Thread: What Will The Democratic Takeover Do To The Economy?

What Will The Democratic Takeover Do To The Economy?

After four years of a Republican-dominated government sinking the U.S. financial situation further towards bankruptcy, it's now the Democrats' turn to step firmly on the spending and debt gas pedal. As the "stimulus," and "help" and "bailouts" continue to ratchet up, the standard of living for the American people will continue to ratchet down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More unemployment, raising prices, more inflation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hammer in the last nails.. and throw dirt.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They are TRYING to kill our economy so they can replace it with ALL DIGITAL CURRENCY, the ULTIMATE CONTROL.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Addendum: And How Will Anyone Be Able To Tell The Difference?

The problem with being past the point of no return is ... well ... being past the point of no return.

Alea iacta est. (The only question now is: when does it finally stop rolling?)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Addendum: And How Will Anyone Be Able To Tell The Difference?

The problem with being past the point of no return is ... well ... being past the point of no return.

Alea iacta est. (The only question now is: when does it finally stop rolling?)
    When it goes over the cliff into free-fall.

Two GA senate seats loss that gave full control to Dems... A GOP run fed gov, GOP run State gov and GOP run Election Officials had advance warning of months that Dems would try to steal those two seats to take over control and none of these three GOP institutions turned ot to be alpha enough to stop this steal?? This is not even beta stuff.

Who is running the show if these are powerless puppets & entertaining PR officers to game the gullibles for $$$Millions in fund raising in the name of "stop teh steal"?

Do any GOPA wing believers believe they got played or all are still standing steadfast as Dems takeover everything ?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I just hope the government will pay for the boarding I’ll be needing for the free pony I will be getting now from Big Brother.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    More unemployment, raising prices, more inflation.
    More taxes , More spending , More Debt , more stimuli , mo mo mo

Destroy it within 4 years with all the handouts. Dollar will be devalued and weak.

2nd verse, same as the first.
    There is no spoon.