.com
    I think with more blackout of social media and videos people will be forced to get back to meeting in person for information. Hence some say the Beer bat virus was to create lockdowns to prevent people socializing at Churches, restaurants, bars, gyms, barber shops or any place its easy to talk freely with each other.

The all seeing eye is mostly digital as those that keep tabs on us likely are not invested in old field operations of spying ( going through someone's trash for example). This could be the Achilles heel in the tech overlords system.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

David Watson
    230 Concord Rd
    Lawrence, KS 66049
    wizardwatson@gmail.com
    I thought your first name was Wizard.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I know there are more than a few hams here at RPF. If you are one, you should already be on Winlink.

https://hamradioprep.com/winlink/

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CB radios are another option for communication.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    I think with more blackout of social media and videos people will be forced to get back to meeting in person for information. Hence some say the Beer bat virus was to create lockdowns to prevent people socializing at Churches, restaurants, bars, gyms, barber shops or any place its easy to talk freely with each other.

The all seeing eye is mostly digital as those that keep tabs on us likely are not invested in old field operations of spying ( going through someone's trash for example). This could be the Achilles heel in the tech overlords system.
    I've been saying it since this all started. Every business deemed not essential was one where people have always communicated. Makes it easier for people to absorb propaganda from the MSM. They don't get any conflicting opinions.

It will affect EVERYONE.

They will END PRIVACY to identify ANYONE who objects to their actions, and turn them into criminals. The Impeachment of Trump (coming, just about guaranteed) will be the excuse to label MORE than half the country as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.

Prepare for UNITED STATES INTERNMENT CAMPS, and MASS PUBLIC EXECUTIONS.

Yes it is THAT BAD.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Marine VHF too.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I've been saying it since this all started. Every business deemed not essential was one where people have always communicated. Makes it easier for people to absorb propaganda from the MSM. They don't get any conflicting opinions.
    Yep. Shut down the churches. Shut down the entertainment venues. Shut down the community gatherings. Shut down charity events.

So the only place where people can communicate is online. And big tech owns that.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    It will affect EVERYONE.

They will END PRIVACY to identify ANYONE who objects to their actions, and turn them into criminals. The Impeachment of Trump (coming, just about guaranteed) will be the excuse to label MORE than half the country as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.

Prepare for UNITED STATES INTERNMENT CAMPS, and MASS PUBLIC EXECUTIONS.

Yes it is THAT BAD.
    The Feds recently legalized firing squads as a form of capital punishment (like in Communist China). Very convenient timing.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Marine VHF too.
    I saw Sailmail mentioned over on the Sailing Anarchy forum. I don't have any first hand experience with the service though.

https://sailmail.com/

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Can you point someone who really is relatively unfamiliar with these, but has heard family members talk about them, to some resources about these and where an affordable one could be purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Yea, exactly. How people can't see this crap by now is just beyond me.
    Not just for those reasons, but by bankrupting main street america and small businesses, then forcing consolidation to the big box retailers...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

At 13:50 he mentions the pinephone. I bought one last month (back ordered). Should be here in the next couple weeks.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I will communicate on currency. Watch your cash for messages.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I thought your first name was Wizard.
    It's more of a job title, like Dr.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Can you point someone who really is relatively unfamiliar with these, but has heard family members talk about them, to some resources about these and where an affordable one could be purchased?

https://www.wikihow.com/Operate-a-CB-Radio

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...adios&_sacat=0
    https://www.bearcatwarehouse.com/cb-...iAAEgKZrfD_BwE
    https://discount99.us/Citizen%20Band...SAAEgKKR_D_BwE
    https://www.wearecb.com/galaxy-radios/

Also it may be good to own a shortwave radio too.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...zenband+radios
    Last edited by donnay; 01-11-2021 at 09:05 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Marine VHF too.
    Yes, they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast