Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Really Behind the Capitol Hill Chaos?

What's Really Behind the Capitol Hill Chaos?

Once again. This man gets it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul was fair to Trump the whole 4 years.

Daniel McAdams: "I saw the capitol hill cops open up the barrier and begging for people to come toward the capitol building...I saw video capitol hill police officers leading a group of people who so-called "breached" the ramparts up toward the senate chambers saying "come this way, come this way""

Yep. He got it alright.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Ron Paul was fair to Trump the whole 4 years.
    It's not about the personality to him. Dr. Paul looks at the policies and the office - not the seat holder.

We should all try to take the wide view here.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Daniel McAdams: "I saw the capitol hill cops open up the barrier and begging for people to come toward the capitol building...I saw video capitol hill police officers leading a group of people who so-called "breached" the ramparts up toward the senate chambers saying "come this way, come this way""

Yep. He got it alright.
    is there video of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    is there video of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    is there video of this?
    I would like to see video as well, besides the police opening up that gate in the above video which I'd seen before.

One issue is twitter is mass deleting accounts and content right now..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yeah it almost seems too convenient. This should be one of the most secure areas in the country. It's almost like they were invited in.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like to see video as well, besides the police opening up that gate in the above video which I'd seen before.

Lots more video here: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-...0nbt2oCaQfqyMI

Can't embed.

That one is a bit edited..
    near the end the camera pans to the actual peaceful protesters with confused looks..

Saw one from inside and filmed by the Organized crew of them storming inside and upstairs,, with one single goofy cop trying to be in the way.

it was comical. and obviously staged.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Great Video.. Did Borat script that?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul is right on the money, as usual. Thanks for posting this, and for all the other videos as well.

Interesting how the police responded to this vs how they responded to anti-police brutality protests. I don't think it's because of race; something else seems a bit off. Did they forget the gas canisters and rubber bullets at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Yeah it almost seems too convenient. This should be one of the most secure areas in the country. It's almost like they were invited in.
    Most secure election too,, while the whole Government is hacked by SolarWinds

There is video of them being let in,,but few were trump supporters.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I think a few provocateurs paid by the left got the low IQ Trumpkins all worked up and the cops stood down because they are tired of being scapegoats. Perfect storm of idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    ...and the cops stood down because they are tired of being scapegoats....
    Maybe they just wanted the overtime and hazard pay. Times are tough with Covid and all.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe the cops agreed with the protesters.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I just pisted a thread about this domain (rpf) being blacklisted on FB. Though maybe this is old news.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

The cops were probably ordered to invite them in and then cry rape once they got in.

Yep. He got it alright.
    So basically they WALKED RIGHT IN THE FRONT DOOR WITH PERMISSION? Thats what they call "storming"?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Maybe the cops agreed with the protesters.
    32:25 - 45:00

Last edited by dannno; 01-07-2021 at 10:00 PM.

https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...18703059214336

Here's another one - can't get it to embed. Cops waved them in.

Once again. This man gets it.
    At the 14:20 mark, Daniel and Ron share the same frustration that I had. There was very little discussion about the actual objections.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    One would think that these “deliberations” on the objections would consist of discussions of the objections, presentations of evidence, and rebuttal of evidence.

Instead, we get a bunch of five minute speeches on why or why not there should be a deliberation at all. It’s a filibuster, especially from the likes of McConnell and Schumer. They wouldn’t be in the damn room in the first place if there wasn’t a lawful and constitutional reason for it.
    Ron goes further and speculates that the reason for the all night session was to limit and eliminate any real discussion of the objections.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

See the way they are doing Trump what do you think would happen if one of ours got in? Trump has faults for sure but he does not deserve the disrespect he has gotten since day one. IMO he has all the right enemies.

I think if Trump had gotten another term we would have our foot in the door now there is no way without war. What is happening is not all about Trump guys and girls.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Is this similar to how the Capitol Police allowed the anti-Kavanaugh protesters into the building?

(FYI, you had a Facebook tracker in your URL.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet. Anyone ever been inside the Capitol building??

I have. It's pretty impressive. Statues all over the place, draperies, all this ornate scenery that one wants to see when they visit their nation's Capitol building - either on tour or to hobnob with Congressmen or Staff.

And all we have is some broken windows and a few items moved around?! No statues knocked over? No defacement?

Republicans really haven't figured this whole "riotous mob" thing out.

And all we have is some broken windows and a few items moved around?! No statues knocked over? No defacement?
    A bust of Zachary Taylor was defaced with what appeared to be blood. What did he do to piss off these goons?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

What was behind it, pretty obvious, the minority who feel under siege by the country being taken over by left ideals. I don't know how anybody can't see that.

Not that I'd support anything of the right wing, Mr Paul and Mr Paul are both to blame for supporting this foolish leader. He failed, and people out there are deluded to think that somehow the capitalist corporate take over will be the solution to the problems that exist in American society. Republicans can't see any future other than to cling onto elements of the past from fifty or sixty years ago.

The congress should remove both the office holders. America by accident, Trump's doing, ended up with a mix race vice president candidate who is a woman. What a surprise. I guess it was about time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast