Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Driving A Stake Through Trump

Driving A Stake Through Trump

Why call for the impeachment of Trump at this late hour? Why call for using the 25th Amendment and declaring Trump incapacitated? Why would GOP politicians and pundits blame mob violence on Trump?

The answer is clear. They don't want Trump to rise again in 2024. That want him finished, permanently. And Pelosi and friends believe that now is the time to strike. This is their chance to drive a stake through his heart.

Meanwhile, Nikki Haley and Mitt Romney practice their campaign speeches. Pence will be doing the same. From Bill Kristol to Ben Shapiro, the neocons and teocons will declare Trump dead, and begin to push their favorite candidates for 2024. Pence/Haley 2020, it's never too early to start printing the signs now. There are only 1763 shopping days until November 5th, 2024.

—————

Edit: Today on the Sunday morning DNC political shows, they made it clear that the open goal (as opposed to a hidden agenda) is to ensure that Trump is never able to run for office again.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-10-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would they be scared of him running in 2024? They already cheated him out of this election. Are they not confident that they'd be able to do it a second time? They also probably don't want him declassifying everything and doing any pardons before he's forced out the door.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-08-2021 at 02:37 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think it is really terrible the way he is being treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think it is terrible how blatantly the election was manipulated to impose such a doddering Idiot,,
    who everyone knows will be immediately replaced.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I think it is terrible how blatantly the election was manipulated to impose such a doddering Idiot,,
    who everyone knows will be immediately replaced.
    well that too. Trump has all the right enemies I just wish he knew how to take them out. I gotta watch my words my social credit score is starting to suck really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Why would they be scared of him running in 2024? They already cheated him out of this election. Are they not confident that they'd be able to do it a second time?
    They don't want him to win any primaries. And he would still be a threat in the general election. Election laws may change and become more honest. There probably won't be COVID.

They also probably don't want him declassifying everything and doing any pardons before he's forced out the door.
    That's another motivation for them to get him out now. He should pardon Assange and Snowden ASAP.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They don't want him to win any primaries. And he would still be a threat in the general election. Election laws may change and become more honest. There probably won't be COVID.

That's another motivation for them to get him out now. He should pardon Assange and Snowden ASAP.
    Election laws won't change and become more honest with the Democrats at the helm. There may not be COVID by 2024, but that doesn't mean they can't create a new virus to get people scared of and give them yet another reason why we need to do mail in voting again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

wait and see.

Karma is a bitch.

Buy Bitcoin. The Printing is going to be insane.

Gold is Down. Watch the latest M. Saylor. There is nothing else to do now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    It really is, and I think most people can see through it.

Calvin Coolidge

Trump is done politically, stick a fork in him. He would lose the primary if he tried to run again.

There is a legitimate fear that Trump could do something really stupid on his way out like start a war, not just that sorry coup attempt.

Romney, Haley, Pence and Rand Paul look reasonable now after 4 years of insanity. They won't have to worry about being labeled extremists after Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Romney, Haley, Pence and Rand Paul look reasonable now after 4 years of insanity. They won't have to worry about being labeled extremists after Trump.
    Do you think that the Righteously Angry Crowds in D.C and every other Capitol across this country are going to accept Sniffy Handsalot?

How do you plan to deal with several Million pissed off Americans?

seriously
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Do you think that the Righteously Angry Crowds in D.C and every other Capitol across this country are going to accept Sniffy Handsalot?

How do you plan to deal with several Million pissed off Americans?

seriously
    Those were the hardcore trump worshippers. The vast majority of republican casual Trump voters are done with him and ready for sane respectable leadership. A moderate GOP candidate would beat Biden easily.

Those were the hardcore trump worshippers. The vast majority of republican casual Trump voters are done with him and ready for sane respectable leadership. A moderate GOP candidate would beat Biden easily.
    don't bet on that.

I was never a Trump Supporter.. but I do talk to them..
    most support something larger than Trump,,and he is just the figurehead.

and to believe otherwise is not wise.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Why call for the impeachment of Trump at this late hour? Why call for using the 25th Amendment and declaring Trump incapacitated? Why would GOP politicians and pundits blame mob violence on Trump?

The answer is clear. They don't want Trump to rise again in 2024. That want him finished, permanently. And Pelosi and friends believe that now is the time to strike. This is their chance to drive a stake through his heart.

Meanwhile, Nikki Haley and Mitt Romney practice their campaign speeches. Pence will be doing the same. From Bill Kristol to Ben Shapiro, the neocons and teocons will declare Trump dead, and begin to push their favorite candidates for 2024. Pence/Haley 2020, it's never too early to start printing the signs now. There are only 1763 shopping days until November 5th, 2024.
    Also he cannot not pardon anyone else.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Also he cannot not pardon anyone else.
    That too. Usually it’s a confluence of motivations and agendas.

If I was trying to cause the hardcore Trump base to lose it and really turn violent, this type of escalation is exactly what I would do.

Trump is going to be entangled in endless legal battles as soon as his immunity is lifted. He might even have to exile, at least not enter NY for a while. Neither impeachment nor the social media purge are necessary for finishing him off politically.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Impeachment or not. If you want Trump 2024, or if you think it could even happen, you are incredibly stupid. Trump drove his own stake. Come at me SS

And if one of you effers calls me a leftard....
    Last edited by tfurrh; 01-08-2021 at 06:54 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Impeachment or not. If you want Trump 2024, or if you think it could even happen, you are incredibly stupid. Trump drove his own stake. Come at me SS
    There's really nothing different now than there was 5 years ago. I can see Trump continually holding rallies from now until 2024 race begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It really is, and I think most people can see through it.
    Most people are dumber than turnips...

Trump was far from perfect, arrogant ass most of the time... but seeing how the deep state, media, congress (even Rand) have turned on him shows how far down the rabbit hole we are...

hold, hold, hold, hold... awe $#@!, I have sunk so far in the quick sand I can't breathe...

Kiss it good bye.

I mean just look at the comments on this thread from boot lickers...

Trump is done politically, stick a fork in him. He would lose the primary if he tried to run again.

There is a legitimate fear that Trump could do something really stupid on his way out like start a war, not just that sorry coup attempt.

The deep state is looking "reasonable"...

Pathetic...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    If I was trying to cause the hardcore Trump base to lose it and really turn violent, this type of escalation is exactly what I would do.

Trump is going to be entangled in endless legal battles as soon as his immunity is lifted. He might even have to exile, at least not enter NY for a while. Neither impeachment nor the social media purge are necessary for finishing him off politically.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. It is only 12 days to do otherwise is asking for a revolt. They are already calling the opposition terrorists so maybe that is what they want so they can round them up now so they are less of a threat for when they get heavy handed on things like gun confiscation in the future.

That would also explain Biden’s aggressive, inflammatory and divisive speeches in the past two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    There's really nothing different now than there was 5 years ago. I can see Trump continually holding rallies from now until 2024 race begins.
    I want that family to go away from politics now. We need new blood going forward. Not a fan of political dynasties.

That would also explain Biden’s aggressive, inflammatory and divisive speeches in the past two days.
    what did he say? I only heard the Schumer speech about domestic terrorists

what did he say? I only heard the Schumer speech about domestic terrorists
    Check out this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-Doubles-Down

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What liBROtarians completely missed was the way the establishment treated Trump, was the exact same as Ron Paul would've been treated had he won.

The deep state and MIC don't like being challenged, they put their entire force behind Obama and the dems to blatantly cheat Trump out of the election and wipe it clean from history by taking him and his people out of culture and social media. They want to make sure nobody challenges their authority ever again.

Now the liBROtarians will get everything they feared most, and more. Congrats, ya putz'
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

that is not the rhetoric that even the actual Biden voters hoped for.
    during the Clinton presidency Oklahoma city was a turning point for the conservative movement. The FBI will surely find some patsies that do similar during the Biden years.

LOL...That's what they said about Barry Hussein as well.

Keep on dreaming.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    What liBROtarians completely missed was the way the establishment treated Trump, was the exact same as Ron Paul would've been treated had he won.

The deep state and MIC don't like being challenged, they put their entire force behind Obama and the dems to blatantly cheat Trump out of the election and wipe it clean from history by taking him and his people out of culture and social media. They want to make sure nobody challenges their authority ever again.

Now the liBROtarians will get everything they feared most, and more. Congrats, ya putz'
    Exactly. Its cute to see people here think that Ron Paul or any other libertarian would fare any better. In fact, they would fare much, much worse than Trump.

Libertarians had four years to align with the right just as Rothbard suggested. They blew it. Now they will permanently pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL...That's what they said about Barry Hussein as well.

Keep on dreaming.
    Biden isn't black. If Obama was white with all the same positions he would have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    Exactly. Its cute to see people here think that Ron Paul or any other libertarian would fare any better. In fact, they would fare much, much worse than Trump.

Libertarians had four years to align with the right just as Rothbard suggested. They blew it. Now they will permanently pay the price.
    That boat sailed. The LP will never win. I will settle for a sane respectable mainstream Republican now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast