Thread: It is time

It is time

I had posted this in another thread. I think it need a repost.

https://thedonald.win/p/11RhTYaa8I/t...ust-the-start/

I know everyone is pissed off. I am as well. I have a family and I want my kids to have a future. This is just the very start of a freedom movement. The revolution in the 18th century started with James Otis in 1760. It was peaceful at first until years later. We are not at 1776 yet.

Things have to happen first before we get there. Total mistrust in the system now exists. This is huge. Right now people are looking for answers, state governments are hurting for tax dollars due to their own lockdown policies.

A lot of people talk about taking up arms.

Would it not be easier to cease paying taxes first?

Would it not be easier to stop complying with all the mask nonsense?

Would it not be easier to get our own house in order before we fix others?

Would it not be a good idea to do these things in addition to preparing for a real conflict that may happen in the future?

Right now we have a small window of opportunity to hurt the people responsible for stealing our country. I have a 7 point plan on how to start this.

7 Point Plan

Christ Education -Educate people about christs teachings -educate people about revelations and the end times
    Liberty Education -Educate people about liberty, real history of the US, and economics
    Civil Disobedience -Do not obey unjust laws, get together in groups to go into stores maskless as an example.
    Tax Protest -Hold off paying taxes and withdrawals for a period of a year, when the IRS sends a letter, then pay.
    Current Events Education -Use direct mailers to educate people about things currently going on, for example: the truth of covid 19 deaths being padded, the mRNA vaccine. -Use word of mouth as well.
    Start switching to smaller companies -Cancel your cable subscription -Use parlor instead of twitter -Support a local farm instead of a big box store, etc.
    Take care of your own finances and home -Get out of debt -invest wisely -keep your home in good repair and secure (windows, doors, firearms)
    If people only want to do one of these that would be great. The tax part is the most powerful, if you go down that route dont post in on online media where people know who you are, be smart about it.

Now is the time to Act. May God be with us in this time. It will be difficult, but we must push forward.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd argue as many of us should have been doing all of this already. Is there ever a time when it's too late? Yea, probably. Even so, this is a great start and something that should be pushed along to as many people as we can get stuff like this out to.

One point about the IRS protest - this will only work is millions do it. How are we going to get this word out if the purge and censorship is happening all over?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I'd argue as many of us should have been doing all of this already. Is there ever a time when it's too late? Yea, probably. Even so, this is a great start and something that should be pushed along to as many people as we can get stuff like this out to.

One point about the IRS protest - this will only work is millions do it. How are we going to get this word out if the purge and censorship is happening all over?
    Forums like this one. Word of mouth with close friends. Signal groups.
    www.thedonald.win has a lot of pissed of people posting on their and you do not even need an e-mail to create an account.
    It would be easier to start with state taxes if you live in a state that has lockdown and mask mandates.

Right now there are millions, 10s of millions that are furious. If they start using arms we are screwed.

Ron Paul started this movement in 2008. Now indirectly because of Trump we have 10s of millions of people thinking the system is all BS. A friend of mine was over last night and politically he is a conservative. He now would be cool without a state. He said a stateless society would be preferable to what we have considering the events of yesterday and earlier in the week.

Also, the tax thing, 10 months down the road they will send you a letter. At that point if no one is really doing the protest, then i suggest you pay up. Also, do not file a false tax filing. A lot of places allow you to change withholding, state and federal. You can also bump up your 401k to max it out as another way to limit taxes.

Some people may go full 0 taxes, some may do what they can legally to limit them. Some may stop paying and wait for a letter.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

As Mike wrote I also see a lot of conservative folk going hard to full Thomas Jefferson/Samuel Adams Mode. They are done with any type of government as they finally see it has failed them and voting was the last chance to salvage the country. Lots of them seriously talking secession.

The liberty movement is currently a shell of its former self, yet in our prime we managed to get a person that the media would not mention and it was up to the movement to literally market him to the entire country through grassroots organization. This is a great opportunity for a massive new liberty movement to form and organize as lines will be drawn against a Fraud Biden/Harris Presidency and they will not hesitate this time going for the freedom jugular.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    As Mike wrote I also see a lot of conservative folk going hard to full Thomas Jefferson/Samuel Adams Mode. They are done with any type of government as they finally see it has failed them and voting was the last chance to salvage the country. Lots of them seriously talking secession.

The liberty movement is currently a shell of its former self, yet in our prime we managed to get a person that the media would not mention and it was up to the movement to literally market him to the entire country through grassroots organization. This is a great opportunity for a massive new liberty movement to form and organize as lines will be drawn against a Fraud Biden/Harris Presidency and they will not hesitate this time going for the freedom jugular.
    That's what I'm trying to say as well. But, we have libertarian purists on here trying to toe their own lines and sniff their own farts while failing to see the bigger picture here.
    This is a fantastic time to finally link up with a massive base of people who are really pissed off right now, perhaps more so than we were post 2012 (I think we were more disappointed, these people are pissed). THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED AND MILLIONS SEE IT NOW!
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

That's what I'm trying to say as well. But, we have libertarian purists on here trying to toe their own lines and sniff their own farts while failing to see the bigger picture here.
    This is a fantastic time to finally link up with a massive base of people who are really pissed off right now, perhaps more so than we were post 2012 (I think we were more disappointed, these people are pissed). THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED AND MILLIONS SEE IT NOW!
    I agree the idealists need to try and see the bigger picture. We are marching headfast to totalitarianism which means they wont be able to debate any opinion that is not approved by the state. Mention or imply a negative thing against a President Harris and you will be disappeared from the internet or worse.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    I agree the idealists need to try and see the bigger picture. We are marching headfast to totalitarianism which means they wont be able to debate any opinion that is not approved by the state. Mention or imply a negative thing against a President Harris and you will be disappeared from the internet or worse.
    I for one knew it would come eventually..

I have only hoped to delay the inevitable.

I know I will disappear from the web one day,, the same way I started in 2003..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    7 Point Plan

Christ Education -Educate people about christs teachings -educate people about revelations and the end times
    Liberty Education -Educate people about liberty, real history of the US, and economics
    Civil Disobedience -Do not obey unjust laws, get together in groups to go into stores maskless as an example.
    Tax Protest -Hold off paying taxes and withdrawals for a period of a year, when the IRS sends a letter, then pay.
    Current Events Education -Use direct mailers to educate people about things currently going on, for example: the truth of covid 19 deaths being padded, the mRNA vaccine. -Use word of mouth as well.
    Start switching to smaller companies -Cancel your cable subscription -Use parlor instead of twitter -Support a local farm instead of a big box store, etc.
    Take care of your own finances and home -Get out of debt -invest wisely -keep your home in good repair and secure (windows, doors, firearms)
    If people only want to do one of these that would be great. The tax part is the most powerful, if you go down that route dont post in on online media where people know who you are, be smart about it.

Now is the time to Act. May God be with us in this time. It will be difficult, but we must push forward.

Devil's advocate here... Not sure the "purists" would have a problem with anything in the seven point plan mentioned above? Or am I missing something here?

(Note: not sure if I'm considered a "purist" or not, so I'm not taking any personal offense. just curious about the statement)
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I do not think the "purists" would have a problem with it. We just have to keep encouraging each other to push through. I have been doing research about the TAX thing. That is going to be the hardest point. I also believe it is the most powerful. Going maskless is easy. When i get confronted I am friendly, I smile and just deliver a simple fact. It's not for the crazy talking to me, but for people nearby that are most likely not insane.
    -Benjamin Franklin