Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What gun control can we expect from Biden / Harris?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Fight back? Push back? Against what?

Look at this way:

Folks are sooo gung-ho about "taking our country back", wicked pissed about the commie party....... while at the same time talking up the likes of Neal Dunn (R-Fl), who has a lifetime Constitutional voting score of only 47%, in 2020 sinking to a pathetic 40% - and they patriotically want to elect more like him.

As to "fighting" back:

As horrible as they are, I'm not worried about commies so much, as I am the fascist-globalist elites who call the shots and have the wealth to complete their agendas. They are the ones responsible for herding the idiotic sheep down that path to destruction. Short of cancelling every cell-phone, living completely off the grid, getting rid of every piece of technology in orbit and around the world, cancelling Big Pharm vaccines and ending the "pandemic", how does one "fight back" against that?
    Those Commies ARE the fascist Globalist. Foot soldiers. One and the same.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Those Commies ARE the fascist Globalist. Foot soldiers. One and the same.
    So, what's your plan to fight back against "foot soldiers" Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, Moncef Slauoi and the like? I remember wanting to hold Trump accountable instead of him funding them with tax-payer money, to the tune of trillions of dollars, but then I was called a commie. Trump didn't even VETO all of those bills to allow more time for the people to work through their representatives.

Are you talking armed rebellion or something?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    So, what's your plan to fight back against "foot soldiers" Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, Moncef Slauoi and the like? I remember wanting to hold Trump accountable instead of him funding them with tax-payer money, to the tune of trillions of dollars, but then I was called a commie. Trump didn't even VETO all of those bills to allow more time for the people to work through their representatives.

Are you talking armed rebellion or something?
    Yup.Turn me in to the Feds.

There is no peaceful resolution to what has transpired other than capitulation. And I'm not much into that.

So at what point do we fight back? How and where? They are gonna pick everyone off. Singly. How long do we wait without serious pushback?
    We just saw some pushback.

And it was serious.

That is why almost ALL the talking heads and ruling classes and vested interests and media organs of both the "right" and "left" are denouncing it, blocking news about it, or clouding the event with conspiracy theories.

Ignore those people, encourage it and boldly announce your support for it, and many many more incidents like it.

Was doing that today in the gun shop and denouncing the "we have to be peaceful" contingent.

Not "become" ungovernable.

BE Ungovernable.

Preach this to every ear that will listen, passing over those with calcified and rigid political opinions, already formed of either right or left. Arguing with those who enjoy the status quo or enjoy arguing for the sake of being contrary and argumentative is pointless and leads to nothing but yipping, yapping and smelling of each other's $#@!s while stomping around in mud puddles of hopelessness.

It's all on the line now...worse comes to worse, be prepared to bail out.

I know, I know, that solution sucks for so many reasons, but so did being a Jew in 1938 Poland.

But often the baddies get the upper hand...bottom line, just like in personal self defense, no one is going to save us but ourselves.

I got your six brother, as much as humanly possible...I know you got the same.

Hopefully a few more will stand up.

The time is now.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-07-2021 at 11:03 PM.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

Yup.Turn me in to the Feds.

There is no peaceful resolution to what has transpired other than capitulation. And I'm not much into that.

This land was sparsely occupied by native Indians and Mexicans by the time the settlers came over. Advanced technology did not exists, most of the land was unused. The settlers had maybe half a chance at most, against the British, separated by the great vast ocean.

Today, most if not all of the once uncharted islands are now owned/controlled, let alone main lands and populated countries across the entire globe. Perhaps future generations will utilize cryo-freeze and ion-drive engines, and freedom/liberty can once again be experimented with.

I have fought as hard as one possibly could, from local up to national, up until now as fascism finally took firm root. The old saying: you can't stop the change. Now, my goal is to enjoy life the best that I can, so that the fruits of my labor will not be for not.

Life is a gift, I still have my mind, nobody will ever take that from me. If they come at me with shields and bullets, I will be holding my drink with umbrella in hand.

Look through my post history, phill4paul, few were as enraged and determined as I was during this fight. Not because I was mean spirited, but rather because I enjoy peace, happiness and enjoyment so much.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The time is now.
    Get to know the folks in your neighborhoods.. good bad and ugly..

Make arrangements with like minded. and obfuscations for the idiots.

Liberty will remain in places, (hoping this is one) Authoritarians will rise where able. (resist them)

and wanted to be gone from here over 30 years ago,, and can accept any doorway home.
    Violence is just not my choice,, even if it does end up as my path.

I am finding myself a bit to ready to fight,, but it is only because of the evil presented to me.

God speed,,each on our paths.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I will not comply. That's pretty much the EXACT point of GOD and NATURES given natural right.
    The problem is gun dealers will comply in order to stay open and operate. As far as manufacturers I wonder how many will shutdown in order to avoid being liable for every gun crime.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The problem is gun dealers will comply in order to stay open and operate. As far as manufacturers I wonder how many will shutdown in order to avoid being liable for every gun crime.
    I would expect Guns produced in many small machine shops.

And re-loaders would Profit as well. even on the Black Market.

and back in the 70s, i built my first blow-back operated sub-machine gun. at 15

My skills have improved,,and there are folks way better than me.
    and I can build one out of scrap with few tools.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone with a reigstered firearm is now on the terrorist watch list
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12