Thread: Trump calls for national unity and patriotism to fight "menacing pandemic" covid-19

Thumbs up Trump calls for national unity and patriotism to fight "menacing pandemic" covid-19

U.S President Donald Trump addresses the nation via Twitter on Jan. 7, a day after his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in Washington.

January 8, 2021

I'd like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem.
    I immediately deployed the National Guard and the federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders. America is and must always be a nation of law and order.

The demonstrators who infiltrated the capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country.
    And to those who broke the law, you will pay. We have just been through an intense election, and the emotions are high. But now tempers must be cooled and calm restored.

We must get on with the business of America. My campaign vigorously pursued every legal avenue to contest the election results.
    My only goal was to ensure the integrity of the vote. In so doing, I was fighting to defend American Democracy. I continue to strongly believe that we must reform our election laws to verify the identity and the eligibility of all voters and to ensure faith and confidence in all future elections. Now Congress has certified the results.

And a new administration will be inaugurated on January 20.
    My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation. 2020 has been a challenging time for our people.

A menacing pandemic has upended the lives of our citizens, isolated millions in their homes, damaged our economy and claimed countless lives. Defeating this pandemic and rebuilding the greatest economy on earth will require all of us working together.

It will require a renewed emphasis on the civic values of patriotism, faith, charity, community and family. We must revitalize the sacred bonds of love and loyalty that bind us together as one national family.
    Link

Related

Prez Trump says covid vaccine is "truly a Christmas Miracle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-IpQCoS1YA

Trump says wearing a face mask is ‘patriotic’ and plans to resume COVID-19 briefings

Trump says more than 2.2 Million Americans would have died from coronavirus pandemic without lockdown
    Published May 3, 2020
    Mr. Trump, who last month forecast that 60,000 lives would be lost, acknowledged that the virus has proved more devastating than he had expected but said he believes parks and beaches should begin reopening and schools should resume classes in person by this fall.
    “We’re going to lose anywhere from 75, 80 to 100,000 people,” he said in a virtual “town hall” meeting on Fox News. “That’s a horrible thing. We shouldn’t lose one person over this.”
    But he credited himself with preventing the toll from being worse. “If we didn’t do it, the minimum we would have lost was a million two, a million four, a million five, that’s the minimum. We would have lost probably higher, it’s possible higher than 2.2.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vanessa Beeley via Twitter

The 'virus' is not causing economic collapse, child abuse, drug addiction, domestic violence, unemployment, suicide, depression, rising unrest, totalitarian governance, serfdom, neo-feudalism, austerity, dehumanisation of the human race - the global ruling elite are.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

i cant
    im too busy RUNNING FROM the people i WAS trying to set free...are they mad because i failed or mad because i tried?

-a relative of Thomas Jefferson's
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Does it mean calling vaccine "a christmas miracle" is fakenews ?
    Vaccines are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Are you suggesting a sitting POTUS (not funded by big pahrma) is pushing "evil"?

Prez Trump says covid vaccine is "truly a Christmas Miracle"
    Trump is wrong on vaccines. He is far from perfect but he is better than the left & the Neocons.