Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man at US Capital Riot fired

Man at US Capital Riot fired

So, you go to a protest. camera spots you, you get fired.

Can't wait until the surveillance state comes after everyone. People losing jobs over posts, etc ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-seen-...230826372.html

One of the people seen in the U.S. Capitol Wednesday afternoon after angry mobs stormed the building lost his job at a Maryland-based communications company.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why don’t they give him nothing to lose? Smart 🤤

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

It's the new trend!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29C36M

Identify people from the videos of DC, harass their employer until they fire them.

Cancel all views that contradict with your safe space. This used to be saved for celebrities - now we all get to play!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Post the companies names who pull this BS...

OP article list a "Md. based communication Co." Seems as though they could stand to get some press too.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Post the companies names who pull this BS...

OP article list a "Md. based communication Co." Seems as though they could stand to get some press too.
    I'm sure there'll be more, but here ya go...

One of the people shown in the D.C. police photos wore his work identification badge inside the capitol and was identified and fired by his employer, Navistar Direct Marketing of Fredrick, Maryland.
    Paul Davis, a lawyer at Westlake, Texas-based Goosehead Insurance, used a social media account to broadcast his participation at the capitol, saying that he had been teargassed.

A Goosehead spokesperson confirmed Davis had been fired.
    Libby Andrews, a real estate agent from Chicago, was fired by @properties and removed from its website, even though she had done nothing wrong and had not entered the capitol, she said in an interview.
    Rick Saccone, an adjunct professor at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, resigned after the college reviewed a video he posted on Facebook from the scene. “As a result of that investigation, Dr. Saccone has submitted and we have accepted his letter of resignation, effective immediately,” the college said in a statement.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I'm sure there'll be more, but here ya go...
    Way to go!

A comprehensive list will help people decide which companies to use.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How much of this (and how quick were they) was done during the entire Summer as a chunk of the country was burned and pillaged?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    How much of this (and how quick were they) was done during the entire Summer as a chunk of the country was burned and pillaged?
    Most of the Antifa/BLM rioters don't have jobs, other than the ones paid by Soros organizations to riot.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Employment is at will in most states. You can be fired for any reason your employers chooses.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    None of them work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    So, you go to a protest. camera spots you, you get fired.

Can't wait until the surveillance state comes after everyone. People losing jobs over posts, etc ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-seen-...230826372.html

One of the people seen in the U.S. Capitol Wednesday afternoon after angry mobs stormed the building lost his job at a Maryland-based communications company.
    Ever been to China ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Employment is at will in most states. You can be fired for any reason your employers chooses.
    Factually correct, but misses the point.

We're developing a dangerous Cancel Culture which is going to become more and more of a problem. Lives are being ruined if you don't adhere to allowable opinions. This creates an Orwellian silencing of free thinking - certainly expression of free thinking.

But these companies, jobs wont go after Antifa, BLM as stated by Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Factually correct, but misses the point.

We're developing a dangerous Cancel Culture which is going to become more and more of a problem. Lives are being ruined if you don't adhere to allowable opinions. This creates an Orwellian silencing of free thinking - certainly expression of free thinking.
    Remember the stories how in some companies you had to be forced to wear a BLM pin? i would imagine if i were to refuse one i would get probably fired. It really shows some deep in government pockets back groups like Antifa, BLM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Texas lawyer who filmed Capitol riots fired from his job
    I am sure if these were BLM riots he would probably a raise or promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Remember the stories how in some companies you had to be forced to wear a BLM pin? i would imagine if i were to refuse one i would get probably fired. It really shows some deep in government pockets back groups like Antifa, BLM.
    So quit. There are plenty of jobs available if you want to work.

"Smoking gun" and other media outlets have also started publishing names of capitol proteters using social media photos.

Even late night comedians have taken up this initiative as part of some coordinated political effort it seems:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7011724

Latest MAGA POTUS shift, although social media critics painting it as supporters being "thrown under the bus" seems bit harsh:

U.S President Donald Trump addresses the nation via Twitter
    January 8, 2021
    I'd like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem.
    I immediately deployed the National Guard and the federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders. America is and must always be a nation of law and order.
    The demonstrators who infiltrated the capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country.
    And to those who broke the law, you will pay. We have just been through an intense election, and the emotions are high. But now tempers must be cooled and calm restored.
    This was tone day before:

Prosecutors’ probe of Capitol violence could include statements by Trump and Giuliani

During a rally shortly before the riots, the president called on his supporters to “fight like hell” before dispatching them to march to the houses of Congress.

During a rally shortly before the violence at the Capitol, Trump called on his supporters to “fight like hell” before dispatching them to march to the houses of Congress as they were considering objections to the electoral votes that declared President-elect Joe Biden the winner of the Nov. 3 election. At the same rally, Giuliani urged “trial by combat” on Trump’s claims that he was the genuine winner.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/07/capitol-riots-probe-trump-giuliani-456272

Un-Related

Trump supporter Nikki Haley finds herself under the bus as Trump shifts course

I am pretty sure the Folks that pulled this off,,and were Photographed doing so ,,, have more than their employers or the Legal system to worry about..

There are quite a lot of Very Angry Trump supporters,,without my resistance to violence.

that should concern them enough to find a protective custody Cell.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Ever been to China ?
    Yep . They just banned Danke this weak . Social credit score in the toilet of course .

So quit. There are plenty of jobs available if you want to work.
    Ya , I wouldnt wear BLM $#@! .

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Ever been to China ?
    Nope, and don't plan too either. I've seen enough on youtube that steers me away. The UK is not far behind.

[QUOTE=enhanced_deficit;7011739]"Smoking gun" and other media outlets have also started publishing names of capitol proteters using social media photos.

Even late night comedians have taken up this initiative as part of some coordinated political effort it seems:

Yeah, seems the trial by public shaming is in effect. So much for due process. I haven't seen the word "alleged" used in these artices.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unless a person works for government!
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Most of the Antifa/BLM rioters don't have jobs....

Brian4Liberty.... in the 1960s when people rioted during LBJ's presidency,
    usually the rioters did not have jobs or anything much to loose. I'm looking
    at the question of why BLM tends to remind me of the activism of the 1960s
    and what fueled things during the prosperous high employment years of the
    1960s, which were such a contrast to the dire and depressed 1930s. Antifa
    has stepped into the shadowy realm the Weather Underground had, or even
    globally the arena of ideas LEON TROTSKY radicalized. Paid agitators and/or
    organizers steps into a different question, there can be many wealthy players.
    Last edited by Aratus; 01-09-2021 at 12:28 AM. Reason: THEY DID NOT HAVE JOBs...

The Social Police force, soon to be "Thought Police".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rioters-f...233136589.html

The printing company, Navistar Direct Marketing, declined to name the worker but said it can’t offer employment to people “demonstrating dangerous conduct that endangers the health and safety of others.”

More than 90 people have been arrested since Wednesday when loyalists to outgoing President Donald Trump disrupted lawmakers as they met to confirm the Electoral College results and President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. People on social media have been trying to identify rioters photographed or filmed at the Capitol Wednesday, pressuring companies that employ them to fire them.

At a data analytics firm in suburban Chicago, the employee in question was the top boss. Cogensia fired CEO Bradley Rukstales Friday night for his participation in the riot.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-09-2021 at 10:54 AM.

The Social Police force, soon to be "Thought Police".
    The Provocateurs were not Trump Supporters.. The Violence was NOT Trump Supporters.. and very few followed the idiots inside.

The provocateurs are due whatever Justice a Righteously Angry Mob can deliver.

Would like to hear stories of these Creeps found beaten in an alley someplace. but Fired is fine.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The Provocateurs were not Trump Supporters.. The Violence was NOT Trump Supporters.. and very few followed the idiots inside.

The provocateurs are due whatever Justice a Righteously Angry Mob can deliver.

Would like to hear stories of these Creeps found beaten in an alley someplace. but Fired is fine.
    The media controls the perception of the masses. Perception is reality. Therefore, the media controls the reality of the masses.

Your reality is not the Preferred Reality, Comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post

Your reality is not the Preferred Reality, Comrade.
    my reality is not my preference either dude.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast