Thread: Pharm exec found dead by 10 y/o Dec 8 2020

Pharm exec found dead by 10 y/o Dec 8 2020

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Official posts will be shared through the #LearnTheRisk platform. We please ask that you honor Brandy, by NOT engaging in drama surrounding her passing. She has a young son that we want to protect.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

powerful vid. here's the fb post from the end of the vid for anyone that wants to copy/paste or share:
    https://www.facebook.com/brandy.vaug...57693347666397

Brandy Vaughan
    December 1, 2019 ·

The post I wish didn’t have to write...

But given certain sudden tragedies over the last couple of years, I feel it’s absolutely necessary to post these ten facts...and please screenshot this for the record. 🙏

1. I’ve NEVER had any thoughts of taking my own life, not once, ever. Even before I had my son.

2. I have a huge mission in this life. Even when they make it very difficult and scary, I would NEVER take my own life. Period.

3. Bastien means everything to me and I would NEVER leave him. Period. I have sole custody and he needs me as much as I need him. I would NEVER think of leaving him for a second.

4. I have NEVER been on an anti-depressant nor been diagnosed as depressed — don’t believe it if you ever hear anything like this.

5. I’ve NEVER taken a daily pharmaceutical drug. And I haven’t taken any pharmaceuticals in 10 years (and ten years ago it was one pill, one day). Nothing over the counter, nothing by prescription. In other words, I’m not on anything that could kill me unexpectedly or suddenly. I’ve never done illegal drugs either. Not even once.

6. There’s no way anyone could get into my house, no robbers, no angry exes (which I don’t have btw), no fanatical people — my house is like Fort Knox...unless it was someone super professional. It just wouldn’t be possible for anyone without highly special equipment and tactics (I.e. remotely taking down my high-level security system, which they have done before, unfortunately). But my place is also highly secure in a hard-wired kinda way. So even if the power was out, most people could still never get in.

7. If something were to happen to me, it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why — given my work and mission in this life. I’m also NOT accident prone. And I got the highest health rating possible when I went through a battery of medical tests a couple of years ago for my life insurance policy.

8. If something were to happen to me, I have arranged for a close group of my friends to start a GoFundMe to hire a team of private investigators to figure out all the details (I have the team and have passed the info on to them). Oh, and money fora PR firm to make
    It national news. There would be a press release sent to every journalist in this country (and more). It would not be swept under the rug, and it would be their worst nightmare.

9. There have been many on this mission or a similar one that have been killed and it’s time this bull$#@! stopped. The darkness cannot win.

10. I will NEVER stop speaking out for those who no longer can. Even if from the other side, where I imagine I would be FAR MORE powerful. 😉

I have a team of angels surrounding me every step of this journey, but prayers of protection and love are ALWAYS appreciated. 🙏💖✨

#BeBrave #ForTheChildren #TruthAlwaysWins
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Move along, there's nothing to see here.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

In the days we are living in, nothing happens by accident. For people to learn the risks, they have to understand that the 1986 Act exempted vaccines makers from any liability. To shine a light on it, like Brandy did, puts a crimp in the pockets of Big pHARMa who are making BILLIONS off of unsafe vaccines. Their power continues, unchecked, and if anyone speaks out about it, they mysteriously die.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner