Thread: The Republic Is Dead. Long Live The Republic.

The Republic Is Dead. Long Live The Republic.

Last night I bore first-hand live witness to the death of the American republic.

I watched as Pence and the Senate nailed the lid shut on the coffin of America, with all of us trapped inside. One thing I noticed, which apparently many did not, was that Pence appeared to be in a very jovial way. A man in his apparent position has little cause to smile, which tells me that his true position is something else. My suspicion is that he may have been convinced to turn on Trump, possibly to 25A him. There is now open talk of it, and I believe that that worm Schumer has actually called for it. Did not Pelosi herself say she wanted Trump dragged out of the White House?

Whatever the case there, Trump will face serious dangers after he leaves. He will have a minimal SS contingent. He can afford vast private security, but it will take time for them to figure out how to work with him. Until that time, he will be comparatively very vulnerable. One thing I can readily see is Biden tipping the Iranians such that they will send their assassins in retribution for Trump killing off their boy.

I also see a good possibility of Themme just going the route of legal excoriation and making a real spectacle of it - a gory one - as a message to all comers that this is what happens when you defy the cabal.

Barring something extraordinary, it appears we are done. Theye have taken the bold shot and it appears to have paid off handsomely. If what many of us suspect about the truer sub rosa nature of Themme, we will never again see a rogue president of any sort. Theye will now be able to proclaim a return to "stability", will claim it to be the will of the people, will claim overwhelming popularity and by that virtue explain how it makes sense that only Democrats have occupied the White House for the past ten cycles... assuming that we the people have not been "taken care of" by that time. What do I mean by that? Not even sure, but I suspect Theye have less than pleasant things on the near horizon for we Americans, especially those who do not have a history of ID'ing as "left".

Trump was a terrible president from the standpoint of being so toxically ego-centric, he was apparently incapable of doping out the most basic truths about the nature of most of the people surrounding him. He could have been the best president this land has ever had, if he would have been able to set aside his clear personal insecurities, get real about the nature of American politics, and act like an actual president. The NYC brawler boy act was all well and good during the campaign, and I would add that there would have been no trouble in retaining some elements of that as president, but his decorum should have been a little more "presidential" in the ways in which he addressed the public eye. But he didn't and half the nation hated him for it. The least give and he could have had even mainstream Democrats eating out of his hand, so fie on him and his weak ego. I think he may be a good man and I truly dislike writing this about him, but I cannot ignore the truth as I see it.

Finally, the American people. We bitch about and blame Themme for everything, and rightly so to a point. But we are well short on facing how we failed ourselves, our fellow Americans, our American posterity, and the world because until last night we were the last remaining hope for freedom in the world. Theoretically, we could still make good, but I do not see it happening.

Just imagine it: a nation in possession of somewhere in the neighborhood of five hundred million firearms and ammunition estimated in the trillions of rounds. We have more personal firepower than all the rest of the world combined, including all armies. Yet still, we sat idle as Theye set us up like bowling pins, of late so blatantly that any idiot child would see it for what it has been. What a disgrace we are, every one of us. We have dishonored ourselves and held cheap the blood of those who fought and died that we might live better than they were able. We have shown bitter contempt for our beautiful children, whom we claim to love, yet have most likely relegated to lives not worth living, under the boot heels of the global king despot. It is even possible that we have condemned the vast majority of us to death in some short time frame. After all, the internationalists openly express their stolid opinion that the world is "overpopulated" and have even formalized that opinion in the pages of the UN's "Agenda 21" document. When one reads between the lines, he must at least arrive at the questions of how the global population is to be "trimmed", in what timeframe, and by how much. Given the frightful and looming nature of the problem Theye claim, it does not seem likely even a century would be short enough a time span to draw down the human population "naturally" from eight billions to... what? Half? The five hundred millions specified on the Georgia Guide Stones? This leaves one with the worrisome possibility of a cull to shock and appall even the lowest forms of human vermin that included Mao and Stalin such that they would fall to the bottoms of their hell-bound cells, quaking and vomiting.

Perhaps I am out of my mind and should be committed to an asylum and be placed on a heavy thorazone regimen. But if not, we are facing something that most think cannot happen, some think they want to have happen, and that all willrue and regret if an when it happens... at least for what time they may have left on this island earth.

Part of me wants to fight, rather than fall to my knees. Another part does not want to die on the hill of a people unworthy of such sacrifice, even of my comparatively worthless life.

So it will be interesting, these coming months and years to see how Theye proceed and whether I speak rationally, or am simply full of feces.

Whatever the case, I wish nothing but the best to all lovers of liberty, grim as our collective future appears at the moment. Whatever you do, never let them convince you that 2 + 2 = 5. And I mean never.

God bless America.
    Last edited by osan; 01-07-2021 at 10:14 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marine Corp General Chesty Puller said, at the battle of the Chosin Reservoir in Korea:

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."

Attack in all directions.

You are right, that is what "theyye" have waiting for us...the great culling...I am convinced this last year of covidiocy is a test run for the man made virus that will kill off 90 percent of humanity.

Not to mention the short term political horrors in store.

Fight...in any way you can, for as long as you can.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

We are in our own catch 22.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

They probably thought they had it under control after deploying Kennedy’s gray matter all over the windshield.

That said, the idea that one man, let alone one Elected Ruler, is going to rescue things was purged from my mind decades ago.

The only thing that can help is speaking truth into existence, with many voices.
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 01-09-2021 at 10:15 AM.

The Republic died a long time ago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge