Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: What gun control can we expect from Biden / Harris?

  1. #1

    Thumbs down What gun control can we expect from Biden / Harris?

    Now that Biden/Harris and the Democrats control both houses of Congress and the Presidency we can expect any, all, or any combination of a push for:




    - Universal Gun Registration


    - A so-called “Assault Weapon” bans


    - Magazine capacity limits


    - “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation orders


    - New taxes for semi-automatic rifles and handguns


    - Mandatory gun buybacks
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Expect all of it and embrace being a criminal or comply.

  4. #3
    Probably further expansion of on going campaigns.

    - Further expansion of Trump driven Red Flag Laws

    - Finish the job that Trump started on 2nd amend lobbying groups; taking care of GOA the same way Trump took care of NRA


    At least that will be goal of many progressive Dems but in recent history conservatives pressure had kept Obama from bringing any major 2nd amend rights changes.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Expect all of it and embrace being a criminal or comply.
    I will not comply. That's pretty much the EXACT point of GOD and NATURES given natural right.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Expect all of it and embrace being a criminal or comply.
    Everything on his webpage will be the starting point. I expect more than just what his campaign chose to detail.

    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I will not comply. That's pretty much the EXACT point of GOD and NATURES given natural right.
    Neither will I. I am comfortable being made a criminal in their eyes.

    However, complaining about inevitable legislation is pointless. The other side has been warned repeatedly, but until they are shown consequences for their actions it will continue.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Neither will I. I am comfortable being made a criminal in their eyes.

    However, complaining about inevitable legislation is pointless. The other side has been warned repeatedly, but until they are shown consequences for their actions it will continue.
    Can myself and AF count you in for our One Million Man ARMED March on D.C.? If so we only need another 999,997.

  9. #8
    I think Joe Manchin will be a thorn in their side on a select few issues - this being one of them.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Can myself and AF count you in for our One Million Man ARMED March on D.C.? If so we only need another 999,997.
    Make that 999,996 still needed.

  12. #10
    Nothing will change. We hear this every time a democrat wins and nothing changes.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Can myself and AF count you in for our One Million Man ARMED March on D.C.? If so we only need another 999,997.
    Possibly. I am currently leaning toward a sentiment expressed by New Mexico militia leader Bob Wright: "Why would I want to do that? There's plenty of you federal sonsabitches around here."

    Quote taken from: https://sipseystreetirregulars.blogs...r-liberty.html for additional context.

    Side note: Rest In Peace Mike Vanderboegh

  14. #12
    Every kind of gun control.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Make that 999,996 still needed.
    Counted.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Possibly. I am currently leaning toward a sentiment expressed by New Mexico militia leader Bob Wright: "Why would I want to do that? There's plenty of you federal sonsabitches around here."

    Quote taken from: https://sipseystreetirregulars.blogs...r-liberty.html for additional context.

    Side note: Rest In Peace Mike Vanderboegh
    Gonna have to commit. We're at 999,997 needed. Mr. Vanderboegh was a helluva man. But, the truth is, from here on out, individuals will be targeted and eliminated.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Gonna have to commit. We're at 999,997 needed. Mr. Vanderboegh was a helluva man. But, the truth is, from here on out, individuals will be targeted and eliminated.
    When the Intolerable Acts come out of the Biden administration, you can count me in.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    When the Intolerable Acts come out of the Biden administration, you can count me in.
    OK, I'll pencil you in. But, I won't count it a "Yes."



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    OK, I'll pencil you in. But, I won't count it a "Yes."
    Suits me fine for now. It's only a question of when the Acts come, not if.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Now that Biden/Harris and the Democrats control both houses of Congress and the Presidency we can expect any, all, or any combination of a push for:




    - Universal Gun Registration


    - A so-called “Assault Weapon” bans


    - Magazine capacity limits


    - “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation orders


    - New taxes for semi-automatic rifles and handguns


    - Mandatory gun buybacks
    First they will outlaw on line sales . You cant buy ammo in a store front ( out ) , you cant buy caps for reloading or muzzle loading at a storefont ( out ) so gun control is complete. Done , move on to the next marxist tenant .

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    First they will outlaw on line sales . You cant buy ammo in a store front ( out ) , you cant buy caps for reloading or muzzle loading at a storefont ( out ) so gun control is complete. Done , move on to the next marxist tenant .
    These.

    And everything Matt said.

    Also look for shut down of the NICS system by executive order for "national emergencies".

    Bans on bulk powder storage.

    Bans on "stockpiling".
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Expect all of it and embrace being a criminal or comply.
    Yep.

    Owning something does not make a person a criminal, especially if there IS NO VICTIM. I own beer. It doesnt mean that I only drive drunk.

    No, they want a FULLY DISARMED POPULOUS because they will have NO POWER TO RESIST ABUSE. When it is time to fully disarm the public, you KNOW the ABUSE that has been planned is HERE.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  24. #21
    One gun a month schemes.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Yep.

    Owning something does not make a person a criminal, especially if there IS NO VICTIM. I own beer. It doesnt mean that I only drive drunk.

    No, they want a FULLY DISARMED POPULOUS because they will have NO POWER TO RESIST ABUSE. When it is time to fully disarm the public, you KNOW the ABUSE that has been planned is HERE.
    That's when they start killing us.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's when they start killing us.
    New York is putting through legislation to out law body armor. A personal defense device that in anyway would not, in any way, harm another.

    New Yok can burn as far as I'm concerned. And I'm sure @tod evans would agree. But it's NOT gonna stop there.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    New York is putting through legislation to out law body armor. A personal defense device that in anyway would not, in any way, harm another.

    New Yok can burn as far as I'm concerned. And I'm sure @tod evans would agree. But it's NOT gonna stop there.
    Aren't a large portion of the MSM talking heads in NY?

    Yeah I'd not shed a tear.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    They will have to add members to the Supreme Court unless Biden issues some EOs.

    Also, Covid lockdowns did away with school shootings. That's what they usually use as an excuse for gun control.
    ...

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's when they start killing us.
    Well, I think that is EXACTLY what we are about to see.

    Within 2 years, expect to see Trump / Republican Internment Camps and the execution of Political Terrorists for nothing more than not supporting the absolute terroristic Demoncratic Party. I expect no less than 100 million Americans gonna die.

    The Great Culling is HERE.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  31. #27
    Killing me has been tried.

    Me Fighting Back has not happened yet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Can myself and AF count you in for our One Million Man ARMED March on D.C.? If so we only need another 999,997.

    I'll be putting an umbrella in my drink that day.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  33. #29
    So at what point do we fight back? How and where? They are gonna pick everyone off. Singly. How long do we wait without serious pushback?

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So at what point do we fight back? How and where? They are gonna pick everyone off. Singly. How long do we wait without serious pushback?
    Fight back? Push back? Against what?

    Look at this way:

    Folks are sooo gung-ho about "taking our country back", wicked pissed about the commie party....... while at the same time talking up the likes of Neal Dunn (R-Fl), who has a lifetime Constitutional voting score of only 47%, in 2020 sinking to a pathetic 40% - and they patriotically want to elect more like him.


    As to "fighting" back:

    As horrible as they are, I'm not worried about commies so much, as I am the fascist-globalist elites who call the shots and have the wealth to complete their agendas. They are the ones responsible for herding the idiotic sheep down that path to destruction. Short of cancelling every cell-phone, living completely off the grid, getting rid of every piece of technology in orbit and around the world, cancelling Big Pharm vaccines and ending the "pandemic", how does one "fight back" against that?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Bloomberg releases gun control roadmap for Biden and Harris
    By Matt Collins in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-21-2020, 03:11 PM
  2. Will Biden/Harris rehire Bolton?
    By AngryCanadian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2020, 11:39 PM
  3. Biden/Harris Task Force
    By AngryCanadian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2020, 11:58 AM
  4. Very bad day for Biden/Harris
    By vita3 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 11-03-2020, 01:47 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2020, 11:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •